<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Oh.my.god.
I am having THE best luck. Having spoken to local council etc regarding my degree, my friend got back to me and said that in my local town there is a community scheme to use empty shops, meaning rent is heavily subsidised-sooooooooo... I open my shop next weekend to sell on pre-owned baby clothes :) :) :) :) :) :) :) so any of you that have things to sell, pm me, I have PayPal so can arrange payment through that. I have a fairly obvious shortage of boys clothes in particular!

We can't make all the table cards and settings and so on without knowing who is coming so I have to wait. We also went ahead and ordered the center piece for tables n not sure if we has enough since we don't know how many tables we will have since we don't have final head count. So even tho we got a lot done there's a lot that is going to be rushed bc they haven't answered yet.

Well DH cheering up my day is not working. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is very cranky :dohh. He is just adding to bad mood.

Lissy!! Amazing! It's wonderful to hear about the good luck you're having!

Ummmm any carters gear comes into your shop - I get first refusal!!

When I got home from work OH was still asleep so I got back intO bed with him and we've only just got up!!

Oh.my.god.
I am having THE best luck. Having spoken to local council etc regarding my degree, my friend got back to me and said that in my local town there is a community scheme to use empty shops, meaning rent is heavily subsidised-sooooooooo... I open my shop next weekend to sell on pre-owned baby clothes :) :) :) :) :) :) :) so any of you that have things to sell, pm me, I have PayPal so can arrange payment through that. I have a fairly obvious shortage of boys clothes in particular!

whatever i dont send to B il send to you, but i dont want payment as im not allowed to do that :)

Why not April? I can send postal order or something? Or something for James?

Hello :wave: Another four hours painting/varnishing after babyswimmers and my baby unit is finally finished!! I have :coffee: and will catch up now :book:

Why not April? I can send postal order or something? Or something for James?

cos of the benefits, i guess its like extra money or something? but its ok i dont mind helping out :)

Sarachka GO SWIMMING WOMAN!! :dohh: It's the best physio in the world, even the physios say so! You MUST have a pool in a 10 mile radius?:shrug:

I don't have a costume or transport B. I will and look up when the women-only session is, and then maybe buy a costume and see if mumsie can give me a lift. Do you use a swim cap? Its the getting dressed / faffing with my hair that makes it such a chore.

ah brilliant B do we have pictures?

Well the varnished drawers are all drying, then once they're dry I can thread the door handles in, then pics may be possible if I can get a new bulb for the light in the nursery since it's kaput. Tomorrow morning certainly though:thumbup:

im getting this to go in my living room just need to find a tv stand at a reasonable price now
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21%2BiQlCCF6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I don't have a costume or transport B. I will and look up when the women-only session is, and then maybe buy a costume and see if mumsie can give me a lift. Do you use a swim cap? Its the getting dressed / faffing with my hair that makes it such a chore.

Tee hee if you don't like faffing you're gonna LOVE baby swimmers! :haha: I wear a swimming hat and goggles.:thumbup: Anyway you won't care about hair and all that once you're in the water feeling the gorgeous weightlessness and movement of your body in the soft ripples :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: And you'll come out glowing and exercised and all your ligaments put back in place and you will have a splendid appetite for food and life and the sweetest dreams afterwards:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

il measure my fat huge tv to see if it sits on here ok and then il get this it goes with the other one kinda wont have these for a while though gotta save lol
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31spPX6-89L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->