<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

u guys r amazing! i have killed myself laughing today!! :haha:

Congrats kit_cat!!! soooo happy for u!! :wohoo: One down, how many more to go?

Approximately 6 or 7 more of us to go. :) And we are off to a good start! :happydance:

bbs are definitely sore now, but i just checked my temp, as i randomly do when i'm at home, and it was only 97.9! :nope: not good since my bbt will be lower (maybe dip below my coverline) after being asleep all night. oh well, too tired to worry about it now! off to bed i go:sleep: sweet dreams girls!!:hugs:

bbs are definitely sore now, but i just checked my temp, as i randomly do when i'm at home, and it was only 97.9! :nope: not good since my bbt will be lower (maybe dip below my coverline) after being asleep all night. oh well, too tired to worry about it now! off to bed i go:sleep: sweet dreams girls!!:hugs:

There is still hope sweets! You are only 5 dpo. Nothing can really rule you out quite yet! Keep up your PMA doll... testing day will come soon enough! :thumbup:

You're welcome Kit. :) When are you going to call your gp?

Think I'm gonna wait till next week - see how things progress. I'm just a little cautious as it's soooo early.

In all my excitement I haven't even asked how you are? Is your horrible flu going away or are you still feeling rough?

Thanks again for the laughter and support :hugs: x

:dust:

Congrats Kit-cat on your BFP...now remind me again what symptoms you had so i can indulge my symptom spotting brain :rofl:

Thank Essie :hugs:

As for my symptoms - soooo disappointing prior to BFP (up to 11/12 DPO)

- 1 sore boob/armpit for 2-3 days last week (now gone)
- 1 dizzy/nausea spell after a hot bath

Today however (13 DPO) I felt dizzy when I stood up out of bed, I had a strange metallic taste in my mouth for a split second and I am burping quite a lot :blush: I still kind of feel like AF is on her way (just a general feeling)

Not much to feed your indulgement there I'm afraid but it's all I've got :shrug:

Good luck and keep us posted x

I've just been to the toilet and when i wiped there was a little blood stained mucus and a few spots of blood. I've never had spotting in my life. I'm trying not to get too excited about this, since it's probably nothing, but it's something I've never experienced before, so I'm counting it as a symptom!

Hello Mollykins, Hollymonkey, Crunchie and all other lovely ladies on this thread :wave:

I just thought I'd let you know the outcome of my BFP/BFN tests....

I'm just back from a business trip - logest 36 hours of my life as I just wanted to be home to :test:......just did a clear blue digi......."Pregnant 1-2" O M G :shock:

I still have no symptoms? Molly, I know you're saying I shouldn't think too much about this but it's hard to believe as I feel so normal. Last pregnancy I felt very pregnant, sore boobs, bloating etc.

Anyway, I laughed so much catching up on this thread that a teeny bit of pee almost came out :blush::haha: Loving the "zit" optimism, and yes I do believe in dreams being a sign.....practically a premonition if y'ask me :thumbup:

Good luck ladies....I'll be stalking your progress, can't wait to hear about your BFPs :happydance:

Love and :dust: to you all x

Hello Kit_cat

never had a chance to talk to you ...... but it's all about your big great news these days, so please let mi join others and congratulate you. Well done!!!
Hope everything goes well for you :hugs:

I've just been to the toilet and when i wiped there was a little blood stained mucus and a few spots of blood. I've never had spotting in my life. I'm trying not to get too excited about this, since it's probably nothing, but it's something I've never experienced before, so I'm counting it as a symptom!

Oooo Essie, how many DPO are you? Could be IB. Especially if it's unusual for you!! It definitely counts :thumbup:

Good luck :dust:

Hello Mollykins, Hollymonkey, Crunchie and all other lovely ladies on this thread :wave:

I just thought I'd let you know the outcome of my BFP/BFN tests....

I'm just back from a business trip - logest 36 hours of my life as I just wanted to be home to :test:......just did a clear blue digi......."Pregnant 1-2" O M G :shock:

I still have no symptoms? Molly, I know you're saying I shouldn't think too much about this but it's hard to believe as I feel so normal. Last pregnancy I felt very pregnant, sore boobs, bloating etc.

Anyway, I laughed so much catching up on this thread that a teeny bit of pee almost came out :blush::haha: Loving the "zit" optimism, and yes I do believe in dreams being a sign.....practically a premonition if y'ask me :thumbup:

Good luck ladies....I'll be stalking your progress, can't wait to hear about your BFPs :happydance:

Love and :dust: to you all x

Hello Kit_cat

never had a chance to talk to you ...... but it's all about your big great news these days, so please let mi join others and congratulate you. Well done!!!
Hope everything goes well for you :hugs:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286427600;5;30;14

Hey emandi :flower:

Thanks a million for your kind wishes :hugs: What's going on with you right now? Are you a professional symptom spotter like this lot? :haha:

Love and luck to you x

false alarm chicas, just took my temp and it was 98.34... guess i need to step away from that good ole thermometer :blush:

Good Morning all!:coffee:

false alarm chicas, just took my temp and it was 98.34... guess i need to step away from that good ole thermometer :blush:

Good Morning all!:coffee:

Yay!! so you're still in - hooray :happydance:

G'luck sweetie x

Hey all,
I've not managed to get on bnb much latey, so just been reading through the last couple of days posts on this thread... omg, you guys are hilarious... :rofl: really made me laugh, I love it!!!! :haha:

kit-cat!!!! Congratulations!!!! Fab news :hugs:

Weeeeeell, I was supposed to be not symptom spotting this month after going a bit ott with it last month (but I guess you girls know all about that!!! :haha:) as I had every symptom under the sun but then obviously a bfn... :cry:
So anyway, I've got quite a few symptoms - cramps, gassy, backache, bloating, slight waves of nausia, etc... but I'm able to ignore them (ish!) as they could well be imaginary!!!! BUT, since yesterday I've had a CONSTANT need to pee :blush: Not like an 'I HAVE to go NOW' type need, but constant as in as soon as I've been, I already need to go again!!!! Now I've never experienced this before... so it is certainly my symptom of the day!!!!! But alas, I shall probably find it's nothing to do with being pg... :shrug:

Kit-cat, not 100% sure when I o'd but think I'm 7 or 8 dpo. Had a bit more light pink CM and spots of blood, don't know if AF is on her way super early or if it could possibly be IB. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Trying not to be too excited its probably nothing..

Hi kit_cat

You are welcome :winkwink:.
What is going on with me? Not a lot ... actually today a have been having lower back and obdomen pain. Quite exciting! And night before last I had a loooovely dream ... someone showed me bfp test a told me it was mine \\:D/ ... and then I woke up :nope:.That's just about it. (But you wrote earlier you believe in dreams?)
So I am asking you experienced sign spotting profesional what do you think?
Look after yourself and keep us updated :hugs:

emandi x

You're welcome Kit. :) When are you going to call your gp?

Think I'm gonna wait till next week - see how things progress. I'm just a little cautious as it's soooo early.

In all my excitement I haven't even asked how you are? Is your horrible flu going away or are you still feeling rough?

Thanks again for the laughter and support :hugs: x

:dust:

:) My flu is being persistent but I am feeling better... I just don't sound completely better. ;) Thanks for asking.

Absolutely count it as a symptom!! It could be IB!!!! Especially since it's out of the norm for you! Yay!!! :happydance:

Hey all,
I've not managed to get on bnb much latey, so just been reading through the last couple of days posts on this thread... omg, you guys are hilarious... :rofl: really made me laugh, I love it!!!! :haha:

Weeeeeell, I was supposed to be not symptom spotting this month after going a bit ott with it last month (but I guess you girls know all about that!!! :haha:) as I had every symptom under the sun but then obviously a bfn... :cry:
So anyway, I've got quite a few symptoms - cramps, gassy, backache, bloating, slight waves of nausia, etc... but I'm able to ignore them (ish!) as they could well be imaginary!!!! BUT, since yesterday I've had a CONSTANT need to pee :blush: Not like an 'I HAVE to go NOW' type need, but constant as in as soon as I've been, I already need to go again!!!! Now I've never experienced this before... so it is certainly my symptom of the day!!!!! But alas, I shall probably find it's nothing to do with being pg... :shrug:

Hmm... I suppose it's time to do your math...

C+G+BA+B+SWN(slight waves of nausea)xCNTP(constant need to pee)= :bfp:

You said it yourself, we are the symptom spotters! :haha:

Hey all,

Hey Caroline - thanks :flower:

Trying not to symptom spot is too much like torture really eh? A bit like really needing to pee when there's no toilet :haha:

Your symptoms sound promising - keep the PMA going and good luck x

Kit-cat, not 100% sure when I o'd but think I'm 7 or 8 dpo. Had a bit more light pink CM and spots of blood, don't know if AF is on her way super early or if it could possibly be IB. Guess I'll have to wait and see. Trying not to be too excited its probably nothing..

Hey Essie,

7/8 DPO would be very early AF - when is AF actually due? I'd be quietly encouraged by those symptoms :thumbup:

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->