<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

April, you sure vary greatly in your appearance from sleep deprived to rested. My word. :haha:

Holly's fave game at the swimming pool- hiding in the lockers! :awww:

Attachments

• Marly-le-Roi-20120301-01309.jpg
    Marly-le-Roi-20120301-01309.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
Holly is too cute B! :awww: but I wonder, what is she going to do when she's too big for the lockers?

Ahhhh, for anyone who ever suffered an attack of self doubt....I love this :thumbup:

The Knots Prayer

Please untie the knots
that are in my mind,
my heart and my life.
Remove the have nots,
the can nots and the do nots
that I have in my mind.

Erase the will nots,
may nots,
might nots that may find
a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots,
would nots and
should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
my heart and my life all of the "am nots"
that I have allowed to hold me back,
especially the thought
that I am not good enough.

Oh good a big movement from the baby has made me we myself a little.

Hello all :wave:

Just had a lovely wee afternoon with my friend...time flies when you chat the day away :thumbup:

B..love your pics of Holly...she's ever more nommolicious :cloud9: and more like you every time I see her!

Molly..how did your errands go so far? Hope your foof is ok :wacko:

April..funny pics! :lol:

Clare...hope Freya's jabs went ok :thumbup:

Newbs....where for art thou? How are you and your ickle beany??

Errands so far are... coming along. It is only 936 though. As for my foof... I told OH and said that we won't be able to have sex and he said, "We can give it a couple days." So generous! :dohh: Glad you enjoyed your chats. I'm long overdue for a good chat.

Last night's OBEM is hilarious. Olga is making me laugh.

There is NOTHING like working in the garden until the dusk comes down and then going in and making a cup of tea :cloud9: (Except maybe working in the garden and then going in and having a big glass of chilled white wine :haha:)

Put the jointing on the mosaic table top in the chill spring dusk out on the patio :thumbup: Tomorrow I just need to give it a lick of white paint and hey presto, new piece of furniture!:dust:

i'm here :wave: i was stalking from the dr's office earlier. bubs is good, heart rate was 156ish. and best news of all, i get to find out what we are having on March 29th :happydance: 28 days! :D

I had a therapeutic water moment at the pool- we stayed ages and I did some leg kicking and stretching and lots of floating so although it wasn't sport it was very relaxing and refreshing. And the walk there and back was lovely in the sunshine and Holly did fall asleep and I sat in a suntrap and read my Italian book, which is set in Cornwall, very Italian :haha:

i'm here :wave: i was stalking from the dr's office earlier. bubs is good, heart rate was 156ish. and best news of all, i get to find out what we are having on March 29th :happydance: 28 days! :D

Newbie doobie doo! Post pics and we might be able to tell you now!!:happydance:

Newbie doobie doo! Post pics and we might be able to tell you now!!:happydance:

i took one this morning, as it seems to have popped a little over night, but i was in my unmentionables :blush: i'll post a PG version this evening. my mom seems to also think i am having a girl :dohh:

EDIT: i haven't had a scan pic since the last ones i posted tho. i think u said u got boy vibes from it B?

I've not seen any scan or pot pics from you I don't think! I have girl vibes based on nothing at all!!

Hello Turtles :hi:

Had my reflexology today :cloud9: Was wonderful but my back killed me since then. I settled my locum in, and I had my hair cut :thumbup: So all prepared

Then I went to the huge mall and returned the changing mat and exchanged it for another feeding bra. My mom bought a beautiful little denim dress for Tori that was on sale. And she got me a pair of cotton pj's for after the birth

I am that vulgar pregnant woman who swears when she moves now. EVERYTHING is so sore :nope: Sorry to moan but I really can't keep it to myself. It surely can't go on too much longer!

7 days left trin! :happydance: i thought about u all day yesterday hoping you didn't go into labor!!

I've not seen any scan or pot pics from you I don't think! I have girl vibes based on nothing at all!!

here's a couple pics from 4 wks ago. the 2nd one looks like a good nub shot altho baby's profile is spooky weird :haha:

bj1.jpg bj2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->