<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Gone with the Wind *swoon* Ridiculous movie for me to love so much but ahhh... It can't be helped. :haha:

You and me both Molly...I have loved that film since I was little...it's escapism on a massive scale. They just don't make films like that any more :nope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GIkKRMJkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LETS SEE IF THIS WORKS. IF IT DOES IT IS MY VOICE. LET'S SEE WHO IS CORRECT IN HOW I SOUND :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

THIS ONE DIDN'T WORK THE ONE ON THE NEXT PAGE DID THO.

YAYA I DID IT!!!!!! SHANNON TOLD ME HOW 2 AND THANK U KIT FOR TELLING ME HOW YOU PUT URS UP BE4 :thumbup::thumbup:

OH how funnnnnnn!!!!!! I have a new addiction, posting videos!!!!! I will make a video of the girls room and bathrooms in a couple weeks when they are all complete!!!!!!

I HAVE A NEW WAY TO CLEAR THE THREAD....... POST A VIDEO OF ME SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GIkKRMJkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LETS SEE IF THIS WORKS. IF IT DOES IT IS MY VOICE. LET'S SEE WHO IS CORRECT IN HOW I SOUND :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ahhhh, it says it's private when I click on it :(

Ok I see it on my youtube page now. I will take it down in a few days bc I don't usually put anything on youtube. I just have a page to subscribe to other people.

Ok I see it on my youtube page now. I will take it down in a few days bc I don't usually put anything on youtube. I just have a page to subscribe to other people.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!! it worked!!! You sound like someone famous.....an actress....it will come to me......you have a lovely voice :thumbup:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!! it worked!!! You sound like someone famous.....an actress....it will come to me......you have a lovely voice :thumbup:

You are funny :hugs::hugs: I have to see your way of putting up videos bc I don't want my videos on facebook when I want to post just for your girls.

The don't (make them like that anymore) do they? Shame really.

I used to have it on old fashioned video and watch it every once in a while but I no longer have a video player...I need to buy it on DVD I think :thumbup:

Ahh Addie, you enunciate very clearing and have the slow, unhurried speech native to parts of the East coast. Very pretty. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->