<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

How long does it take to roast a corguette? Should I cut it in half and roast the two halves or roast it whole, or in chunks? I want to serve it with my cottage pie but I don't know how long to put it in for.

I like to slice them really really thin and then roast with olive oil and salt. They roast really quickly if they're thin

Soup was DEEEEELICIOUS!!!

Onions, potatoes, red cabbage, carrots, stock, chopped tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, milk whizzed in the blender and grilled turkey sausages chopped into it. NOM NOM!!

iv given him a small amount of calpol, he was just crying and crying, he has just stopped crying, not like him at all :cry:

On the subject of leaking nappies, don't let your baby poo while in the jumperoo. Oh the horrors :sick:

They are known as jumperpoos in this house :haha: Quite impressive in the up the back, up the front and down the legs department...we had one that reached the sole of her foot :shock:

On the subject of leaking nappies, don't let your baby poo while in the jumperoo. Oh the horrors :sick:

They are known as jumperpoos in this house :haha: Quite impressive in the up the back, up the front and down the legs department...we had one that reached the sole of her foot :shock:

Lyra was literally up to her neck in poo :haha: and Of course DH got home just as I finished putting her clean sleep suit on.

Essie pain isnt too bad im going to ask for a scan of my womb, i want to know if i have adhesions as i still get pain a lot around my scar and inside etc, how is Lyra and yourself, great news on your job :)

Thanks April, we are good. Lyra is a bit grumpy, I think she might have a tooth coming through. I got her weighed today, 19lb 12oz! Glad to hear your pain is a bit better. Sounds like a good idea having a scan to check, hopefully your doctor will do one.

Wow, Lyra is still doing really well :thumbup: How many teeth does Lyra have now?

Ooooooo, she's going to be up and off soon....time to think about babyproofing everything :shock:

View attachment 337070

ahh love her! shes getting so big! where did you get that toy, Faye had one when she was a baby and loved it, and James played with one at the play centre and loved it :)

Thanks April :) The crawl toy came from ELC I think :thumbup:

It is ELC, lyra has the same one :thumbup:

Kit Cara looks gorgeous, she looks so close to crawling.

Back home from a successful afternoon. Saw a patient who I haven't seen for 8 months only because he's improved so much he hasn't been sick at all (16 year old boy with asthma) and even today his chest wasn't that bad :thumbup:

Then my mom took me grocery shopping which was fantastic because we've been living on different variations of beans, rice, potato and butternut. Now we have fresh veg and fruit and soya stuff in the freezer...feels SO good! Going to make another big batch of tomato pasta sauce tomorrow to freeze for after the birth and I'm freezing a batch of butternut soup tonight :thumbup: Got to get the freezer stocked.

Shopping took 2 hours which led to some rather attention-grabbing and regular braxton hicks. Have had some water and a bath and they have eased off a bit

Your mum is a little treasure isn't she :flower:

Would you like to go into labour early with Tori or not?

Essie pain isnt too bad im going to ask for a scan of my womb, i want to know if i have adhesions as i still get pain a lot around my scar and inside etc, how is Lyra and yourself, great news on your job :)

Thanks April, we are good. Lyra is a bit grumpy, I think she might have a tooth coming through. I got her weighed today, 19lb 12oz! Glad to hear your pain is a bit better. Sounds like a good idea having a scan to check, hopefully your doctor will do one.

Wow, Lyra is still doing really well :thumbup: How many teeth does Lyra have now?

Still just her bottom two. I keep thinking she's about to get another as she gets really dribbly and chews everything but no more so far. I'm not looking forward to more teeth though, because she already tries biting when she's feeding, not pleasant!

Still just her bottom two. I keep thinking she's about to get another as she gets really dribbly and chews everything but no more so far. I'm not looking forward to more teeth though, because she already tries biting when she's feeding, not pleasant!

I'll bet it's not. Cara used to clamp her gums on me, that was painful enough!

I'll bet it's not. Cara used to clamp her gums on me, that was painful enough!

this is James new favourite game! its hard to even get him to feed now as he laughs when i squeal! cheeky boy

well i thought he had been teething for a while, with dribbling chewing on things etc and his bottom gum is a bit white, but today he is generally unwell, he has a slight runny nose and i can smell a little catarrh in his breath, so i think he has a cough/cold coming, he has only just gone to sleep poor love :(

Ooooooo, she's going to be up and off soon....time to think about babyproofing everything :shock:

View attachment 337070

ahh love her! shes getting so big! where did you get that toy, Faye had one when she was a baby and loved it, and James played with one at the play centre and loved it :)

Thanks April :) The crawl toy came from ELC I think :thumbup:

It is ELC, lyra has the same one :thumbup:

Kit Cara looks gorgeous, she looks so close to crawling.

Thanks Essie! She looks like she's going to somedays, then she flops back down :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->