<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

well im off in to the bath and then bed night all and Sarah i dont think youll have to worry about me translating that..not a clue :/

Man I need some sort of upper-body epidural for my heartburn

Morning!!

Only joking! It's 3.30 am :haha: Just having hot chocolate, woke up STARVING! I'm putting things in and out of my new bag :cloud9:

Addie I was meant to say yesterday that the bathroom floor looks ace :thumbup: What's a vanity? Is it a sink unit with a mirror and cupboard? My American's not too good!

Ooo I just sneezed and it's made my nose run, I think I need to get a tissue from the pouch inside my bag :wohoo: (Opens bag with glee) :wohoo:

I love Russian, I'm so jealous your OH speaks Russian Sarachka, he'd be a really uesful addition to my bookshelf!!! I've been reading my Animals of our Planet book for children for 20mins just now, I hardly understand any of it but I love forming the words. I understand about 1 word in 20, and it's a simple book for children :haha: Unfortunately my dh doesn't speak Russian so he can't help much, but he does speak French so he's not entirely useless for my language learning I guess! There's soooo much vocab to be learnt, I don't remember the vocab stage with French, but I must have been through it at some stage, since I didn't know any French when I arrived here! When I go back to proper work I might get me a Russian lesson once a week. That will be cool. Italian is easier to do alone since it's so close to French but Russian has some really tricky pronunciation and grammar. I do have a Russian friend who lives nearby- a mum from the park who's just had her second baby. So I might see if she wants to do a Russian/English conversation exchange once the warm weather comes and we're both monging in the park. But for now I just need to creep along with my puzzle book and dialogue tapes and kids books!

Hmmm better get to bed, I have great things planned for tomorrow too, don't want to be on lousy form!

xxxx:kiss:

Hello Turtle Ladies!

We had a busy day today... finally sitting down to relax now at 8pm. Having dinner just now, too.

We went to a mommy group this morning and that was fun. Met some new mamas. It was nice to chat with them!

Then we came home and I made some lunch (chicken curry!! NUM!) and Rhyko nursed and then we were off again to visit my parents! Rhyko just loves his Grandpa and Grandma! :cloud9:

Then back home and made dinner.

Rhyko has yet to have a nap today other than in the car... he's so fussy!! :cry:

Tomorrow we're staying home and sleeping all day!

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

Ah I see..yes I did. I had exactly that woman's scenario except Cara was not 10lb 5oz and did not get stuck. Thank all that is good for small mercies. What she must have been going through looking at all those concerned faces and being totally helpless. I was so lucky that once they had used the forceps to move Cara into position, two pushes later she was out :thumbup: Every time I see those forceps, I shudder :wacko:

Good morning everyone!

This morning, my friend and I are off to Arabian Gym :) It's a gym for babies :thumbup: Cara is foregoing her mid/late morning nap in order for us to go so you may hear a horrible screaming noise coming from MK later today...you'll know it's Cara as it just won't stop once it starts :haha:

Poor ickle sausage has a very sore bum too..partly teething, partly the amount of poos and therefore wiping/cleaning that is required. Sudocreme is a wondrous thing :thumbup:

Anyway...hope you all have loverly Thursdays :hugs::kiss:

i thought you had assisted? or am i thinking wrong?

Ah I see..yes I did. I had exactly that woman's scenario except Cara was not 10lb 5oz and did not get stuck. Thank all that is good for small mercies. What she must have been going through looking at all those concerned faces and being totally helpless. I was so lucky that once they had used the forceps to move Cara into position, two pushes later she was out :thumbup: Every time I see those forceps, I shudder :wacko:
i thought so, i just thought you were brave knowing you had to have forceps! the word is scary enough! it actually scares me more than the c word lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->