<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Today my sis and I are taking a very slow trip round kiddicare and then tesco and I have midwife at 4. What is everyone else up to ?

Morning!!:wohoo:

Just been laughing at a video of me talking SUCH EMBARRASING complete baby talk to Holly- luckily for me I don't know how to upload videos! Otherwise I would and I'd regret it forever because I'd be the laughing stock of the thread!

Today is the day I go into central Paris to see my boss, and have a mooch round the fab big stores just nextdoor :thumbup:

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP UNTIL MY MUM AND DAD ARRIVE! :wohoo: So excited!

I need to make myself a toilet bag, mine is unpleasant. I'm looking at all my things with new eyes at the moment and don't want unpleasant things

Morning, longggg day yday, up at six with esme, not back from shop last night til 1am...then up at six again. Just sat now with Harris, Emma and esme-emma is ill no surprise poor thing, so the kids are having PJ and movie day and when ed drags himself up esme and I are going to nap....ALL day. Then back to shop at 7. Oh crap, not sleeping all day as have to make cakes for opening...so my plans are sllep,cook, organise. Oh and I'll miss the ta sadly but will be on to check as soon as I get home x x x nuv you all x

I'm in Holly's bed with her, it's the best cosiness ever! She slept with her glittery party shoes on all night- she'd gone to bed with them on because she'd insisted and I forgot to take them off when she was asleep :dohh:

Hello Lissy! :hi: Hope the shop is going well! And you get some naps in today! :hugs:xxxxx

Ooo baby shopping Sarachka! :happydance: What's on your list? :happydance:

My sis needs bibs for Sophie, and I'm going to look at monitors and play gyms. Also swings!

Morning, longggg day yday, up at six with esme, not back from shop last night til 1am...then up at six again. Just sat now with Harris, Emma and esme-emma is ill no surprise poor thing, so the kids are having PJ and movie day and when ed drags himself up esme and I are going to nap....ALL day. Then back to shop at 7. Oh crap, not sleeping all day as have to make cakes for opening...so my plans are sllep,cook, organise. Oh and I'll miss the ta sadly but will be on to check as soon as I get home x x x nuv you all x

How is it all going with the setting up of the shop? I think kit's arrange video link up for those not able to accept their awards in person.

25 April is my baby sister's 21st birthday. :happydance: Pants that you have to work that day... obviously you should be visiting the bar with us. :winkwink:

B, it does a girl some good to sleep in her sparkly, oh so fancy shoes once in a while. :awww:

Sarah, good luck with your shopping and mw appt. :thumbup:

25th april i go back to work

9 weeks left

very very sad about it (;

Try not to count the time, just enjoy being with Nate. Thats what I'm trying to do :hugs:

Thanks Essie:hugs:

Sezi- sorry i logged offdrooling over menus for sat night (valentines for us)

Hope you have a brill time at kiddicare wish we had one near by...........we have nothing decent near us:nope:

Lissy is the shop open at night ? Im confused not that it takes much:dohh:

well im off to dress and then sainsburys shop and then this afternoon i visit my friend and her baby who just came home the premmie and our other friend who had a baby 3-4 weeks ago called oliver

:thumbup:

I really fancy going to TK Max today to have a root through the toilet bags! I'll have a look in Paris but it's like Harrods the shop next to my work, not TK Max :nope: When I go to England for the Olympics it will be a year and a quarter since my last trip to the UK! Mad huh?! I'll go crazy in TK Max while I'm there :fool:

I've got to wear proper clothes today for my work visit. Mmmmmm yum yum a whole day out and about with my new bag :cloud9: I so love putting things in and out of it, casually

Hayley
as Essie says try to just enjoy the time with Nate until going back to work :hugs: I'm hoping that by the time I go back I'll be so sick of toddler and baby care that it will be a relief- though I know if I'd gone back when Holly was Nate's age I'd have felt saddened by the prospect too :hug:

Calculation- when Henry starts school at 3ish DH will no longer have the maintenance for his eldest, since he'll be 18 :thumbup:

Good morning all :hi:

So, today I am going to a place called Thrift Farm. Maybe Lissy knows it? It's a farm (obviously) with animals you can go round and a soft play area. I've no idea how good it will be. I'm going with my friend and her little boy and one of the girls from baby swimmers. She's a nanny to a little boy just like I was when I was the same age as she is (20)

I think we might have a hefty price to pay for out adult time on Tuesday night. Cara screamed for nearly an hour when going to bed last night..she never does that. The night before when the babysitter had woken her, it took a solid 40 minutes of screaming to settle her back down and I had to stay in the room until she went to sleep. I think she's clicked onto the fact that screaming = mummy :wacko: Little minx!

Anyway...have great days everyone and see you all later when you're better dressed :winkwink:

:kiss:

Does anyone else's baby knead them while bf? I'm beginning to think that my dream about giving birth to a kitten was half true..

Yes, Rhyko does. He will gently pet the breast he's feeding on. :haha:

That's what Lyra does. She also grabs my lip/nose and waves her arm and leg like a windmill :haha:

Cara did this exactly! She still does to an extent with her bottles but there's more sitting up and faffing now....to feed her myself now would be impossible.

Like Molly, I was covered in scratches over my chest, some not so small. I now just have scratches on my face where Cara grabs my skin to pull me to her face so she can suck on my cheek or chin :haha: Weird child :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->