<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

anyone who knows of any decent invite makers or some lovely ones to buy let me know

me me me me ME!!!

As with Lissy, I'm be delighted to design your invitations totally free, you'd just have to pay to get them printed. I won't in the least bit be offended if you chose something else though, but the offer is there, to have 100% unique and individual to you bespoke invites!

when/if i get married which i hope i do, you can do mine if you like! :)

so your OH will be buying this then Sarah?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqUOKkUE2S!cTS4SBNv8q7fdH!~~0_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqUOKkUE2S!cTS4SBNv8q7fdH!~~0_3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
I need a bubble bath. Will be home by 1 so I'll have one then!

I feel like April so on one with my cleaning stopping for mini bnb breaks and drinks and when I've finished my ironing i'm going to shower and carry on with the cleaning tomorrow :thumbup: I'm organising my life :happydance:

Chatty turtles today :thumbup: just woke up to my cat knocking things off my night stand :shrug: DH is still sleeping. We had a very nice time last night out to dinner but couldnt sit the entire time so I stood by the table a bit lol. Not sure what our plans are today. Prob pick up the bathroom tile and vanity. Cant wait till that is all done next week. Tomorrow is the super bowl party. How are your days going??

23 weeks today!!! :happydance::happydance: can't wait till 24 weeks that's when I will organize their clothes and closet!!!

SO on my invite it says RSVP by Feb 15th so they have 11 more days. Almost everyone said yes we have over 50 people except a few of my friends. It is getting really annoying that they are not sending their response. One of them told me she was coming and so I said ok email my mom and give her your response and she didn't so I can't count her as a yes (she is planning a trip in March so I think she is waiting to RSVP fully till she picks her weekend she is going away) and the others just have not RSVP or mentioned to me if they are coming. I am trying to organize the tables and name settings and everything but I can't till they RSVP!! My mom said on the 15th she will give them a call if they don't answer. Thats 11 days away so I am waisting 11 days doing nothing because a few people didn't answer. I don't get what is so hard about sending an RSVP, yes or no its been over a month since they have received the invite so it is just annoying that they can just send a quick email. Rant over, it just gets under my skin when people wait till last min to RSVP bc we have a lot of planning to do and can't do it till we know, and what annoys me is it's my friends we are waiting on, my moms and MIL friends all answered.

did the kitchen in the time set, Fayes been sick, this is not good i cannot be dealing with another sickness bug in the house, i am determined to sterilize the entire house! i hope its just a cold tummy and not a bug, although a boy in her class had it this week :(

yay for 23 weeks thats going sooo fast!
Sarah hope youre relaxing in that bath!
Go Jaynie :D

SO on my invite it says RSVP by Feb 15th so they have 11 more days. Almost everyone said yes we have over 50 people except a few of my friends. It is getting really annoying that they are not sending their response. One of them told me she was coming and so I said ok email my mom and give her your response and she didn't so I can't count her as a yes (she is planning a trip in March so I think she is waiting to RSVP fully till she picks her weekend she is going away) and the others just have not RSVP or mentioned to me if they are coming. I am trying to organize the tables and name settings and everything but I can't till they RSVP!! My mom said on the 15th she will give them a call if they don't answer. Thats 11 days away so I am waisting 11 days doing nothing because a few people didn't answer. I don't get what is so hard about sending an RSVP, yes or no its been over a month since they have received the invite so it is just annoying that they can just send a quick email. Rant over, it just gets under my skin when people wait till last min to RSVP bc we have a lot of planning to do and can't do it till we know, and what annoys me is it's my friends we are waiting on, my moms and MIL friends all answered.

can you not set a fb status asking for them to rsvp?

can you not set a fb status asking for them to rsvp?

Everyone responded except just a few people so no point to put it on facebook. And according to invite they have 11 more days to RSVP so my mom said just wait it out. It is just frustrating bc I would like to start doing things for the shower and cant till I get those last few responses. It just annoys me that its my friends that are waiting this long.

My ticker didn't change fruit. It does this every week it takes hours to finally change to the new one.

My my I am a cranky one this morning. I am sure when DH wakes up he will cheer me up. Had a hard night last night with severe back pain and when DH came to bed I was very upset . He gave me cuddles and a back rub and then we were chatting and laughing. He was so proud of himself he said he made me all better lol!!!! When he wakes up I will cheer up bc I will have company. I have to wait from 10-12 for window guy to come which I am not happy about bc I really wanted to get out and do things this morning as soon as DH wakes up but I guess we can go get lunch after the guy leaves and do what we need to do.

anyone who knows of any decent invite makers or some lovely ones to buy let me know

me me me me ME!!!

As with Lissy, I'm be delighted to design your invitations totally free, you'd just have to pay to get them printed. I won't in the least bit be offended if you chose something else though, but the offer is there, to have 100% unique and individual to you bespoke invites!

We would love that Sarah really we would thanks so much im sure i would like anything you made :hugs:

OMG im so bluddy cold and feel so damn sicky.............im not sure if Nate has picked up a bug from baby clubs :shrug:.............or if its the cheap shitty sausages we ate at darts last night i had 2 and im certain they were' nt cooked properly:growlmad:my tummy really really achesand i feel like barfing up my meal i ate at the pub.

we went around the garden center ad i looked at fresh flowers etc for table decs i kinda know what colour/look im going for this wedding is sadly on a lemonade budjet but i still will try to make it look like it was done on a champagne one:blush:

Addie can you not start to do things as regards the baby shower for the peeps you know are coming?

Are you sure your fruit changes now every week or is it the big fruits now where they last forever?? I cant remember ........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->