<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Charlie wants Elina to have one of those baby walkers on wheels. She's going to zoom around the downstairs on this floor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5s1QNfXGn4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Today I'm having major gender doubt again!

walkers are deeee best! soooo funny when they run into walls and furniture and just carry on like nothing hehe, ordering James' this month

Tried to find an outfit for my shower but couldn't. Got one shirt but I may be 2 hot in it for my shower so :shrug: I can't keep going to look my body is in pain now from being out. I really wanted to look nice at my party but doesn't look like that will happen.

Can you order something online? I know it's a risk but your mum could always take it back for you if it doesn't fit. Sorry Addie I know you're finding it hard right now.

Just had to share this photo of Lyra after she spotted one of our cats:

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/632f4a5f.jpg

They won't be able to get any peace once she's mobile :haha:

Sarah I had major gender paranoia. I took all neutral outfits to the hospital just in case. You saw girlie bits, and it will be your daughter that you're snuggling up to in a few months time.

I looked online but it's hard to know how it will look. I may wear the shirt i got today to my friends shower this weekend and see if I get 2 hot. If I don't then I'll wear it to mine. I just always invisioned having such a pretty outfit for my shower. Maybe I'll go one more time n take the wheel chair so I don't walk around we shall see. Besides that I'm happy I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow and so one more week closer to our due date. I feel very lucky that things r going well and girls are staying in so at the end of the day who cares about an outfit.

Sarah I got very nervous that they made a mistake with gender as well so I had them show me between the legs even tho they were genetically tested and it says girls. They must have thought I was nutty lol. At this point they really can see the lady parts and u are having a girl dont worry :hugs:

Well done Rhyko, only one night feed :thumbup: I was so grateful when Lyra started going for longer stretches in the night. A few extra hours sleep made all the difference.

I am more than 10 billion percent certain that my bump is indeed blue!!

Been doing my vases but am off for a quick bath and then bed now, with my Italian book :book:

Nighty all xxxxxxxxxx :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your bath B!!

I am in love with our new shower. I think I will take one in a bit. Next Wed our bathrooms will be all done or almost all done. Painter is coning to finish up but we still have to get someone to put up lights and we have to find mirrors.

She is soooooo cute!!

isn't she? i love that she keeps posting pics on fb, i feel so up to date with them! altho i must admit i probably won't do the same, just on here. weird huh? i know all my fb friends, but here is open for the world to see! :argh: :shower:

I duno if I will have time rt away to post on FB with two babies. If it is ok ill send u some pics Newbie and you can post on here. When I get home I will post of facebook.

I'm anticipating being a complete attention whore ASAP and posting photos. I'll probably do it on FB to my 'close friends' list that contains all turtles, and then probably in the Inner Sanctum.

Cassie I see you!! She's such a little poppet. Looks a lot like you huh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->