<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I've just ordered 50 IC tests :blush:

Oooooo, are we in need of them right now or is this in anticipation??

Anticipation. Did a test yesterday out of curiosity but nothing. I thought I might as well buy some and then they're there for when the urge to poas arises:thumbup:

How exciting!!!!!

Have you had AF back yet?

No not yet. I've felt really pre-AF for a week or so but nothing :shrug: I don't think I'll need a test for a while yet but it's always good to be prepared. And this way i won't be running out for tests every week because I've convinced myself I might be.

I am ok. Just really annoyed. I sent in for an approval letter to change the windows in the girls room bc it is a health issue, they need to be changed or they can't sleep in there it gets soooooo hot bc the windows r crap. We need approval from association to change a window and I have been calling them for a week to see where my approval letter is and they refuse to call me back. It will take 6 weeks to order these windows so I need that approval letter or the girls will be here if they continue to ignore me and not give me the letter. They are so frustrating. They know it is a health issue so they best hope they have great lawyers bc if I don't get a response soon they will be hearing from mine!! That is how mad I am about it.

I am ok. Just really annoyed. I sent in for an approval letter to change the windows in the girls room bc it is a health issue, they need to be changed or they can't sleep in there it gets soooooo hot bc the windows r crap. We need approval from association to change a window and I have been calling them for a week to see where my approval letter is and they refuse to call me back. It will take 6 weeks to order these windows so I need that approval letter or the girls will be here if they continue to ignore me and not give me the letter. They are so frustrating. They know it is a health issue so they best hope they have great lawyers bc if I don't get a response soon they will be hearing from mine!! That is how mad I am about it.

That must be so frustrating. That's bad of them to not bother contacting you, especially when they know it's a health issue and that the timing is urgent. I hope you get a response soon. What would happen if you ordered them without the approval letter?

That must be so frustrating. That's bad of them to not bother contacting you, especially when they know it's a health issue and that the timing is urgent. I hope you get a response soon. What would happen if you ordered them without the approval letter?

The company refuses to allow us to order them without approval. I would have done that already if it was an option. I just sent him an e-mail. If he doesn't respond I will be going to his office in person MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!! I don't need this stress I really don't. I cant let the girls sleep in there without new windows it's not safe so I am pissed. Andddd last time we asked for approval it was a back and forth for 6 months and we never got the approval for landscaping so that is what I am afraid of for this time. That is why I said if they try and jerk me around again, I will get a lawyer to contact them bc this is a serious issue. They should not have the job they have since they obviously do no work!!

my logical theory to my dad for getting a dish washer: i need VERY soft hands for when i become a midwife....

To be honest it is stupid of them to not contact me or give me approval. I have it in writing that it is a health issue, I have it in writing that they are not contacting me back so if anything were to happen they would be in a lot of legal trouble. So they must not know the law. Or maybe they think they are above it.

I've just ordered 50 IC tests :blush:

Oooooo, are we in need of them right now or is this in anticipation??

Anticipation. Did a test yesterday out of curiosity but nothing. I thought I might as well buy some and then they're there for when the urge to poas arises:thumbup:

How exciting!!!!!

Have you had AF back yet?

No not yet. I've felt really pre-AF for a week or so but nothing :shrug: I don't think I'll need a test for a while yet but it's always good to be prepared. And this way i won't be running out for tests every week because I've convinced myself I might be.

It will be quite odd TTC without any AF to guide you a little...at least I imagine it will :shrug:

Addie..that sucks about the windows. I'm probably missing something but why would they not want to give approval for this?

Addie..that sucks about the windows. I'm probably missing something but why would they not want to give approval for this?

I think I am missing something as well. I have no freaking idea why they wouldn't want to give us approval. They are lazy and slow. I mean why wouldn't they want to give us approval on landscaping it only makes their development look better. They are just lazy people on a power trip I think. But this is actually stupid of them bc it is a health issue so they best enjoy not responding bc they wont enjoy it when I have a lawyer call them. My next step is to have the window guys call them Friday. If they don't give them an answer I will go in Monday. If I am told they don't have the approval letter for me I will call a lawyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->