<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Lyra clearly has a favorite member of our household. Our dog Kano. Whereever I lay her on the floor she rolls and rolls until she gets to where he is laying. We are playing a constant game of her rolling and me bringing her back :dohh: she's distracted currently looking through the vertbaudet catalogue, but I feel it's only a matter of time before her mission to get to Kano starts again.

On a happier note, the postman brought me a GORGEOUS present from the lovely Addie

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/4791e75d.jpg

Thank you SO SO SO much Addie!! I absolutely love it. She's going to look so cute in it at summer BBQs etc. you're so kind!!!

Hi all. Am off work again sick. Will go back to the doctor and take her up on the offer of a sick note. I simply can't cope with everything right now at home and at work. The back pain is just making me even more frustrated when I've told work over and over what makes it worse and they still do nothing to help. I have the crappiest old chair, not even a normal one but they won't give me a decent adjustable one. Ive told them that the speed and frequency of new claims makes it worse but out of 12 other capable team members, they put me on it. I've just had enough. I hate that fucking place and the fuckwhits who work there.

https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Amour/0008.gif

Hi all. Am off work again sick. Will go back to the doctor and take her up on the offer of a sick note. I simply can't cope with everything right now at home and at work. The back pain is just making me even more frustrated when I've told work over and over what makes it worse and they still do nothing to help. I have the crappiest old chair, not even a normal one but they won't give me a decent adjustable one. Ive told them that the speed and frequency of new claims makes it worse but out of 12 other capable team members, they put me on it. I've just had enough. I hate that fucking place and the fuckwhits who work there.

I'm sorry your work aren't being more supportive. It amazes me that workplaces aren't more supportive of pregnant women. I think taking the sick note is a good idea, you don't need the stress of the workplace specially when they're being so useless at supporting you.

Gorge outfit from addie!!!:cloud9:

Oh dear Holly's playing with condoms. She's been raiding daddy's bedside table drawer again :dohh:

I'm sorry your work aren't being more supportive. It amazes me that workplaces aren't more supportive of pregnant women. I think taking the sick note is a good idea, you don't need the stress of the workplace specially when they're being so useless at supporting you.

Thanks Essie. Yeah one of my very wise friends said last week "why are you being a martyr?" when I told her I turned down the med cert last week. She's right. I just can't wait to be out of there for 9 months.

Lyra clearly has a favorite member of our household. Our dog Kano. Whereever I lay her on the floor she rolls and rolls until she gets to where he is laying. We are playing a constant game of her rolling and me bringing her back :dohh: she's distracted currently looking through the vertbaudet catalogue, but I feel it's only a matter of time before her mission to get to Kano starts again.

That is so cute!

Lunchbreak over, back to work for me :happydance:

https://www.artistsezine.com/Animals%20as%20Artists/Congo%20Portrait.jpg

Good morning ladies!! Good afternoon to all the others :thumbup: I am in bed resting and looking at our new book shelf. It really adds to our room. Once our bathroom is done this month and our new reclining chair comes next month our room will be perfect :thumbup:I don't have a busy day today luckily. I am going to pick out some paint samples and then cleaning lady is coming at 1130. I have to stop and get DH a b-day card for tomorrow as well. Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Just seen a horrible video on the news of animal cruelty at a farm in Norfolk. The farmer is now trying to defend the actions of his workers :nope:

It's dead easy to say ah don't worry and just take the time off but I'm the same as you...don't want to do it :nope: That said, you really do need to look after yourself more than ever right now, so I would take some time off for that reason.

My best friend made a music list for one of her births and she said that when it came to it she couldn't stand any of the songs she'd chosen and wanted silence :haha:

I'm convinced I'd be the same- music annoys me when I'm running and cycling and painting so I guess it would in labour. I prepared music for that long bike trail of mine last summer but couldn't bring myself to listen to it :shrug:

I swing back and forth about music...sometimes it's lovely to go for a walk with just your own thoughts and the birds singing etc, other times I absolutely LOVE tuning out of life completely to Mr Ipod :cloud9:

i was practising being a ninja in the night, after Jay changed James cot sheet he didnt put his monitor back properly, so when hes monitor went off twice in the night i did some funky ninja moves! scary at first though til it clicked what was happening

:haha: Been there, done that!

Just seen a horrible video on the news of animal cruelty at a farm in Norfolk. The farmer is now trying to defend the actions of his workers :nope:

I'll never understand people who are cruel to animals or children - I just don't understand what on earth motivates them :nope::shrug:

Booked in to see a doctor at 3:20. It's another new one. Not the one I saw last week and not my normal one so who bets I don't get the answers I want.

417307_323383134364220_298305430205324_808323_341528384_n.jpg
423335_323383311030869_298305430205324_808326_829197244_n.jpg
425389_323383491030851_298305430205324_808329_1353099793_n.jpg

My best friend made a music list for one of her births and she said that when it came to it she couldn't stand any of the songs she'd chosen and wanted silence :haha:

I'm convinced I'd be the same- music annoys me when I'm running and cycling and painting so I guess it would in labour. I prepared music for that long bike trail of mine last summer but couldn't bring myself to listen to it :shrug:

I enjoyed music during my previous labours and I still associate the songs that were playing when they actually came out with the boys. I also like to sing and it distracts me so I may sing through the contractions. We had a mom who did that, just sang the baby out...better than coughing the baby out which we've also had

I went to get the last of my home birth supplies. Due to new consumer protection laws the old linen savers we used to buy for R30 for 20 can't be sold anymore because the packaging is too simple. So in the meantime, you can only buy the ones that are R100 for 30!!! Thank goodness I had something to return form the baby shower which was R100 so I just swapped.

I am battling to move around today. Probably a combo of this time in pregnancy and the lots of standing yesterday but it feels like her head is grinding on my pelvic bones when I stand up. Very sore :nope:

God there's a really loud chavvy family in the surgery waiting room. What hope do the kids have when their parents are so uncivilised?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->