<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WygWdKpqGc&feature=youtu.be

Ahh clever ickle James :awww: Angel is such a beautiful little girl..she's going to be popular with the boys if she's not already! So is Faye for that matter!

thankyou :) she always has been but shes not as 'forward' as everyone in her class, like she would rather play horses etc with her bf than talk about boys with all the other girls, but she always has that 'boy' liking her or as Angel puts it loving lol

Hi turtles

Busy morning. I've been training my locum and teaching her the ins and outs of the practice. Think she'll be fine

After my mahoosive weight gain this weekend, I've lost most of it so down to 5.2kg total gain thank goodness!!!

Tori feels like she's crawling her way out. MW says she's 1/5th engaged which is why. I'm going to be starting treatment for thrush. I don't have any symptoms but think I must be a carrier because all the boys got thrush in the first few weeks and I had thrush on my nipples which is THE most painful thing. So I'm determined not to have that again.

When do you officially hand over the reins to your locum then? Well done on the weight loss too :thumbup:

Oooooo, thrush on your nips :nope: Ouchy!

Officially on the 1st...so 2 weeks to go.

Yes, it is SO bloody sore, and very often not picked up. They just go shiny and red and then crack and the fissures don't heal well. Horrid and excruciating pain when baby latches

It's a good thing you're ahead of the game on that one for sure!

Any parcel yet? I think Tori is going to be first to arrive!

Yes!!! I meant to say - I'm fetching it today. The bloody shop staff are so disorganised - they cleared out their post inbox yesterday and gave me 4 slips from the PO all for the same parcel :dohh: So I'm assuming it's from you. I'll let you know as soon as I collect

Yay! Just glad it didn't get lost :thumbup: Hope you like :flower:

Essie, I love your dog! He looks like that one in the movie where the owner dies and he keeps going back for years and years waiting for him...Hitachi?? Something like that. And the actual story happened in Japan

Cassie, I watched you video last night...DH said she's like Tori. Must be the wriggly girls, the boys were less active than Tori is. We're so close :happydance: Who's going to go first :shrug: Wouldn't it be funny if we were in labour at the same time! I think our original due dates were very close?

Kit, glad your dinner was good. It is lovely to get child-free time. DH and I really treasure it

Luna, I agree with B that you have to at some stage get on with doing your own stuff. I think it's probably harder with Rhyko than it was for us because of his rough start and the accomodation you had to make to get to where you are with him. So it is tricky to make that transition. I had a mom yesterday whose 1 year old will not sleep unless she is being held, so twice a day she has to sit and hold her for a nap...not the easiest at all

Hachiko. Yep same breed. We watched the film last year (I knew the story so knew what was coming) and I cried buckets :cry:

Only two weeks left at work for you :happydance: can't believe you and Cassie are going to meet your girlies soon.

:happydance:
421776_324692624233271_298305430205324_810975_698577551_n.jpg
422983_324692697566597_298305430205324_810976_1906647850_n.jpg

Hellooooo just nipping on!

I have exams today in Newcastle :wacko: So im just getting in some brain food as we speak! not stressing tho! As i am doing them as optional credits! :thumbup: but I hate hate hate tests!

I also thought i would share this for anyone who hadnt seen - i made it im so proud! :blush:https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=11hhRC9xtuM

B- have a lovely day B!:thumbup:

Essie- i have to agree with Kit beautiful fluffy dog! :hugs:

Kit- when is turtle awards :flower:

:hi: everyone else! sorry to keep it short and sweet hopefully be on later!

Good luck in your exams.

Love your video, baby reed likes Geordie shore :haha: makes me miss being pregnant, not long at all til you're meeting your little girl :cloud9:

Yes! :haha: hense why i had to put that song over the top of my video cos all you would of heard is "In there like swimwear" and "muff diving/tashing on" :blush: And unfortunatly that is what Newcastle is like! Gary (the one with the huge parsnip) goes to the gym with Daves brother! and Daves brothers has had a bit tash on with wor Vicki! :haha: if you know who the characters are! :haha:

This makes me famous by the way! If i went out in Newcastle tonight chances are i'd bump into at least 2 of them!

I do know who the characters are :thumbup: ooh do you're like a celeb. I always crack up at Charlotte and her descriptions of things :haha:

Good morning all!!

I'm feeling ok today after my wild night out last night :haha: It was so nice to go out for a few hours and talk like an adult the whole time, eat with two hands and not pick anything up off the floor repeatedly :haha: I had three cheeky Rose wines and a beautiful Indian meal..'twas divine :cloud9:

When we got back (around 10.30pm) Cara was up. Our babysitter had gone in to check on her and she woke up (very unusual) so the babysitter was having a cuddle..I suspect she was enjoying it. It did take me 40 minutes and some hysterical exhausted crying (Cara, not me) before she went back to sleep but she slept all night after that :thumbup:

So..what did you all get up to then?? :hugs:

ah that sounds like a perfect night, glad you had fun!
well as James being ill made me and Jay tons closer we have been getting on sooooo well for the last 4 days which is very unusual, but i suppose things like that do make you stronger, anyway its been like the beginning and the start so i hope its a fresh start to us but with a family, we had our night the night before as he surprised me with dinner etc, last night we had tacos with the girls and then some tv on my new sofa :) perfect night for me x

Ahh fingers crossed April that this Jay is here to stay :hugs:

Morning ladies ....

Molly- hugs for your loss lovely
xx

Kit- hope you had a glourious time last night

April- nuv the rug babe and james is a cutie button hehe !

B- What will you cook up for DH tonight a sumptious GD 5 courser i bet!!

no boogie babes as its half term going to do a wee bit of ironing and then stroll to town me thinks

lee told me last night me and kerry(my friend i met up with) would look like lesbians on vales night out together...he really pissed me off and we have had words via text this morning as i was all tucked up snoozing when he got in last night...............he said he was stroppy as he thought i may be meeting a guy WTF fellla im marrying you in 5 months ...men huh!!

whats the plans for today girls??

ps Lissy hope the head is ok how is the shop?

men are funny like that they can be really jealous sometimes cant believe youre getting married in only 5 months eekk! excited much! did you have a good night?x

I have exams today in Newcastle :wacko: So im just getting in some brain food as we speak! not stressing tho! As i am doing them as optional credits! :thumbup: but I hate hate hate tests!

I also thought i would share this for anyone who hadnt seen - i made it im so proud! :blush:https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=11hhRC9xtuM

good luck with your exam love that video perfect music lol

Hi turtles

Busy morning. I've been training my locum and teaching her the ins and outs of the practice. Think she'll be fine

After my mahoosive weight gain this weekend, I've lost most of it so down to 5.2kg total gain thank goodness!!!

Tori feels like she's crawling her way out. MW says she's 1/5th engaged which is why. I'm going to be starting treatment for thrush. I don't have any symptoms but think I must be a carrier because all the boys got thrush in the first few weeks and I had thrush on my nipples which is THE most painful thing. So I'm determined not to have that again.

ooh ouch, hope Tori doesnt get it, when do you think youll have her real soon?

Haha! Love the video Cassie!! That's going to be a lovely thing to look back on :cloud9:

The TA's are quite possibly going to be tomorrow night..I will confirm that later today :thumbup:

yay going to be soooo cool :D

Hi turtles

ooh ouch, hope Tori doesnt get it, when do you think youll have her real soon?

I have 39 weeks in my head...but we'll see :shrug: All up to her

Hi turtles

When do you officially hand over the reins to your locum then? Well done on the weight loss too :thumbup:

Oooooo, thrush on your nips :nope: Ouchy!

Officially on the 1st...so 2 weeks to go.

Yes, it is SO bloody sore, and very often not picked up. They just go shiny and red and then crack and the fissures don't heal well. Horrid and excruciating pain when baby latches

It's a good thing you're ahead of the game on that one for sure!

Any parcel yet? I think Tori is going to be first to arrive!

Yes!!! I meant to say - I'm fetching it today. The bloody shop staff are so disorganised - they cleared out their post inbox yesterday and gave me 4 slips from the PO all for the same parcel :dohh: So I'm assuming it's from you. I'll let you know as soon as I collect

did you receive mine?

April, I meant to ask if you are ok for the TAs tomorrow night? You said you might have plans?

I've just confirmed my return to work date...Wednesday 20th June. Oh my.

I just love your pics Trin. I want to let pictures done as well but don't know what week to get them done. I don't want to be 2 huge so prob not after 32 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->