It's a great difference, im pleased :)

I always struggle what to class as cd1 I'm bleeding red enough to go on my pad but not filling it or anything and no clots is it still classed as cd1 light flow? Xx

I'm not 100% sure but based on the fact your temp is near coverline and you're bleeding red I'd probs call this CD1...

It could be classed as heavy spotting, last cycle I classed it as cd1 so it's possible it wasn't and I ended up taking soy days 1-6 it's confusing.

Normally if I put light bleeding into fertility friend it would put me at cd1 xx

I'd definitely say heavy spotting for today I've only needed one pad could probably of got away with a sanitary towel. Tomorrow will we probably be full flow.

AF is here with a vengeance. It is ridiculously painful. But a 30 day cycle will start soy tomorrow x

Sorry Hun but a positive out come!! Yay for soy!!! Xx

How are things going with you any signs of ovulation? Xx

The place I got my soy from last time doesn't have any so I have had to order some from ebay I'm hoping that they work the same. The dosages are different the ones I had contained 23mg of soy so I was taking 9 to make 207mg a day.
These ones are 40mg per tablet so 5 will contain 200mg.

I got mine from eBay too there in a white square like box which are also 40mg. I've had watery cm today and quite crampy yesterday and today. X

That's what mine are like possibly the same ones. They are due to be delivered tomorrow if not I will have to take the ones I have tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it's soon are you doing opks? X

Thank you :)

Fingers crossed they take you seriously my Drs wouldn't listen when I told them I wasn't ovulating despite using opks and temping, fair enough opks couldn't be a reliable way of telling on there own like this cycle I wouldn't of known I ovulated if I didn't temp but I was temping aswell and they still wouldn't have it until I had the cd21 blood tests etc I also found the fertility clinic quite unhelpful all I had was blood tests and two ultrasounds and I was told both times I had no follicles at all when I should have and my lining was too thick which is why I was always spotting they fixed the spotting with 3 cycles of provera and 3 very awful periods but was sent away being told they couldn't help me ovulate unless I lost weight to fit in there bmi category. Which is fair enough but I'm not massively overweight and it's frustrating when they can't give you an answer. My appointments were quite rushed aswell. So if I can get pregnant without the help from them it will be great.

My soy has conflicting information, the site I bought it off said it has 40mg soy but the box label says 100mg soy per capsule so is it 100mg or 40?

Attachments

• IMG_5597.jpg
    IMG_5597.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5598.jpg
    IMG_5598.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5599.jpg
    IMG_5599.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
There the ones I have. It says it only has 40% of soy so 40mg per tablet. Xx

Oh ok I was confused with it saying 100mg on the back I would have only took 2 if I hadn't of asked lol xx

Will be taking my first dose before bed, I'm looking forward to seeing if I ovulate again, I have my clearblue digital ovulation test this time but I'm unsure wether to buy some cheap opks to use until they get darker before starting to use it as the sticks can be quite expensive and I don't really want to go through loads. but then again cheapie opks didn't work all that well this cycle because I obviously missed my surge overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->