<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Will I love my baby as much as I love my cat? Cos I really fucking love my cat!

:haha: your cat musnt be as naughty as my cat then! im hoping she has trained and prepared me well for a baby she is that much of a scally wag :blush:

Got my Hb blood results 11.6. Have to be 13 for home birth :( I've been on iron for 7 weeks now and it hasn't made a difference. Admittedly, a lot of those tablets were vommed. Think I'll have to go on nasty Autren

oh no i really hope you can get those up! can you not take the iron just before you go to bed?

That's what I've started doing. I phoned around for Autrin today and it's R150 :shock:

From our convo on inner sanctum about losing the thread, the thread can be turned into a print friendly version. This has no avatars or emoticons, just our words. I can then save these pages as word documents. It works out at about 2mb so not too bad as I cam save it on my hard drive. It won't be quick but it won't take too long. Let me know if this is worth doing and I'll do it over the weekend. Just a thought.

From our convo on inner sanctum about losing the thread, the thread can be turned into a print friendly version. This has no avatars or emoticons, just our words. I can then save these pages as word documents. It works out at about 2mb so not too bad as I cam save it on my hard drive. It won't be quick but it won't take too long. Let me know if this is worth doing and I'll do it over the weekend. Just a thought.

If you don't mind doing that, that would be aweSome. When I looked into down it, it was over 1000 pages and just seemed like too much of a job.

If you don't mind doing that, that would be aweSome. When I looked into down it, it was over 1000 pages and just seemed like too much of a job.

I started just in case, I've left my DH doing it :haha: he's done 100 pages. I think to do it all will take a couple of hours but I have plenty of time when Lyra is sleeping on my shoulder to do a few hundred pages at a time.

Just been looking up my maternity unit and there is a midwife led unit right next to the main mat unit for those wanting a more natural approach. That's really nice. The hospital is only a year old so nice and new and modern. I'm obviously going to be in the main mat unit with my epidural but it's nice to know there's the other options available.

:cry: i hate being a moaning mrytle and i try to be the most happiest pregnant lady ever (since everyone seems to assume pregnant women are moany) but i am fed up.

First of all yesterday i had my exams and met my family and went for a walk around newcastle and went for tea.....but this was 8 hours out the house....my feet were soooo swollen last night dave couldnt get over them (i usually have dainty feet) anyway i thought i would sleep like a baby....Do any of you get that random pain now and then when you inhale deeply and it hurts your chest like a stabbing pain? :shrug: its irratating more than anything! so i had that from 2pm in the afternoon and had it right untill i went to bed :nope: i kept getting woken up to braxton hicks but couldnt breathe deeply through the pain cos of that stupid chest pain and then baby reed got stuck under my ribs (and i usally love her kicking but it was so sore when she got stuck) i think it was the mixture of everything together= lack of sleep. So i cancelled my plans this morning so i could have a lazy day....cos i dont know if i have been doing too much! :shrug: and a lazy day couldnt hurt.

Anyway im a bit OCD with tidying anyway + nesting instinct means im obsessed. Anyway poor dixie still has her cone on from her operation the other week as it was infected. However her cones was dirty from trying to eat so i took it off for a bit and watched her....she then cleaned herself like there was no tomorrow (cos she isnt able to with her cone on) and then i see a FLEA! :growlmad: She has been flea'd just at the vets the other day and wormed, we have only just bombed the house earlier this week (as we do it as a routine cos i hate fleas) and the flea jumped on my fur throw so i attacked it like a crazy lady with flea spray! but im sooooo fed up! i hate them! and I dont know how there is one able to survive the amount of times dixie and the house is flea'd and i just dont want everything to be perfect for baby reed to come home and i dont want to bring her home if there is a flea in the house! :cry: i just could cry.....it makes you sound dirty! yet the house is constantly being cleaned! i dont know what to do! :nope: FED UP!

Anyway im soooo sorry to rant away im a bit of a pain in the back i think im exhausted and fed up and i feel like baby reed is going to drop out of my foof :haha: and I cancelled plans to have a well deserved lazy day and then i seen this FLEA! URGH! stressed out!

oh Cassie :hugs: :hugs: im sooo sorry youve had enough i hate fleas too not that i have pets but Angels dad dogs have had them before and im constantly worried when Angel comes back incase theyve jumped on her! get an steam mop they cant survive through steam, maybe they like you de fleaer stuffs? :hugs:

Coke is my nemesis :blush: So exhausticated with the heat and work and (now I know) anaemia that it is the ONLY thing that makes me feel a bit better

At least I had a salad wrap for lunch and again for dinner :thumbup:

Cassie, moan away! I feel like a pain in the butt (actually foof) at the moment because I moan...tho I'm quite stoic and good about not moaning generally, otherwise I'd moan about MS stuff all the time :wacko:

Attention-grabbing BH's again tonight

Cassie, moan away! I feel like a pain in the butt (actually foof) at the moment because I moan...tho I'm quite stoic and good about not moaning generally, otherwise I'd moan about MS stuff all the time :wacko:

and you will be making a dramatic exit in tonights TA's to have Tori lol

and you will be making a dramatic exit in tonights TA's to have Tori lol

:haha:

No, the floor is not painted :haha:

426041_10150707991133465_582863464_11426489_1741510461_n.jpg

Talking of sisters DH and I were wondering last night if my sister would ever come and visit us here :shrug: 8yrs dh and I have been together and not one visit! We were looking through our wedding album last night and his sister is absent from the photos because she's dead, and mine is absent because she's complicated. It rankles DH. I'm glad Holly's getting a brother!

Are the TA's at 8:30pm French time?

Ooo yes Trin I hope your iron can get sorted quick sharpish- 'twould, in part, explain the fatigue.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->