<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning dudesters :flower:

Emmie is so sweet, thanks Newbs for posting since I see nothing of FaceBook :thumbup: I'll spam the bbmers with pics until I get out of hospital, that's for sure!

Think I'll take speedypants to the pool this morning- not official babyswimmers coz it's school hols but something to keep her busy. And maybe get my tile cement too.

Dh and the boys are getting a train back from the mountains today and will be here late afternoon- he sent me a text this morning saying he's very tanned and looks like the Italian ski instructor of my dreams. I'll be the judge of that :haha:

Tonight we're going to dinner at friend's place, ace, no cooking! A couple a bit like Terry and me, who met at the running club and divorced their respective partners and now live together and between them have 4 kids, 2 from each side!

Anything fun today planned in turtledonia?

Sounds like a fun day B. Our plan for this morning is dropping the mattress of Lyras cot, because she's just stood up in it :shock:

Then my parents are looking after her while DH and I go out for lunch. This will be our first outing alone together since Lyra was born. Bet we discuss her the whole time :haha:

Morning turts

Got to sleep in this morning because the boys are with FIL. Now we're going for crumpets :cloud9: Been craving them since someone posted a pic on Tuesday

MW appointment booked for next week Saturday. We'll do a CTG, an internal and possibly a stretch and sweep if all looks favourable :thumbup: Don't know why but it's my feeling that this is what we should do

good morning all
im mega tired but have tons o do today,
Addie if iv time il come on skype later and you can see James :)
hope everyone is good x

Morning all. Really should still be asleep now. My back is killing me its so hard to move. Today I have loads to do around the house, setting the rooms back up etc.

Ooh Not lot til you're cuddling Tori :happydance: am I right in thinking your crumpets are what we call pancakes?

Morning! I have had such a good sleep. The first since Adam and I broke up for more than 6 hours :D I'm made up.

Living on a shoestring is tough, working out what I can afford to do today! I went for drinks with mum and ash last night, but didn't stay long and met a lad from work, just friendly like. We are having the same life since I started there and even though we work in Liverpool is two live in Warrington. So I went to some absolutely shameless pub and didn't get in to bed til 2.30! Just up now :)

Love Emmie pics despite being a facebooker! Essie the cat photo is so gorgeous of Lyra!

I should do more house stuff, but I have serious motivational issues!

Food time! :happydance: Though I'm going to up breakfast and snack rations, 77 after breakfast and 74 after snack, it's too low.

Sounds like fun night Jaynie!

It does appear that I have woken up in one almighty crabby ass mood!

Talking of barms I saw a clip for a tv show that's on next Wednesday about a lady who spends a day or a week or something eating the amount of food that an obese lady eats- they swap menus. She eats a whole massive baguette for breakfast :shock:

addie ur present has arrive ill post it monday :wohoo: omg u gonna loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it :happydance:

And she had to wake up in the night and force chocolate eclairs down and felt really ill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->