<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I was using the camera on my phone to take a photo of Lyra and me, Lyra decided to do a self portrait shot. Here is one she took herself

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/3890e8a0.jpg

nice job Lyra! i can't get mine to come out that nicely! :thumbup:

Love the pic of Lyra. When she's a famous photographer one day you can show off that she took her first photo when she was so little

I knocked my toothbrush charger off the table and it landed on my toe...so sore and just getting more sore as the evening progresses :nope:

Goodness! So many typos that needed correcting in this post...sounded like an episode of 'allo 'allo...next I'll be talking about my long distance dick...must be tired!

Goodnight all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Love the pic of Lyra. When she's a famous photographer one day you can show off that she took her first photo when she was so little

I knocked my toothbrush charger off the table and it landed on my toe...so sore and just getting more sore as the evening progresses :nope:

Goodness! So many typos that needed correcting in this post...sounded like an episode of 'allo 'allo...next I'll be talking about my long distance dick...must be tired!

Goodnight all

Long distance dick? :shrug: Hope your cartoon toe doesn't throb too much.

Good night Trin :hugs:

Goodnight all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUpmXfrcsc

all babies asleep! now im sitting down about to have a strepsil as i am ill :( the snowball down the back clearly didnt agree with me!

Goodnight all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUpmXfrcsc

:haha: Thanks Trin :thumbup:

all babies asleep! now im sitting down about to have a strepsil as i am ill :( the snowball down the back clearly didnt agree with me!

Gosh, that's a small dinner :winkwink:

Hope you feel better soon and James does too :hugs:

April hope you and James are both feeling better in the morning :hugs:

AHH it is snowing out.

SOOOO Ejs moms friend who does interior decorating has picked up all the accessories for the girls bathroom!!!!!! I am so excited. I am showing DH a vanity we found today and if he likes it hopefully we order it tonight. A little sad bc it is going to be costly to fix walls in bathroom now that old vanity is ripped out and such. Not pleased with this but we shall see what the final number is.

Goodnight all

I think this picture is one for the scrapbook I'm making her.

Hope your toe isn't too sore. Night night x

&#1057;&#1087;&#1086;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1085;&#1086;&#1095;&#1080; &#1074;&#1089;&#1077;&#1084;. &#1071; &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1091;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;a!

&#1057;&#1087;&#1086;&#1082;&#1086;&#1081;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1085;&#1086;&#1095;&#1080; &#1074;&#1089;&#1077;&#1084;. &#1071; &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1091;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;a!

:saywhat:

gosh i really hope she doesnt have to have contractions/forceps/and then c section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->