<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

oh i forgot to say i got my job share approved so i only go back 2.5days perweek :wohoo: so excited!

oh and addie i found the perfecttttttttttttttttttttttt pressie for you!

oh and B did u get ur pressie in the end :)

:wohoo: That's fantastic Clare!

dont u think this is creepy.DH when he was younger and freya :rofl:

Attachments

• haulley.jpg
    haulley.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • freya.jpg
    freya.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
Does anyone else's baby knead them while bf? I'm beginning to think that my dream about giving birth to a kitten was half true..

Yes, Rhyko does. He will gently pet the breast he's feeding on. :haha:

That's what Lyra does. She also grabs my lip/nose and waves her arm and leg like a windmill :haha:

Cara did this exactly! She still does to an extent with her bottles but there's more sitting up and faffing now....to feed her myself now would be impossible.

Like Molly, I was covered in scratches over my chest, some not so small. I now just have scratches on my face where Cara grabs my skin to pull me to her face so she can suck on my cheek or chin :haha: Weird child :shrug:

I saw a 1 year old on Tuesday who likes to bite - but only flesh. And preferably her mom's and she gets really cross if mom doesn't let her bit her shoulders or hands :haha:

Ooo baby shopping Sarachka! :happydance: What's on your list? :happydance:

My sis needs bibs for Sophie, and I'm going to look at monitors and play gyms. Also swings!

Morning, longggg day yday, up at six with esme, not back from shop last night til 1am...then up at six again. Just sat now with Harris, Emma and esme-emma is ill no surprise poor thing, so the kids are having PJ and movie day and when ed drags himself up esme and I are going to nap....ALL day. Then back to shop at 7. Oh crap, not sleeping all day as have to make cakes for opening...so my plans are sllep,cook, organise. Oh and I'll miss the ta sadly but will be on to check as soon as I get home x x x nuv you all x

How is it all going with the setting up of the shop? I think kit's arrange video link up for those not able to accept their awards in person.

Yes of course, there will be a live via satellite link for those with other commitments :thumbup:

Sorry Hayley and Lissy that you can't be there, enjoy your spinning and your entrepreneurial activities though:thumbup:

No 3 second time delay in case you decide to pull a Ricky Gervais? :shrug:

Trin..I meant to say, it's so lovely that you might have Tori wear the dress I sent you for her naming ceremony...what an honour :cloud9: Don't worry if you don't, I just love that you'd consider that :hugs:

Morning y'all

Lauren weighed in at 16lbs at 6 months .... No idea If that's normal the health vistor I have seen was rubbish

X

Opinions please ladies...

In your opinion, is it fair to be brutally honest about being a mum for the first time to someone who is currently pregnant with their first baby? Is it better to just say everything will be wonderful and let them discover the ups and downs themselves?

Obviously everyone on this thread is excluded because you've already been exposed to every tiny detail, warts and all. I mentioned my friend who is pregnant by her new partner a couple of weeks back..well we have a mutual friend who has filled my pregnant friend's head with butterflies and rainbows which is lovely but is that right or fair to her?

What thinkest thou wise turtles? :-k

This comes from a place of having treated loads of moms with PND and listened to many more who generally feel inadequate: Tell the truth! Because it isn't all rainbows and unicorns and if moms go into motherhood expecting that, when it doesn't measure up they feel that they don't measure up because everyone else is having a perfect time. So I always say tell the truth - the amazing good and the bad

Trin..I meant to say, it's so lovely that you might have Tori wear the dress I sent you for her naming ceremony...what an honour :cloud9: Don't worry if you don't, I just love that you'd consider that :hugs:

If it fits her at that time we definitely will. I love it!

Got my Hb blood results 11.6. Have to be 13 for home birth :( I've been on iron for 7 weeks now and it hasn't made a difference. Admittedly, a lot of those tablets were vommed. Think I'll have to go on nasty Autren

Got my Hb blood results 11.6. Have to be 13 for home birth :( I've been on iron for 7 weeks now and it hasn't made a difference. Admittedly, a lot of those tablets were vommed. Think I'll have to go on nasty Autren

Fingers crossed Trin x

401997_10150685833104880_594719879_11297223_1978456674_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back