<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

..Aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyseeeeeeeelf, don't wanna be..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyseeeeeeeeeeeeeelf anymore....:sad2:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :sad2:

Someone talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I'm just a little bit nuts, honest :flower:

Yeah she's whining like crazy. Danny says she milking it on cameras!! I agree. Keeps telling her husband to go away too :wacko:

Ok...best go to bed now. My friend's coming round with her ickle boy tomorrow and then my friends (AKA the men in white coats) are coming for the weekend on Friday as they didn't make it last time :thumbup:

Night night you lovely gals :hugs::kiss:

..Aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyseeeeeeeelf, don't wanna be..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyseeeeeeeeeeeeeelf anymore....:sad2:

i used to sing this when the teacher moved me to my own desk ( i was a it of a rebel) <<<not a good thing because re-doing GCSE's will cost me over a grand :S oopps

Angel keeps having nose bleeds, do you think i should worry for any reason?

I wouldn't unless they become very heavy and regular. My friend's little boy used to suffer with nose bleeds and after several trips to A&E due to the severity of them, they took him in and cauterised some little veins inside his nose. It never happened again :thumbup: Like I said though, this was an extreme case.

well a few years ago, being Angel she always managed to damage her nose, when she fell she never used her hands but her face, once she nose butted a bench :cry: right on the bridge of her nose and another time she fell on her nose a few months after, just wondered if its affected her, she says her nose is definitely different, so will make an app i think
that was a mission to write iv had 2 glasses of wine

oh poop i missed OBEM! im watching TOWIE and im sitting here confused at how these people are from the same town as me :/

anywayyyy im going to raid my cupboard and munch as, well, i can and it really doesnt matter as ill just walk it off tomorrow orrr not lol
somebody put me to bed! lol
night all x
p.s im not drunk just majorllly hypo im going to wash my walls lol

Wakey wakey. To go to work or not to go to work. That is the question.

I have a new friend!! It's an app. called my fitness pal :haha: I love it! You put in all your food and exercise for the day and it calculates calorific intake versus calories burned AND it gives you a breakdown of nutrients in what you have consumed :thumbup: Genius!! You are all probably about to tell me you've been using it for a century :blush:

I have one of those- called Dr Launay at the Clinique d' Europe! Only while I'm pregnant though :haha:

Morning folks!

I had to tell my dh off this morning for being a wimp- he has a race this weekend in the mountains but doesn't want to go and asked if he could use me as an excuse not to go to his friends! Saying I'm tired and suffering! :saywhat:I told him to just say he had the boys or his knee was bad or that he simply didn't want to go- there are 7 of them so he won't be missed! Plus I met one of them on Sunday when I was out walking the dog and he asked how I was and I answered honestly, that I felt absolutely fantastic, so they won't believe dh anyway! AND THEN I said I'm going to investigate selling the 3 wheeler pushchair and getting a 2nd hand 2 place pushchair so I can continue to run and ramble and roller blade with 2 kids and DH said 'you can't because mamichat (my MIL) bought it for us' :saywhat: Such a wimp! I said I'll explain to mamichat etc etc and she won't care anyway and I'm not being stuck in the house for the next 3yrs just on account of wimpery in front of mamichat! I sometimes wonder how my poor dh manages at work with all the big sharks out there if he's so afraid of what his friends and mamichat will think :awww:

Anyway- lots of home crafts to advance today, especially Holly's cardigan since she desperately needs one! :wacko:

Happy 1st March!! Xxxxxx

Wakey wakey. To go to work or not to go to work. That is the question.

Stay at home and make nice things :thumbup: And send me drowning threats! Anyway you couldn't possibly drown me thanks to the great big buoyancy belly I have at the moment :haha: I just wouldn't sink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->