<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Look what April got Holly!!!! Best bath ever with BATH CRAYONS!!!:happydance: She forgot all about the plughole monster:haha:

Holly says a big thankyou and sends you lots of kisses April:hugs:

Yay for sick note Sarachka!

Off to have a constructive evening since LO is asleep early:thumbup:

:haha: Fantastic present for Holly!! Clever April :thumbup: Holly's having such fun!!!

OMG Cara is soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you just have overwhelming urges to snog her gorgeous cheeks all day long?!?!?!?!!?

Look what I made for the big occasion!

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/turtleawards12.gif

Just wanted to see if this works.......

https://vimeo.com/36694007

OMG LOVE! and you sound so cool! I wish I had a cool accent :brat:

:haha: Cool accent? Really? I've been told I sound aggressive. I take it you could understand me ok?

Aggressive?! I'd say pretty much the opposite!
Yep, I could understand you just fine :thumbup:
I watched about a dozen Catherine Cookson mini series' when I was pregnant and when Rhyko was in th NICU :haha: it sounds like a similar accent to how those characters always talked.

Gosh sorry to moan but I'm in so much pain with my bum/hip its been getting progressively worse least I managed to blitz the kitchen

Me too! Except my kitchen is a state!

Today's creations (not the whole hot air balloon, just the finishing of it!) I need to make/find a small monkey for the hot air balloon basket. And I just went to the florist and got a red rose for the vase for dh tomorrow, but you can have other flowers in it after Valentine's. It has water in the vase due to a waterproof tube fixed in the centre :thumbup: I'm going to make more in different styles/colours and keep them as stock for my craft fair I might do one day!! It was really fun to make!

Looooove the outfit and looooove the creation.

This year I am getting OH absolutely nothing!

yes but you really DO need to rest, if i drove id do your housework for you :hugs:

April! THANKYOU!!!!

April has sent Holly an AMAZING PRESENT but I'm going to get action pics before I reveal what she sent me! :happydance:

Bathtime soon for mini monkey :winkwink:

So kind, Holly will be in shock with delight xxxxxx

YAY im glad they got to you, and i hope Holly will have lots of fun :D

Oh, yes - and Cara is sooooo lovely :cloud9:

I'm just obsessed with accents :blush:

OMG Cara is soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you just have overwhelming urges to snog her gorgeous cheeks all day long?!?!?!?!!?

Haha! Yes, I can often be found snogging said cheeks. Thanks Sezi :kiss:

Hi everybody! :hi: how was everyones weekend? :shrug: what did you all get up to!

I wasnt intending on being on here today as i have an iffy tummy and back (if april/kit/vicki/Vanessa havent already told you :haha: since i had a rant on facebook! but i HAD to come on here to say a huge

THANK YOU
TO KIT and ADDIE the post man delivered me some gorgeous suprises!

Addie bought baby reed a beautiful dress with matching sun hat and knick knacks :haha: and it was beautiful and turquoisy

Then Kit bought baby Reed 2 gorgeous outits and a lovely pink blanket that i have actually put ready to go into her moses basket :thumbup:

And i appreciate both of your beautiful kind words in your messages! i cant get over how lovely and supportive you are! :hugs: I took a picture on my phone of your gifts and sent them to dave while he is at work and he cant get over how lush and caring all of you on here are to us!

Im sorry to nash again! Im just feeling terribly grissly so going to have a bath and see if i can shake off this tummy ache and back ache!

Sending lots of love to all you girls :flower:

not jumping the gun or anything but LABOUR!!:winkwink: lol

FAB!!!! I'm thinking Thursday evening for the big event?? Any objections anyone??

Look what April got Holly!!!! Best bath ever with BATH CRAYONS!!!:happydance: She forgot all about the plughole monster:haha:

Holly says a big thankyou and sends you lots of kisses April:hugs:

Yay for sick note Sarachka!

Off to have a constructive evening since LO is asleep early:thumbup:

she looks like she really enjoys them! i knew how much she lovesssss drawing on things shes not allowed to :haha: so when i saw them i was like these are made for Holly!

FAB!!!! I'm thinking Thursday evening for the big event?? Any objections anyone??

Sounds good. So that would be morning time for me and Molly. Just let me know what time. If I am lucky Rhyko will be asleep napping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->