<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Just done my nails for tonight:thumbup:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7ls7nP9To28/SmukG6pXP8I/AAAAAAAAGxU/ABZSZAOZa6E/s400/unghii4.jpg

Phew... all caught up. I need to go make some lunch real quick while the baby is still sleeping! I should have started that already but there was so much to catch up on!

Leo just woke early from his nap and his laying in my lap, staring at me lazily.

Gown.jpg<-----------ME! (honest)

TA-TARA-TA TA TA TA TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:flower:Good evening Turtlepeeps...may I welcome you all once again to the second annual Turtle Awards!:flower:

For every single one of us, the last year has been eventful to say the least. Some of us now have new little turtles, some are currently expecting new members of the wad and some are waiting patiently for it to be the right time for them. Life has dealt us some blows but also some miracles. Despite our varying circumstances, one thing remains that we all have in common…each other.

It is with this in mind that every one of you has contributed a dedication or award for a fellow turtle. So please now sit back and enjoy the show…..

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

This Turtle Award goes to Jaynie:

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the following dedication:
You are the most thoughtful, in depth poster on all topics and truly deserving of finding a man who is worthy of you and being in our next batch of preggo turts!

Lots of love from
Hayley

I'm in awe of the sparkly dresses... :haha:

Hayley -too true of our Jaynie baby! :flower:

This Turtle Award goes to Sezi:

Congratulations!! You are awarded the Giving Award!! No matter what is going on with you, you always give to others. A word of advice or a kick in the butt if that is needed. You are such a lovely person and you deserve to get as much as you give in life.

Lots of love from Addie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back