25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Did you test again? How may dpo are you?
I did! Sadly Everything is still negative and still no AF. So i guess this is the part where my body about to act weird.
Id definitely like you ladies to stick around so i can live vicariously... if ya kno what i meann☺

TaylorK - I am sorry, I wish everything will work out for you x

I’d like a TTC buddy, right now I’m on day two of my period, I’ve been TTC this will be my fourth month once my period ends, if you’d like to be my TTC buddy just reply to me:)

@mridula still just waiting. Halloween feels FOREVER away..... I hate waiting. I'm 5w4d today and I'll be 7w1d on my appointment. Keeping my fingers crossed and trying to be patient. What about you? What CD are you on? Your little thing says 22 are you symptom spotting? I can never help but look for them lol

Anyone else have updates??

Oh that's cruel wait! Good luck for you Lisa :) Everything will be fine don't worry :)

I don't know if I'm symptom spotting, but symptoms are happening to me! Oh god what do I say? I've been so dizzy all the time, head spins almost all the time and have headaches as well, with cold and sneezing a hundred times a day.. I'm 7 dpo, and the wait is still so long for me... :(

I haven't done anything that can get me cold or make me dizzy, apart from TTC lol ... so I guess I just need lil patience at this time!

Mridula sneezing is one of my first symptoms other than my breasts hurting every time I get pregnant. Fx!

Mridula sneezing is one of my first symptoms other than my breasts hurting every time I get pregnant. Fx!

Really? I just hope it's my month.. I'm feeling dizzy all day since 3 days.. got lot of EWCM on CD 19-20 and took OPK, it showed almost positive.. I don't know what it means as I ovulated on CD 14-15 (positive OPK)and fertility friend also said the same..

I feel weird mouth taste after eating food.. and yesterday wanted an Ice cream so bad that I make DH take me to a store at night.. I am eating a lot actually.. hungry all day..

I want these things to be true! Please pray for me :)

Praying for you @mridula!
How are you getting along? You still waiting to test? Fx for you!

I'm 11 dpo today, check my day to day symptoms on the two week wait thread.. symptom spotting by dpo

I haven't tested yet, I don't want to be disappointed. So I'm going to wait until period day

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to wish you all GL in TTC!! :dust: Oh and I hate to be "that girl" and I mean no disrespect but from reading the first couple pages, I feel someone should tell you. Nothing ever really goes according to plan TTC, pregnant, or giving birth. Maybe in the movies... you will look different after growing a watermelon sized human. Some will be affected more than others due to genetics, but rarely if ever do things go back to exactly the way they were before pregnancy. It's ok though, work hard to meet your goals after your little ones are here and most of all, stay proud of your accomplishment, you will bring a life into this world and it isn't glitter & rainbows getting there, but you are strong & amazing. <3

Last edited:
Hey guys. I told you I'd keep you updated so here's my update!
Its identical twins!
Baby A had a heartbeat of 156
Baby B had a heartbeat of 154
I'm still trying to process it all and I don't believe it. Twins DO NOT run in my family and this was the last thing I was expecting.

My update... CD 30 today, AF due tomorrow.. I tested 2 days ago and it was BFN.. you can look at my chart and tell me what it looks like..

My update... CD 30 today, AF due tomorrow.. I tested 2 days ago and it was BFN.. you can look at my chart and tell me what it looks like..

I'm not very good at charts to be honest, I only ever did opks and cm checks, I was never able to do bbt because I never wake up at the same time even with an alarm lol

Thanks!! I'm not sure how to feel right now honestly. I mean I'm happy and they had heartbeats and I'm blessed but I'm terrified!

Lisa what were your symptoms just before expected period date?

Sore breasts, sneezing, and I *think* I was just really tired but to be honest its been such a whirlwind since I found out I can only say for sure the sore breasts and sneezing.

Thanks Lisa :) I have sore sore breasts since 3 days, it pains actually, randomly have sharp twinges too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->