<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

25th april i go back to work

9 weeks left

very very sad about it (;

Ahh I know doll. Me too. Even though I have a bit longer, I keep thinking about it but I am trying not to. Just making the most of the next few months and my baby girl :cloud9:

Holly does a thing we call a 'calin crabe' in our house (crab cuddle) where she grabs and pinches our faces and it really hurts!! :wacko: She did the grabby boob thing too. She still does it in the bath! Ouch!

Have fun Kit!

I'm off now girls, out into the big wide world for adventures!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx See ya on the red carpet!

Morning!!:wohoo:

Just been laughing at a video of me talking SUCH EMBARRASING complete baby talk to Holly- luckily for me I don't know how to upload videos! Otherwise I would and I'd regret it forever because I'd be the laughing stock of the thread!

Today is the day I go into central Paris to see my boss, and have a mooch round the fab big stores just nextdoor :thumbup:

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP UNTIL MY MUM AND DAD ARRIVE! :wohoo: So excited!

Well we have to see it now that you've mentioned it!! Send it to me on email and I will post :happydance:

Ooo baby shopping Sarachka! :happydance: What's on your list? :happydance:

My sis needs bibs for Sophie, and I'm going to look at monitors and play gyms. Also swings!

Morning, longggg day yday, up at six with esme, not back from shop last night til 1am...then up at six again. Just sat now with Harris, Emma and esme-emma is ill no surprise poor thing, so the kids are having PJ and movie day and when ed drags himself up esme and I are going to nap....ALL day. Then back to shop at 7. Oh crap, not sleeping all day as have to make cakes for opening...so my plans are sllep,cook, organise. Oh and I'll miss the ta sadly but will be on to check as soon as I get home x x x nuv you all x

How is it all going with the setting up of the shop? I think kit's arrange video link up for those not able to accept their awards in person.

Yes of course, there will be a live via satellite link for those with other commitments :thumbup:

Sorry Hayley and Lissy that you can't be there, enjoy your spinning and your entrepreneurial activities though:thumbup:

Has anyone news of Janie baby? Miss her. :(

She's been partying Molly, enjoying life a bit. She's also had a friend move in with her so I dare say they'll be having a blast!!! :thumbup:

Of course, she's also working so that will gobble up lots of her time too.

Holly does a thing we call a 'calin crabe' in our house (crab cuddle) where she grabs and pinches our faces and it really hurts!! :wacko: She did the grabby boob thing too. She still does it in the bath! Ouch!

Have fun Kit!

I'm off now girls, out into the big wide world for adventures!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx See ya on the red carpet!

Enjoy your day of casually putting things in and out of your bag and shopping for a more aesthetically pleasing toilet bag :thumbup:

Morning all!!!

Help! I'm melting!!!! It's over 40* and they issued a warning for extremely uncomfortable humidity....I could have told them that. I have bought the paint for the floor and picked up the last tin of epoxy sealer that I ordered; fetched medicines for the practice and had my bloods taken so just got in to work now. Going to be a looooooong day....patients til after 4:30.

I've just downed a bottle of water (800ml) and I still feel parched

Oh my Trin! Your hair and dress are fantastic (yours too B!) But I must insist you at least share that gorgeous bed! I must have that.... I wonder if OH will build that for me... :shrug:

Hop on! There's space for all of us! Apparently it's an old trampoline that had been made into a swing....sounds dreamy :cloud9:

OMG! TORI'S A WATERMELON!!!

https://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/JustBon/Boys%20Need%20Parents/baby-watermelon.jpghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Hr5sVP9bHkI/TDp9ePKUVKI/AAAAAAAADJQ/2M-wvlkJnCY/s1600/baby+watermelon+hat.JPGhttps://cdn-media.gardenguides.com/media/images/000000/06/57/Ng~~NTcw_large.jpghttps://www.eatallaboutit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/watermelon1.jpg

Happy watermelon day:happydance:

I cant believe how quickly the time goes.Freya is 3 months old :shock:

sorry i cant be present for the turtle awards im in Ireland and its all a bit hectic.

going to have to change my pill i feel so unbelieveabley PREGNANT! boobs sore,feeling sick,cramps and mood swings(well the last bits just normal :rofl:

Opinions please ladies...

In your opinion, is it fair to be brutally honest about being a mum for the first time to someone who is currently pregnant with their first baby? Is it better to just say everything will be wonderful and let them discover the ups and downs themselves?

Obviously everyone on this thread is excluded because you've already been exposed to every tiny detail, warts and all. I mentioned my friend who is pregnant by her new partner a couple of weeks back..well we have a mutual friend who has filled my pregnant friend's head with butterflies and rainbows which is lovely but is that right or fair to her?

What thinkest thou wise turtles? :-k

Does anyone else's baby knead them while bf? I'm beginning to think that my dream about giving birth to a kitten was half true..

Yes, Rhyko does. He will gently pet the breast he's feeding on. :haha:

That's what Lyra does. She also grabs my lip/nose and waves her arm and leg like a windmill :haha:

Cara did this exactly! She still does to an extent with her bottles but there's more sitting up and faffing now....to feed her myself now would be impossible.

Like Molly, I was covered in scratches over my chest, some not so small. I now just have scratches on my face where Cara grabs my skin to pull me to her face so she can suck on my cheek or chin :haha: Weird child :shrug:

iv had skin taken off of my ears from James THAT is painful! lol

Unnamed Turtle!!!! Thank you for the gorgeous top! Who are you???? :shrug:

427701_10150683770319880_594719879_11292839_134399619_n.jpg

twas me :) you said Tori would look lovely in it with leggings :)

Thank you!!!!!

I remember someone posted it but preggy-MS brain could not remember who!!!

In your opinion, is it fair to be brutally honest about being a mum for the first time to someone who is currently pregnant with their first baby? Is it better to just say everything will be wonderful and let them discover the ups and downs themselves?

Obviously everyone on this thread is excluded because you've already been exposed to every tiny detail, warts and all. I mentioned my friend who is pregnant by her new partner a couple of weeks back..well we have a mutual friend who has filled my pregnant friend's head with butterflies and rainbows which is lovely but is that right or fair to her?

ermmm its a difficult one>

Me personally wish someone was honest with me!
i was under the illusion that it was easy,i know somepeople have easier babys,i dont unfortunately.my baby doesnt sleep,screams and i feel like crying most of the time.if someone was hoenst i wouldnt have spent the last weeks thinking i was a bad mum.]

however i dont think its a time to feel them with negativity.

i say the first 6wks are hell then it gets lil easier :haha: amd when freya smiles it literally melts my heart :cloud9:

oh i forgot to say i got my job share approved so i only go back 2.5days perweek :wohoo: so excited!

oh and addie i found the perfecttttttttttttttttttttttt pressie for you!

oh and B did u get ur pressie in the end :)

i would NEVER fill a pregnant womans head with butterlies and what not, shell have the baby and expect it to be perfect and it may not be! Especially in a new relationship etc, iv always said it CAN be hard but it is so rewarding in the end, its not easy all the time or sometimes none of the time, but thats just the way i am, with Angel i found it really hard not the looking after but relationship strain having a baby in a new rship caused, Faye was really easy but mega tiring and James is easy peasy but this is 3rd time lucky so :shrug: (plus not a hard baby) she may have a difficult baby etc? sorry i rambled just saying x

oh i forgot to say i got my job share approved so i only go back 2.5days perweek :wohoo: so excited!

oh and addie i found the perfecttttttttttttttttttttttt pressie for you!

oh and B did u get ur pressie in the end :)

yay ! :)

this morning i was woken up by a man delivering my sofa again lol he rang them to make sure i hadnt paid twice which i knew i hadnt but the poor man had driven all the way from Manchester!
Today i am meeting my sister and going to tropical wings and then shes coming to mine, which will be nice as doesnt happen often, was meant to meet up with mum too but my sister is now 'sick' (this is the usual text we get)
and then tonight im glamming up and going to the TA'S woooohoooo!
how are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"