• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If I put the near positive in for the 23rd it puts me at 5dpo it will be interesting to see what my next few temps are, I've been given crosshairs before and had them taken away but there wasn't a big temp jump or anything just small increases.

As I understand it you normally ovulate 36 hours after positive OPK so wouldn't that make you 3/4dpo so line up with your temps?

I didnt use them so not sure but just going on my little knowledge of them!

Hoping your temps stay up and this was ovulation!! Fx!

Yeah it would make me 4/5dpo today temp was up again I had to take it twice to make sure it was right. Still worried it could be due to having a upset stomach though. I hope not. it would be exciting to be able to test again when actually being in with a chance of a bfp.

It is looking promising! Really hoping it is O for you. How long is your LP normally?

Thank you fingers crossed. My lp is 12/13 days. Which would make af due 6/7th August.

My stomach has been bad since lunch time I don't know what to think with it. I guess the next few days will tell.

My temps are still high with a little drop today I'm still struggling to believe it. Depending on temps I may test on Wednesday.

So I couldn't resist and tested and got what I think was a evap in the time frame, I say evap because the line was closer to the other line than it should have been plus I'm only 6/7dpo. I couldn't get a decent picture of it though. I will upload the ones I took but I don't think you will be able to see it.

Here's the test

Attachments

• IMG_5390.jpg
    IMG_5390.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5389.jpg
    IMG_5389.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 10
I think I see what you mean. I am really bad with tests though! Maybe see what the pros think in the preg test section?

I think I will wait and see what tomorrow's test holds, I only have one 10miu left but will order some with my shopping not sure what the sensitivity on them is. My 10miu are covered in dints which doesn't help. But that line was defiantly there and thick but the test dried all grainy so maybe it wasn't a good test.

I tested after 3 hour hold and there was the same very faint line I couldn't catch it on picture so I binned it as it was stressing me out.

Good luck nat!!

I'm still waiting to ovulate! No sign of anything yet so I'm not sure if the soy will work. Before my mmc I ovulated around cd21 so I can live with that hopefully it won't be cd30 like last cycle! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hds13
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->