<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I can't tell if I am getting BH?? My stomach gets hard sometimes but it's not like it gets hard and then is softer again, it just stays hard for a while. I think it is based on the girls position maybe. Wouldn't a BH make your stomach hard then soft like a contraction that comes and goes??

I can't tell if I am getting BH?? My stomach gets hard sometimes but it's not like it gets hard and then is softer again, it just stays hard for a while. I think it is based on the girls position maybe. Wouldn't a BH make your stomach hard then soft like a contraction that comes and goes??

i keep wondering the same thing, is it her butt or is it a BH ... if it's not then I haven't had any BHs yet

I'll ask my doctor on Tuesday what she thinks it is but I really think it is just the girls position. I think a BH comes and goes and doesn't just hang around.

Gorge bump and bag Addie :thumbup: I don't know how big a bag you need for twins! For one breastfed baby you don't need anything really, just a couple of nappies and a mat. I'm sure it will be fine- in any case it's really pretty and that's the main thing!!

Holly is sitting on Henry, I hope he doesn't mind. I'm going to put her to bed soon- see if I can't squeeze that nap in before tonight! We just had a bath together and then she rejected my scrambled egg in favour of cereal biscuits with cheese :shrug: So I ate her eggy.:munch:

addie i had bh altho i wasnt sure what they were 1st.my timmy would get lil tight and then tighter like id eaten big meal and then relax sometimes it woud take 1/2hr for it too relax again

lovely bumpy.its pretty bad i had a bigger bump at 20 weeks then ur twin one,i think me eating cake had a lot to do with it :haha:

Gorgeous bump, Addie! :thumbup:

And quite the lush bag! I just grabbed a clearance messenger bag from Target for Rhyko's diaper bag :haha: I think it was $12!! Works great, though! I'm going to bet you might need a bit more room for twins, as I usually have Rhyko's messenger bag full of stuff! But I do bring lots of extras for just in case... an extra shirt for me (in case of voms!), two extra outfits for baby (learned the hard way that one extra isn't enough! :haha: ), two receiving blankets for 'burp rags', diapers and wet bag, changing mat, and a little toy to hold his attention if needed.

Just got a buffet table for the kitchen that I'm so exited over we even got them to take off $100 :thumbup:

For those not on FB!

Here's Rhyko! 5 months and 1 week old... 17 pounds.
His shirt says "Mommy's little guy" under the two turtles :cloud9:

421643_10150537414042644_509062643_8489888_669582394_n.jpg

Found another pic from my 20 wk scan. Is gender evident in the pic at all?

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/09f6cfbb.jpg

luna he has got big youve done a great job :thumbsup:

trin i want one :cloud9:

and sarah i dont seee a willy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79