<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hellooooo just nipping on!

I have exams today in Newcastle :wacko: So im just getting in some brain food as we speak! not stressing tho! As i am doing them as optional credits! :thumbup: but I hate hate hate tests!

I also thought i would share this for anyone who hadnt seen - i made it im so proud! :blush:https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=11hhRC9xtuM

B- have a lovely day B!:thumbup:

Essie- i have to agree with Kit beautiful fluffy dog! :hugs:

Kit- when is turtle awards :flower:

:hi: everyone else! sorry to keep it short and sweet hopefully be on later!

Lyras best friend:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/8a8e8780.jpg

Gorgeous doggie :cloud9: He must look like a horse to her :haha:

Well my brother did hold her on his back like a horse. She spends all day trying to get his attention, and is he's in reach she's always trying to grab his fur :dohh: the cats aren't quite as interesting, but she does like them too. I guess it's because they won't put up with her "stroking" them whereas Kano (while being held by me/DH) will sit there patiently.

Good morning all!!

I'm feeling ok today after my wild night out last night :haha: It was so nice to go out for a few hours and talk like an adult the whole time, eat with two hands and not pick anything up off the floor repeatedly :haha: I had three cheeky Rose wines and a beautiful Indian meal..'twas divine :cloud9:

When we got back (around 10.30pm) Cara was up. Our babysitter had gone in to check on her and she woke up (very unusual) so the babysitter was having a cuddle..I suspect she was enjoying it. It did take me 40 minutes and some hysterical exhausted crying (Cara, not me) before she went back to sleep but she slept all night after that :thumbup:

So..what did you all get up to then?? :hugs:

Glad you had a good night, must've been nice to have some grown up time. Doesn't sound like Cara had too unsettled a night, apart from the 40 minutes.

My dinner for DH went down well, and the chocolate/plum combo worked well although it tasted a bit like pear. Lyra enjoyed some stewed plums too, which she wolfed down while pulling faces as they were a bit tart.

Lol cassie ..no no where near reading hehe

good luck with exams

love your doggy even thpugh he looks like a horse compared to our lil lula hehe !!

Hayley love your video. Nate is such a cutie, and lovely to hear your voice.

I have exams today in Newcastle :wacko: So im just getting in some brain food as we speak! not stressing tho! As i am doing them as optional credits! :thumbup: but I hate hate hate tests!

I also thought i would share this for anyone who hadnt seen - i made it im so proud! :blush:https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=11hhRC9xtuM

Good luck in your exams.

Love your video, baby reed likes Geordie shore :haha: makes me miss being pregnant, not long at all til you're meeting your little girl :cloud9:

Hi turtles

Busy morning. I've been training my locum and teaching her the ins and outs of the practice. Think she'll be fine

After my mahoosive weight gain this weekend, I've lost most of it so down to 5.2kg total gain thank goodness!!!

Tori feels like she's crawling her way out. MW says she's 1/5th engaged which is why. I'm going to be starting treatment for thrush. I don't have any symptoms but think I must be a carrier because all the boys got thrush in the first few weeks and I had thrush on my nipples which is THE most painful thing. So I'm determined not to have that again.

https://vimeo.com/36822192

think this should work.........

Yay!!! Hayley..you sound different to what I expected, in a good way. Of course, you are doing your mummy voice like most of us but you sounded very calm and lovely :flower: Nate is just the cutest!

Good luck in your exams.

Love your video, baby reed likes Geordie shore :haha: makes me miss being pregnant, not long at all til you're meeting your little girl :cloud9:

Yes! :haha: hense why i had to put that song over the top of my video cos all you would of heard is "In there like swimwear" and "muff diving/tashing on" :blush: And unfortunatly that is what Newcastle is like! Gary (the one with the huge parsnip) goes to the gym with Daves brother! and Daves brothers has had a bit tash on with wor Vicki! :haha: if you know who the characters are! :haha:

This makes me famous by the way! If i went out in Newcastle tonight chances are i'd bump into at least 2 of them!

Haha! Love the video Cassie!! That's going to be a lovely thing to look back on :cloud9:

The TA's are quite possibly going to be tomorrow night..I will confirm that later today :thumbup:

Good morning all!!

I'm feeling ok today after my wild night out last night :haha: It was so nice to go out for a few hours and talk like an adult the whole time, eat with two hands and not pick anything up off the floor repeatedly :haha: I had three cheeky Rose wines and a beautiful Indian meal..'twas divine :cloud9:

When we got back (around 10.30pm) Cara was up. Our babysitter had gone in to check on her and she woke up (very unusual) so the babysitter was having a cuddle..I suspect she was enjoying it. It did take me 40 minutes and some hysterical exhausted crying (Cara, not me) before she went back to sleep but she slept all night after that :thumbup:

Glad you had a good night, must've been nice to have some grown up time. Doesn't sound like Cara had too unsettled a night, apart from the 40 minutes.

My dinner for DH went down well, and the chocolate/plum combo worked well although it tasted a bit like pear. Lyra enjoyed some stewed plums too, which she wolfed down while pulling faces as they were a bit tart.

Glad your dinner worked out...lol at Lyra and her funny faces. I can imagine, Cara does the same even when she really loves something :shrug:

Hi turtles

Busy morning. I've been training my locum and teaching her the ins and outs of the practice. Think she'll be fine

After my mahoosive weight gain this weekend, I've lost most of it so down to 5.2kg total gain thank goodness!!!

Tori feels like she's crawling her way out. MW says she's 1/5th engaged which is why. I'm going to be starting treatment for thrush. I don't have any symptoms but think I must be a carrier because all the boys got thrush in the first few weeks and I had thrush on my nipples which is THE most painful thing. So I'm determined not to have that again.

When do you officially hand over the reins to your locum then? Well done on the weight loss too :thumbup:

Oooooo, thrush on your nips :nope: Ouchy!

Hi turtles

When do you officially hand over the reins to your locum then? Well done on the weight loss too :thumbup:

Officially on the 1st...so 2 weeks to go.

Yes, it is SO bloody sore, and very often not picked up. They just go shiny and red and then crack and the fissures don't heal well. Horrid and excruciating pain when baby latches

Hi turtles

Yes, it is SO bloody sore, and very often not picked up. They just go shiny and red and then crack and the fissures don't heal well. Horrid and excruciating pain when baby latches

It's a good thing you're ahead of the game on that one for sure!

Any parcel yet? I think Tori is going to be first to arrive!

Essie, I love your dog! He looks like that one in the movie where the owner dies and he keeps going back for years and years waiting for him...Hitachi?? Something like that. And the actual story happened in Japan

Cassie, I watched you video last night...DH said she's like Tori. Must be the wriggly girls, the boys were less active than Tori is. We're so close :happydance: Who's going to go first :shrug: Wouldn't it be funny if we were in labour at the same time! I think our original due dates were very close?

Kit, glad your dinner was good. It is lovely to get child-free time. DH and I really treasure it

Luna, I agree with B that you have to at some stage get on with doing your own stuff. I think it's probably harder with Rhyko than it was for us because of his rough start and the accomodation you had to make to get to where you are with him. So it is tricky to make that transition. I had a mom yesterday whose 1 year old will not sleep unless she is being held, so twice a day she has to sit and hold her for a nap...not the easiest at all

Good morning all!!

ah that sounds like a perfect night, glad you had fun!
well as James being ill made me and Jay tons closer we have been getting on sooooo well for the last 4 days which is very unusual, but i suppose things like that do make you stronger, anyway its been like the beginning and the start so i hope its a fresh start to us but with a family, we had our night the night before as he surprised me with dinner etc, last night we had tacos with the girls and then some tv on my new sofa :) perfect night for me x

Home visit done :thumbup: Tori is around 3.4kg now...MW says she can stop growing now :haha: She also says she can come any time

And the pool is all set up and ready...DH still has to organise the tubing for water tho
408022_10150681091559880_594719879_11285780_1385959476_n.jpg

OMG!! It's so close now...CAN'T WAIT!!! :happydance:

oooh i missed this i cant believe its not far away!

Hi turtles

It's a good thing you're ahead of the game on that one for sure!

Any parcel yet? I think Tori is going to be first to arrive!

Yes!!! I meant to say - I'm fetching it today. The bloody shop staff are so disorganised - they cleared out their post inbox yesterday and gave me 4 slips from the PO all for the same parcel :dohh: So I'm assuming it's from you. I'll let you know as soon as I collect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->