There's no harm in getting the ic atleast then you can test up to and once it gets darker use the clearblue because you won't no when you'll ovulate. Xx

Cd3 and I still have cramp I usually only have cramp on the day I have spotting but not this time it's sticking around...last night I had intense stabbing pains in my left ovary sometimes going over to my right and I thought I was going to have to go to hospital but it finally eased off so I could go to sleep because of the pains I forgot about soy until 12.15am which is technically cd3 I will be taking them earlier tonight.

I wish time would speed up...its going so slow 3 more days of soy.

I no the whole thing Takes so long doesn't it!!

It does, so annoying especially when I don't know how this cycle will go.

Any signs of ovulation for you? Xx

Some blood tinged ewcm and more ewcm today so fx won't be long x

Hopefully, when do you usually ovulate?

I completely forgot to take my soy last night I took them straight away this morning and will still take my dose tonight. I hope it doesn't do make any difference to my cycle.

I doubt it will make much difference.
Well before my mmc I ovulated around cd21 but it's been all over the place since!

Fingers crossed you both ovulate soon :) vitex didn't work for me but it does for a lot of people.

I think I might have ovulated I had tender groin and backache and felt sick so fx.

I think I might have ovulated I had tender groin and backache and felt sick so fx.

Fingers crossed!

Cd 10 for me nothing really going on here though I only started temping again 3 days ago and then Friday night had a rubbish sleep so had to disgard the temp... I don't even have any opks yet I need to order some.

I have a bit of ewcm I think but I get confused between seamen and ewcm hoping it is really ewcm though.

Today is 4 years since my chemical, I still find it sad...maybe because of the ttc struggle I have had this past 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->