<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

That's all I have time for, I'm afraid! There's a baby who needs a booby in bed!
I was busy this weekend - we went to the RV show this weekend and found a nice camping trailer we want to buy and then today was a cooking extravaganza and got leftovers for lunches for the week made and such. Feels good! :dance:
This is what we are going to get for camping!
https://lancetrailer.com/travel-trailers/1685/

Oh good April- My BBM isn't working, in fact my whole phone isn't working so I was worried without being able to contact you!

Morning all :flower:

OK. Big announcement this morning. Fasting bloods 84 :thumbup: Weight.....

50.4kg

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Which means even if I were to poo or take my charm bracelet off I'd still be 50kgs! :yipee: I know it might be Henry who's bigger rather than me but it's still my target weight for this pregnancy so I'm delighted.:smug:

Lissy that looks sooooo great, the shop! The rent on anything round here would be impossible but I'd love to open a shop like that. Best of luck with the grand opening :thumbup:

I've written the world's longest most unrealistic list of things to do today:haha: I'll see how much damage I can do to it though!

Happy Mondays all:flower: xxxxxx :kiss:

Morning turtles :hi:

Monday and I'm not at work :wohoo:

Getting stuff ready today for my home visit tomorrow :thumbup: Packing a hospital bag just in case...sort of, really just a place to keep baby stuff for after the birth etc because I won't be needing it

Can't wait to see a couple of the pics today. I'm sure the ones of the boys are going to look lovely

These are supposedly actual writings in Mpumalanga Hospital Records (who knows if the are, but they are very funny)–

1. Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.

2. The patient has no previous history of suicides.

3. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.

4. Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only 11kgs weight gain in the past three days.

5. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.

6. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.

7. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared.

8. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.

9. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.

10. Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.

11. Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.

12. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.

13. She is numb from her toes down.

14. While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.

15. The skin was moist and dry.

16. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.

17. Patient was alert and unresponsive.

18. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.

19. She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.

20. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.

21. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.

22. The patient refused autopsy.

23. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.

24. Skin: somewhat pale but present.

25. Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.

26. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities

Hi, just skimmed really, very tired.
Few pics of Esme and process in the shop...which opens on Fri!

Look at your very own shop!!! Wow! Well done, that's just brilliant. And Esme! Her eyes are just stunning :cloud9:

I know I always spam you all with cute pictures... but I can't help it! Pinterest!!

https://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/222998619018884840_woGBv1Xy_f.jpg

I was speaking to the photographer about these and she said that they are so difficult to get. Apparently like 1 in 12 babies will sleep enough for you to do this. I'm already talking to Tori about it! They have such cute hats etc for the newborn shoots. I can't wait

April I'm so glad James is okay. I hope you got some rest :hugs:

That's all I have time for, I'm afraid! There's a baby who needs a booby in bed!
I was busy this weekend - we went to the RV show this weekend and found a nice camping trailer we want to buy and then today was a cooking extravaganza and got leftovers for lunches for the week made and such. Feels good! :dance:

Now that's the way I would like to go camping :thumbup:

B :happydance: 50kg. Glad you reached your target :thumbup:

Trin I'm sure your pics will look fab. I realised the other day that apart from bump pics (which are literally just of my bump) I have no pics from when I was preggers. It'll be great for you to have them to look back on after Tori is here.

Lissy the shop looks great. I was looking at your pics on Facebook, Esme has such gorgeous clothes! I love the owl top and leggings. Shes such a cutie.

50.4kg

Well done!!! :happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

I, too, have put on weight today but strangely I'm not as excited about it as you are :haha: And I know mine is all the pizza I ate last night and couldn't seem to stop eating :blush: Water and yoghurt and grapes for me today :thumbup:

This is where you and I are SOOO different B :haha:

https://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1311009702532_9795942.png

This is where you and I are SOOO different B :haha:

https://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1311009702532_9795942.png

Lol !!!!!

Morning all .... Waiting for a blood test - only been here 45 minutes so only another 45 to go .... Grrrrrr

Hello happy monday:flower:...............sorry was absent yesterday..........but made the most of a whole weekend with my man:thumbup:

I have caught up a little so here goes........

Hayley fab your car passed its MOT. Had mine done yesterday and it passed too :thumbup: my resignation didn't go great, boss was pretty mean - didn't say congrats or anything - and she is making me return for 3 measly shifts rather than just shorten my notice period by a week. But heyho, it confirmed to me that moving jobs is definitely the right decision.

Wedding planning can be so stressful when other people get involved, hope it isn't getting to you too much.

Thanks Essie:hugs:...............2 of my bestfriends have now kinda pulled out of attending the whole wedding one just wants to come watch the marriage and then come to the reception ........she is using the new baby they will have as an excuse but hey come onnnn its 1 day:shrug:..........i would do anything for them both in a heartbeat...........and as for the other one she has now ignored 3 of my messages:growlmad:so she can feck off altogether:growlmad:

And lees family are tightwads and whinging about paying for their meal but would all be there if we paid for everything..........it gets myy back up as we ask them for f*** all ever

Sorry she is making you do 3 last shifts how silly:nope:

Sorry i havent been around much. iv been in a bit of a down mood lately BUT

ADDIE YOU DARLING GORGEOUS TURTLE! YOU HAVE CHEERED ME UP! I EVEN HAD A LITTLE TEAR.THE DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR NOTE WAS TOO:cry:

SHAME THE DRESS DONT FIT ME:haha:

I HAVE THE PERFECT PRESSIE FOR THE LITTLE PRINCESS'

lovely dress clare and addie ..........and i hope you start to feel better soon it is the hardest thing in the world becoming a mummy:hugs:.........i didnt know you had gone away lovely are you visiting family??

Whoah! No disrespect to your mum at all, but the times have changed and women are no longer considered only good for housework and child rearing. As much as it is completely our responsibility to ensure our children are loved, cared for adequately and nurtured appropriately, it does not mean that it has to be you or me who does that 24/7. There is a very good argument that says a happy working mum is far better for her child than a miserable SAHM who scrapes by. However, if you feel you will be a miserable working mum, that's a whole different thing. Personally, I don't think I will be miserable at work after the initial wrench. It's a very personal thing though. Try not to allow the guilt to make decisions for you...I say just do what feels right and makes you happy :hugs:

I had the same reaction when she said it, I think in her defense she meant it from a personal standpoint rather than "all women should be homemakers". However I still wish she'd said nothing.

It's strange. While I was pregnant I planned to go back doing almost full time, and had no problem with that. Since having lyra I have no desire to go back. I don't miss work at all.

I'm sorry I'm using the thread as a sounding board tonight. Just the thoughts that are consuming me at the moment. In reality (bar a lottery win) I'm back at work in 6 weeks, end of.

Essie i do miss work but same as you wish i could win big or our premium bonds come up :thumbup:

Well whats eveyone upto today??, we are at docs at 9.30 for my depo then may find a vale gift for Lee

(outie alert for the phobic :haha:)

Attachments

• tt2 small.jpg
    tt2 small.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
  • tt5 small.jpg
    tt5 small.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • tt6 small.jpg
    tt6 small.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
Aw Hayley that's rubbish about your friends. I had a bit of a bridesmaid nightmare for my wedding. Asked my brothers GF to be one, bought the dresses, arranged everything...then they split up :dohh: hope you sort things out with your friends.

I know it's pants going back for 3 shifts but I'm just thinking of it as an opportunity to say goodbye to the people I work with. Is it April that you start back at work?

Morning all...it's Monday again!! Fastest weekend EVER!

Hope all is good with you all :flower:

Wow! Love it! A smidge more comfortable than a tent :haha:

Oh good April- My BBM isn't working, in fact my whole phone isn't working so I was worried without being able to contact you!

Morning all :flower:

50.4kg

Which means even if I were to poo or take my charm bracelet off I'd still be 50kgs! :yipee: I know it might be Henry who's bigger rather than me but it's still my target weight for this pregnancy so I'm delighted.:smug:

Lissy that looks sooooo great, the shop! The rent on anything round here would be impossible but I'd love to open a shop like that. Best of luck with the grand opening :thumbup:

I've written the world's longest most unrealistic list of things to do today:haha: I'll see how much damage I can do to it though!

Happy Mondays all:flower: xxxxxx :kiss:

Well done B!! You've done it!

Good luck with your list :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back