<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

OMG KIT!!!! I literally screamed when I read your :bfp: news!!! OMG! YAY!!!! I am laughing like a giddy mad woman. :rofl: AH! You did it!! I mean... your DH helped... but... YOU ARE PREGNANT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!! When do you get a beta? A scan? OMG! YOU'RE PREGNANT!! This is ridiculous... I am way to exuberant! :rofl:

Oh Kit, I am so happy for you!! (In case you couldn't tell! :haha: ) YAY! :happydance:

OMG I never thought of that, congrats to DH too !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Kit_cat! don't let on to Crunchie that you have no symptoms, she'll start using that to support her case! Mind you she has said she feels gassy...I'm willing to consider gas. Verdict tomorrow morning.

Enjoy your marvellous :bfp:Kit_cat!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

But she DID have symptoms... or rather... a symptom. She had a wonky bb! Something else too right Kit? I just can't remember... Hmmm...

Hey Kit_cat! don't let on to Crunchie that you have no symptoms, she'll start using that to support her case! Mind you she has said she feels gassy...I'm willing to consider gas. Verdict tomorrow morning.

But she DID have symptoms... or rather... a symptom. She had a wonky bb! Something else too right Kit? I just can't remember... Hmmm...

I think it was one painful boob but one wonky one will do just as well....if I tighten just one bra strap, very very tight....hold on a moment, there we are, wonky boob=:bfp: (WB=BFP)..........I got one too! (wonky boob that is!)

I am hoping to wake up with some nausea tomorrow !!! I will eat a shed load of sweets tonight to help it on it's way x

N+g+pii= bfp ???? Xxxx

Okay symptoms for today include: gassy, weird mucus-looking CM, general ache and one slightly sore nipple. So definite=BFP, right girls?

Okay symptoms for today include: gassy, weird mucus-looking CM, general ache and one slightly sore nipple. So definite=BFP, right girls?

Wow I am v jealous of all of these fab symptoms ! U go girl

:rofl:

Thanks guys for being so happy for me - I'm a tad scared to be happy myself yet - DH is taking it all in his stride!! He's so pleased :happydance:

My symptoms? Hmmmm, if ONE sore boob for 2 days last week counts along with ONE dizzy spell after coming out of a bath which was far too hot...then yes, they were my fabulous symptoms :haha: I did have the teeniest bit of spotting (I'm talking microscopic) a couple of days ago, but I only noticed that because I'm an OKC (obsessive knicker checker) :blush:

I must say, today I have felt a little "burpy" - is that a PG symptom?

Love you guys :friends: - this thread is fantastic....can I stay? I can pretend I have symptoms too (oh the irony!) :haha:

I think it was one painful boob but one wonky one will do just as well....if I tighten just one bra strap, very very tight....hold on a moment, there we are, wonky boob=:bfp: (WB=BFP)..........I got one too! (wonky boob that is!)

Nice! I'll do it too! ...It worked for Kit! ;) :rofl:

Let's see.... the math is reading as...

G+WMLCM(weird mucus-looking CM)+GA+1SN=..... :bfp:
Congratulations!

Yay, Kit_Cat!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

I hope that "burpy" is a symptom because embarrassingly burpy I am today. :haha:

But I don't even know what can be considered "normal" for me anymore though. :shrug:

Thanks guys for being so happy for me - I'm a tad scared to be happy myself yet - DH is taking it all in his stride!! He's so pleased :happydance:

My symptoms? Hmmmm, if ONE sore boob for 2 days last week counts along with ONE dizzy spell after coming out of a bath which was far too hot...then yes, they were my fabulous symptoms :haha: I did have the teeniest bit of spotting (I'm talking microscopic) a couple of days ago, but I only noticed that because I'm an OKC (obsessive knicker checker) :blush:

Love you guys :friends: - this thread is fantastic....can I stay? I can pretend I have symptoms too (oh the irony!) :haha:

Let's do YOUR math Kit!

1SBx2DAYS+1DS(dizzy spell)= :bfp:
I guess the math never lies! :rofl:

And of course you can stay!! You are our first :bfp: :happydance:
...that and we like you! :winkwink:

Yay, Kit_Cat!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

I hope that "burpy" is a symptom because embarrassingly burpy I am today. :haha:

But I don't even know what can be considered "normal" for me anymore though. :shrug:

Yeah, burpy and a bit hiccupy too (I'm just plain making words up now!) :haha:

Good luck sweetie :dust: x

Let's do YOUR math Kit!

1SBx2DAYS+1DS(dizzy spell)= :bfp:
I guess the math never lies! :rofl:

And of course you can stay!! You are our first :bfp: :happydance:
...that and we like you! :winkwink:

Aww shucks :blush: thanks :cloud9: x

You're welcome Kit. :) When are you going to call your gp?

u guys r amazing! i have killed myself laughing today!! :haha:

Congrats kit_cat!!! soooo happy for u!! :wohoo: One down, how many more to go?

Congrats Kit-cat on your BFP...now remind me again what symptoms you had so i can indulge my symptom spotting brain :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->