<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Alright, I'll straight up say it -- I'm SO bloated today. And gassy. :blush: So bloated that my lower back is starting to hurt a little. And I'm pretty sure I can safely list boobs as "tender." They've even randomly started burning/tingling a couple of times (they did that one day last cycle, too :wacko:).

I've also had a weird feeling in my stomach. Not quite nausea and not quite heartburn.

And I'm sure none of these symptoms have *anything* to do with the 2 slices of pepperoni pizza I ate last night. :rofl:

:dohh:

Emandi- HAHA! I can't believe I didn't see that! Woo-hoo! I'm going to birth a kitten! :rofl: I would much rather have a lovely straight forward dream like yours. :)

Loooove your sense of humor :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just try to take it as a sign. :winkwink: (will not do any harm) :winkwink:

Oh I am taking it as a sign, absolutely! Just had to make some fun. You know... kittens are cute and fuzzy. :)

Littlespy it's looking good! You have sore boobs! But I must heed Mollykins advice about not fixating on the boobs so much.
I'm quite envious of you temp-ers, I've never really bothered because my French mindset and thermometer is in celcious and every time I see anything about temps in the English Language it's in farenheit and I don4t get farenheit

will hqve to stop keyboqrd gone loopy :wacko:

Hi Ladies

sadly my starbuck tasted normal and even my sore boobies have gone

can I still stay in the thread or will you all have to chuck me out now I am symptomless????

lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

Weird, do you guys ever get that? I've only had this computer a week and the keyboard sometimes goes loopy and jumbles up all the punctuation and letters!
So where was I? Temps. Not only is the Celcius V Farenheit an issue but I tried to join FertilityFriend this morning thinking that it might inspire me to temp and they refused my membership.:ban: Meanies. I don't care. Didn't want to join anyway.:sulk:
I'm having "twinges" in an anatomically uncertain part of my lower abdominal region this evening, not something I remember with last pregnancy but something I've read about other women having. Little tweaks on the right, in the ovarian?/uterine?/other? region.
Am hoping to dream about kittens this evening.:happydance:

Hi Ladies

can I still stay in the thread or will you all have to chuck me out now I am symptomless????

lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

OUT! NOW!!:yellowcard:

Hi Ladies

lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

this is so funnnyyyyyyyyy !!!!

im tired ?????maybe that counts but that could be becuase I didnt go to bed till 2am last night......nope deffo a symptom !!!!!!!:haha:

:rofl::rofl:
Gosh we're a spotty bunch on this thread! We could be doing with some antibacterial facewash around here rather than :dust:

I think you're right Mollykins, we'll be hopeless this month:rofl:

Still a little concerned about the lack of boob soreness; if I multiply headache and spot on chin by no sore boobs I get (H+SOC)xNSB=:bfn: Bummer. But I am thirsty still...Oh well it's early days, early days.

Perhaps it's too soon for you to factor sore bbs into the equation? So maybe it should look more like this... (H+SOC)xTH= :bfp: [TH=Thirsty] :) OR if you want to factor in your NSB we can factor in as : (H+SOC) xTH/NSB = :bfp: Dividing TH by NSB only lowers chances a little bit... yep... completely hopeless! :rofl:

You're brilliant! Basically, between us, whatever the symptoms, or not the symptoms, we'll find an equation that will give us a BFP, so logically we have our BFPs already! CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP Mollykins!:happydance::rofl::rofl:

Hi Ladies

lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

im tired ?????maybe that counts but that could be becuase I didnt go to bed till 2am last night......nope deffo a symptom !!!!!!!:haha:

If you went to bed at 2am then no, sorry, not a symptom. OUT!

well I will be back tomorrow and I will deffo have a new symptom by then !!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies

lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: You girls are hilarious!!! :rofl:

And YES! being tired due to pg symptom induced insomnia is DEFINITELY a sign!

:rofl::rofl:
Gosh we're a spotty bunch on this thread! We could be doing with some antibacterial facewash around here rather than :dust:

I think you're right Mollykins, we'll be hopeless this month:rofl:

Still a little concerned about the lack of boob soreness; if I multiply headache and spot on chin by no sore boobs I get (H+SOC)xNSB=:bfn: Bummer. But I am thirsty still...Oh well it's early days, early days.

Perhaps it's too soon for you to factor sore bbs into the equation? So maybe it should look more like this... (H+SOC)xTH= :bfp: [TH=Thirsty] :) OR if you want to factor in your NSB we can factor in as : (H+SOC) xTH/NSB = :bfp: Dividing TH by NSB only lowers chances a little bit... yep... completely hopeless! :rofl:

You're brilliant! Basically, between us, whatever the symptoms, or not the symptoms, we'll find an equation that will give us a BFP, so logically we have our BFPs already! CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP Mollykins!:happydance::rofl::rofl:

Thank you, Thank you... and you too! Congratulations on YOUR :bfp:
:rofl: We are hopeless, inventive, and covered in spots! Best thread EVER! :happydance:

Hi Ladies

lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

NO Mollykins! don't let Crunchie get away with such behaviour! It was not pregnancy induced insomnia [PII=BFP] but sheer recklessness. For all we know Crunchie was out clubbing until 2am last night, downing shots of vodka. And then she comes strolling in hoping we'll take her- "oh I'm so nauseous, oh I'm so thirsty, oh I'm so tired", etc etc seriously! When in reality she's just been out having a good time while we all sit at home going mental over the slightest modification in our physical and mental constitution. I just won't stand for it. OUT I say! At least I have imaginary symptoms. She'll just have to invent a few, like the rest of us.:sulk:

Hello Mollykins, Hollymonkey, Crunchie and all other lovely ladies on this thread :wave:

I just thought I'd let you know the outcome of my BFP/BFN tests....

I'm just back from a business trip - logest 36 hours of my life as I just wanted to be home to :test:......just did a clear blue digi......."Pregnant 1-2" O M G :shock:

I still have no symptoms? Molly, I know you're saying I shouldn't think too much about this but it's hard to believe as I feel so normal. Last pregnancy I felt very pregnant, sore boobs, bloating etc.

Anyway, I laughed so much catching up on this thread that a teeny bit of pee almost came out :blush::haha: Loving the "zit" optimism, and yes I do believe in dreams being a sign.....practically a premonition if y'ask me :thumbup:

Good luck ladies....I'll be stalking your progress, can't wait to hear about your BFPs :happydance:

Love and :dust: to you all x

Hi Ladies

lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

NO Mollykins! don't let Crunchie get away with such behaviour! It was not pregnancy induced insomnia [PII=BFP] but sheer recklessness. For all we know Crunchie was out clubbing until 2am last night, downing shots of vodka. And then she comes strolling in hoping we'll take her- "oh I'm so nauseous, oh I'm so thirsty, oh I'm so tired", etc etc seriously! When in reality she's just been out having a good time while we all sit at home going mental over the slightest modification in our physical and mental constitution. I just won't stand for it. OUT I say! At least I have imaginary symptoms. She'll just have to invent a few, like the rest of us.:sulk:

Oh hang on I think I feel gassy.....that cant be the vodka can it ??? maybe I need to switch to a jagerbomb instead !
also also also also also I have errrrmmmmmmmm back ache....! yep back ache its a killer...........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhouchhhhhhhhhhhhh ! BA+G= BFP???

Hello Mollykins, Hollymonkey, Crunchie and all other lovely ladies on this thread :wave:

I'm just back from a business trip - logest 36 hours of my life as I just wanted to be home to :test:......just did a clear blue digi......."Pregnant 1-2" O M G :shock:

I still have no symptoms? Molly, I know you're saying I shouldn't think too much about this but it's hard to believe as I feel so normal. Last pregnancy I felt very pregnant, sore boobs, bloating etc.

Anyway, I laughed so much catching up on this thread that a teeny bit of pee almost came out :blush::haha: Loving the "zit" optimism, and yes I do believe in dreams being a sign.....practically a premonition if y'ask me :thumbup:

Good luck ladies....I'll be stalking your progress, can't wait to hear about your BFPs :happydance:

thats such lovely news !!!! soooo pleased for you

I must get back to making up symptoms though lol xxxxxxx

Yippee! Yippee!:holly::holly::holly:

There's no arguing with a digi! Fabulous news kit_cat! :happydance::wohoo:

OMG KIT!!!! I literally screamed when I read your :bfp: news!!! OMG! YAY!!!! I am laughing like a giddy mad woman. :rofl: AH! You did it!! I mean... your DH helped... but... YOU ARE PREGNANT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!! When do you get a beta? A scan? OMG! YOU'RE PREGNANT!! This is ridiculous... I am way to exuberant! :rofl:

Oh Kit, I am so happy for you!! (In case you couldn't tell! :haha: ) YAY! :happydance:

Hey Kit_cat! don't let on to Crunchie that you have no symptoms, she'll start using that to support her case! Mind you she has said she feels gassy...I'm willing to consider gas. Verdict tomorrow morning.

Enjoy your marvellous :bfp:Kit_cat!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"