<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Dh just finished burying Storm :cry: Poor Baldar, our staffie, is very unsure. Storm was 12 1/2 and the boss. Baldar is our next oldest dog, he's 11 1/2 and has been her friend all his life. too sad :cry:

Oh poor Baldar....how sad. Had Storm been ill? I realise 12 1/2 is quite old for an Alsatian (that's what he looks like anyway)

:hugs:

Ok, if not Thursday it would be next week..Monday? How does the 8pm UK time work for everyone?

I may have to leave early if it's 10pm my time, but I know I'm the only one in the late time zone so whatever works for everyone else

I can try and kick them off by 7.30/9.30 but was saying 8pm/10pm just in case Cara had other plans. That way, you might be able to stay until the end?

Trin, my recorded voice makes me sound 16 and super girlie. Obnoxious really. I'm sure you sound lively. I like the SA accent. :thumbup:

I want to hear Trin's voice!!! :brat:

You all have heard mine and I feel as Molly does - I think I sound young and silly :haha:

Evening....So sorry about Storm Trin xx
Kit, I love Cara!!She is soooo cute and I think there must be something in the turtle gene pool as Esme occasionally looks a certain way and (I think) looks like Cara...bet that sounds weird eh? Ah well.
Oh and your voice sounds like a kids tv presenter I think :)
Soooo....how are y'all?

Dh just finished burying Storm :cry: Poor Baldar, our staffie, is very unsure. Storm was 12 1/2 and the boss. Baldar is our next oldest dog, he's 11 1/2 and has been her friend all his life. too sad :cry:

Oh poor Baldar....how sad. Had Storm been ill? I realise 12 1/2 is quite old for an Alsatian (that's what he looks like anyway)

:hugs:

Yes, she was German Shepherd. No, she's just old. We suspected she had cancer. She's had a growth for years which the vet said when she was 8 she was too old to have removed. She's slow like an old dog, but she came and greeted me at the gate this afternoon, ate Zeus's leftover lunch and about 20 minutes before she died she was up having a drink of water...so it was quick and (I hope) painless

Trin, my recorded voice makes me sound 16 and super girlie. Obnoxious really. I'm sure you sound lively. I like the SA accent. :thumbup:

I like the SA accent too Molly :thumbup: I bet you don't sound like you think you do...I also like American accents too :thumbup:

i know i moan about him, but Jay really is being nice, he told me to go rest upstairs, and then told me to come down a bit later, waiting for me was a romantic meal, when i went to sit down on the chair was a card, a box of chocolates and a single red rose :cloud9: this is the Jay i met i hope he stays xx

Ok, if not Thursday it would be next week..Monday? How does the 8pm UK time work for everyone?

I may have to leave early if it's 10pm my time, but I know I'm the only one in the late time zone so whatever works for everyone else

I can try and kick them off by 7.30/9.30 but was saying 8pm/10pm just in case Cara had other plans. That way, you might be able to stay until the end?

:thumbup: As long as it works for everyone else

I like the SA accent too Molly :thumbup: I bet you don't sound like you think you do...I also like American accents too :thumbup:

I don't know anyone (before now) who likes the South African accent...even south africans :haha: But then our accents are really diverse depending on where you are - like anywhere I suppose

One day I will get brave and record something...maybe :blush:

I think American 'accents' are so blah! Do we really have an accent?! If it is it's "Monotone" or "I've been tranquilized" :haha:

i know i moan about him, but Jay really is being nice, he told me to go rest upstairs, and then told me to come down a bit later, waiting for me was a romantic meal, when i went to sit down on the chair was a card, a box of chocolates and a single red rose :cloud9: this is the Jay i met i hope he stays xx

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I don't know anyone (before now) who likes the South African accent...even south africans :haha: But then our accents are really diverse depending on where you are - like anywhere I suppose

One day I will get brave and record something...maybe :blush:

I LOVE the S.A accent, after my first molar preg I moved away from friends and family and worked in a crappy hotel and life was very grim until I met a beautiful S.A man. He was 6''8 and made me feel ever so safe and was probably the kindest person I knew until I met Ed.
Anyhow, he taught me a few bits of S.A and ever since I have loved the accent...and...imitated it with one of my other best friends who has family out there :)

Off to bed. It's been a fraught night and my pain levels are through the roof :(

On a good note I did put one family-sized butternut mac and cheese and a single serving one in the freezer :thumbup: (butternut mac and cheese is our healthy version of mac and cheese - half the sauce is mashed butternut with a touch of lime juice)

Night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Luna, the American mid west accent can seem very flat, I agree. But as you know, different areas of the US have different accents. Think Louisiana, Montana, it even NY.

Evening....So sorry about Storm Trin xx
Kit, I love Cara!!She is soooo cute and I think there must be something in the turtle gene pool as Esme occasionally looks a certain way and (I think) looks like Cara...bet that sounds weird eh? Ah well.
Oh and your voice sounds like a kids tv presenter I think :)
Soooo....how are y'all?

Really? How interesting! They aren't unalike I suppose. Both cute as buttons :cloud9: When you say kids TV presenter, do you mean an existing one or one in general? I must have gone all Blue Peter after the sundae making session with the twins at the weekend :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->