<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Mr Alex has been getting in trouble at nursery for throwing things and riding a bike into another child!

Fortunately Holly got her first tooth at 10 months and I breastfed her until 8!!!

I am soooo hungry, I'm prepared to cycle for 2hrs if it means I can have a slap up dinner :nope:

i love my children! not a moment that im not amazed i created such amazing children! yes i am bigging myself up just because they are amazing lol

hi girls! :hi: just taking a midday break at work to catch up. everyone good today? happy friday :dance:

B, can you remind me of your due date?

9th of May 2012

HOW then, with my due date being 3 days before you, is your ticker ahead of me?!

Dunno:shrug: That's what's written on my papers. That I conceived the 9th August and am due the 9th May :shrug:

So your ticker is based on LMP not due date? Is 9th May the date the scans have given you?

In the absence of tile cement I've been making 2 vase wall hangings this morning, like I made for dh for valentine's but the sleek version on wood. They're ready for decorating but I'm still dithering as to how to do them. I have many ideas but am not sure which to do first- 'spose I can always make more of them for my other ideas. Henry defo has big feet

I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee.

Still catcging up, thought I'd butt in, my sil who is preg in Paris said in France they add 10 days more to due date than England they induce soone if you go two days over...I think it's good doesn't give you such a chance of ''going over'' and getting frustrated :)

im going to have some wine tonight! i think i deserve that
Jaynie how are you?

I'm ok April. Plodding in and waiting for sunnier times - my friend will move in and I may get an offer of permanent work for better money than the agency are paying me! I am a bit emotional actually this week and that I just think its gonna hit me in phases that I actually will never be with Adam again and grieve for the past 6 years :haha: I do hate to be all woe is me but I must address it to move on...

Also sorry for being a total poster and runner and woe is me posts too! I don't mean to drag you all down!

Evening all, keep getting booted off nuv you all x

Back from my movie and early dinner :cloud9:

Bloody sore still and had to take Stopayne. I keep checking that it's safe with one dose and it is but I still feel guilty. Keep having sessions of regular BH's but then nothing happens...all doing something tho :thumbup:

This made me :rofl:
418089_10150573701421274_151978771273_9281330_1627825482_n.jpg

Morning all

On the lurker- I feel like a granny who needs to get her reading glasses out

Went to Tarquin's grade 1 open day at Toine's school this morning. Looooooong! But very good. Grade 7's were our tour guides and they were so condifent and chatty

I'm dead tired tho. Didn't sleep at all last night :nope: got a new patient now. Then fetching kids and then I'm off to see the Iron Lady with my mom, then she's taking dh and I out for an early dinner. Then rugby season starts :happydance:

Then I will sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
dont fall asleep in the cinema lol have a good time x

Oh god I so nearly did! I did the closing-one-eye-at-a-time thing :haha:

Jaynie how are you?

I'm ok April. Plodding in and waiting for sunnier times - my friend will move in and I may get an offer of permanent work for better money than the agency are paying me! I am a bit emotional actually this week and that I just think its gonna hit me in phases that I actually will never be with Adam again and grieve for the past 6 years :haha: I do hate to be all woe is me but I must address it to move on...

Also sorry for being a total poster and runner and woe is me posts too! I don't mean to drag you all down!

oh Jaynie :hugs: were here for you thats what friends are for, it will get easier especially when the nice weather comes! i hope you do get a permanent position xxx

Meant to say... the biggest reason I cloth diaper really is that I prefer organic cotton on Rhyko's bottom than the stuff that's in disposables. The cost savings and such are an added bonus. :thumbup: Likely there are better restrictions as to what they put in diapers in the UK, but in the US they are allowed to put some nasty stuff in there... stuff that's been banned from being used in women's pads and such. :shrug:

In France they use asbestos :thumbup:

This is probably why your due date came with a government health warning!

Jaynie how are you?

Honestly Jay I love all your posts. If you only felt you could post when ur happy then we'd be shit friends. You know I'm only ever an iMessage away x

Evening all, keep getting booted off nuv you all x

You need to get that sorted bc I miss you too much!

Lots of Emmie photos appearing on Facebook. I think we can all see them except Bethany - is someone BBM them to her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->