<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I'm hoping to have a bit of a DIY-ful weekend. We have the doors to paint with the top coat, and the bannister, and then buy the paint for the bathroom (turquoise), nursery (green) and stairs (cream). But first I need a BATH. I feel so skanky and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to come but the train ticket is £40 so would have to work on that! Least I have time! xx

I'm hoping to have a bit of a DIY-ful weekend. We have the doors to paint with the top coat, and the bannister, and then buy the paint for the bathroom (turquoise), nursery (green) and stairs (cream). But first I need a BATH. I feel so skanky and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!

oohhh your bathroom sounds like its going to look gorge! and i also cannot wait to see your nursery! I might actually decorate my room for James....

need a new tv cabinet too just ready for when James crawls fingers in dvd players etc lol

Lissy that's fab, my DH would like to be a social worker. you'll be great.

Jaynie, I thnk you'll have so much fun with your friend moving in. Sorry Adams still being a doofus. No DH didn't make it to work. He phoned his boss but they were happy for him not to go in as there's not much work at this time of year anyway.

Hayley if I'm not at work I'd definitely come to your wedding. I'm off to google your venues! :haha:

April I love the sofas, wallpaper etc. Your house sounds so stylish, mine is just a mishmash. Lyras room is the only one that we've decorated since moving in.

Aw thanks Essie i hope you wont be working and that you can come and let me know what you think about venues:shrug:

i cant wait to see how stunning youll look Hayley!

aww:blush: i wouldnt go that far April lol!

I would love to come but the train ticket is £40 so would have to work on that! Least I have time! xx

you have ages to save up ginge :thumbup:

Molly i hope you have some success in finding your bro and as the others have said im sure he is fine if it isnt completly outta the norm for him to react in this way big:hugs:

Jaynie Adanm is being a right tosspot:growlmad:, totally not what you need now hey or his mate fancying you altough be it flattering and all:winkwink:, i jhope you get to speak to your mum soon too sometimes they say stupid things but sometimes you just need to speak to them huh!?

Sezi yay your DECORATING :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9: pics to follow please

Hayley I'll be there :thumbup: I'll just save some now. Maybe I could wear my mustard dress :haha: it should be good. Congratulations you two.

It is very cold, I am tidying to keep warm and at the same time worrying where the money for the heating and washing machine :haha: the glamorous life of living on the breadline. But to be fair I have my freedom and a fairly clear head and you just can't buy that shit. My friend who will be living here is staying tonight with her sister - they are lovely girls... Thanks girls I know I've said it already but you really have been great!

Sezi sorry you got a nasty preggo symptom that does suck. I hope it passes for you! :hugs:

April it sounds as if those daughters are having you off there :shrug:

Lissy that's fab, my DH would like to be a social worker. you'll be great.

Jaynie, I thnk you'll have so much fun with your friend moving in. Sorry Adams still being a doofus. No DH didn't make it to work. He phoned his boss but they were happy for him not to go in as there's not much work at this time of year anyway.

Hayley if I'm not at work I'd definitely come to your wedding. I'm off to google your venues! :haha:

April I love the sofas, wallpaper etc. Your house sounds so stylish, mine is just a mishmash. Lyras room is the only one that we've decorated since moving in.

Aw thanks Essie i hope you wont be working and that you can come and let me know what you think about venues:shrug:

i cant wait to see how stunning youll look Hayley!

aww:blush: i wouldnt go that far April lol!

you have ages to save up ginge :thumbup:

Molly i hope you have some success in finding your bro and as the others have said im sure he is fine if it isnt completly outta the norm for him to react in this way big:hugs:

Jaynie Adanm is being a right tosspot:growlmad:, totally not what you need now hey or his mate fancying you altough be it flattering and all:winkwink:, i jhope you get to speak to your mum soon too sometimes they say stupid things but sometimes you just need to speak to them huh!?

Sezi yay your DECORATING :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9: pics to follow please

what sort of wedding dress have you got in mind or is it secret?

Hayley I'll be there :thumbup: I'll just save some now. Maybe I could wear my mustard dress :haha: it should be good. Congratulations you two.

It is very cold, I am tidying to keep warm and at the same time worrying where the money for the heating and washing machine :haha: the glamorous life of living on the breadline. But to be fair I have my freedom and a fairly clear head and you just can't buy that shit. My friend who will be living here is staying tonight with her sister - they are lovely girls... Thanks girls I know I've said it already but you really have been great!

Sezi sorry you got a nasty preggo symptom that does suck. I hope it passes for you! :hugs:

April it sounds as if those daughters are having you off there :shrug:

yeah i did think that haha, God i have to find a dress to wear to the wedding of the year! eekk!
always here for you Jaynie poos :hugs:

no no no! this is not the attitude to have!!! You'll be working by then, it's ages away.

need a new tv cabinet too just ready for when James crawls fingers in dvd players etc lol

We need one too. Ideally we'll get a leather / faux leather corner sofa and then move the coffee table and TV. We could actually put the TV on the coffee table but OH wants a media unit. OH can buy a media unit then! lol

Yeah I really can't wait for the nursery to be all put together, I'll take loads of photos!

right i must get off and start the kitchen i have 1 hour to do the whole thing top to bottom, hmm i reckon i can do that?!

no no no! this is not the attitude to have!!! You'll be working by then, it's ages away.

We need one too. Ideally we'll get a leather / faux leather corner sofa and then move the coffee table and TV. We could actually put the TV on the coffee table but OH wants a media unit. OH can buy a media unit then! lol

Yeah I really can't wait for the nursery to be all put together, I'll take loads of photos!

did you see my link for the sofa exact same but on ebay? brand new? i bought mine last night considering its 100 cheaper and i had enough saved! thank goodness! i hope the girls dont ruin their school shoes this week as theyll have to wait til next week now, knowing them that will happen haha

THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE AMAZING FOR ALL OF US!!! just saying

off out fo ra bit with grandmother lee is at a darts comp..............

anyone who knows of any decent invite makers or some lovely ones to buy let me know

nuvs you all nate sends some rasberries to his aunts xx

did you see my link for the sofa exact same but on ebay? brand new? i bought mine last night considering its 100 cheaper and i had enough saved! thank goodness! i hope the girls dont ruin their school shoes this week as theyll have to wait til next week now, knowing them that will happen haha

yes dear, you are very naughty bc now I've started looking at LOADS on there and am really tempted to buy one!!! It IS a good investment though as we currently have a very pale, almost white, fabric sofa ... so really not the best with babies and toddlers. It makes sense to invest in a darker, wipeable one, right!?!?!?

yes dear, you are very naughty bc now I've started looking at LOADS on there and am really tempted to buy one!!! It IS a good investment though as we currently have a very pale, almost white, fabric sofa ... so really not the best with babies and toddlers. It makes sense to invest in a darker, wipeable one, right!?!?!?

yes! thats exactly why im investing in a new one honest! no my sofa is a beige leather :sick: but it has so many marks scratches on it now and where the girls flounce on it its ripping down the middle of the sections (you cant see it but i know its there) will only miss the fact they recline lol

yay jaynie you can come thankyou xx ps . its bluddy freezing hope grandma buys me something yummy and warm

sez cant wait for pics even of plain walls on the stairs please you know my passion runs high

april i will look at sofa laters must dash ohh and the dress i have it as we were due to marry in 2009 until we had the split and lee wasnt ready but i nuv it so much so why get another hey !!

i may post a pic to people who wanna see but some of you may want a surprise let me know xx

anyone who knows of any decent invite makers or some lovely ones to buy let me know

me me me me ME!!!

As with Lissy, I'm be delighted to design your invitations totally free, you'd just have to pay to get them printed. I won't in the least bit be offended if you chose something else though, but the offer is there, to have 100% unique and individual to you bespoke invites!

yay jaynie you can come thankyou xx ps . its bluddy freezing hope grandma buys me something yummy and warm

sez cant wait for pics even of plain walls on the stairs please you know my passion runs high

april i will look at sofa laters must dash ohh and the dress i have it as we were due to marry in 2009 until we had the split and lee wasnt ready but i nuv it so much so why get another hey !!

i may post a pic to people who wanna see but some of you may want a surprise let me know xx
well thats just brilliant save money then! yay glad youve got THE dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->