<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hope this is allowed!

https://www.pimpingyourspace.com/Images/Myspace_Comments/Birthday_Comments/images/happy-birthday-a.gif

Hope this is allowed!

https://www.pimpingyourspace.com/Images/Myspace_Comments/Birthday_Comments/images/happy-birthday-a.gif

i SECOND that trin!! even tho u don't celebrate it, i hope u have a great day today EMANDI! :hugs:

Ahh, can't chat, I'm off for a run with my friend...I will catch you lovelies later :thumbup:

:hug: to all :)

cant stop too tired to function, Newbs saw your scan me says boy first scan pic skull looks more boyie but it could be angle :shrug:
sorry i cant catch up im not in the best of moods...

Good evening,

Sorry I'm not commenting. Just about managing to keep up but Lyra is having a very clingy, grumpy few days. Thank you for the anniversary wishes yesterday. We had a nice day. DH worked in the morning, he was going to take us out for lunch but somebody was being a grumpy monkey so we had a picnic lunch at home instead.

Had some bad news today. DH foster sister is 25 weeks pregnant and she's been admitted to hospital with very low amniotic fluid. Haven't got many details so not sure how she is, but we are hoping her and baby are okay. The same thing happened in her first pregnancy and baby was delivered early, but not this early.

Oh Essie I hope she's ok, that must be so worrying for her :nope: What causes it? GD can cause too much fluid but I don't know anything about too little fluid.

Hope you enjoy/enjoyed your run Kit, lovely evening for it! I'm off to the garage on the bike in a mo...

Essie that is very worrying :nope: Hope everything is ok and they can keep baby in a bit longer

My head is tired from trying to find free Kindle books....doesn't anyone here have a nook or kindle to share books??

Off to bed
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hello Turtles :hi:

Had my reflexology today :cloud9: Was wonderful but my back killed me since then. I settled my locum in, and I had my hair cut :thumbup: So all prepared

Then I went to the huge mall and returned the changing mat and exchanged it for another feeding bra. My mom bought a beautiful little denim dress for Tori that was on sale. And she got me a pair of cotton pj's for after the birth

I am that vulgar pregnant woman who swears when she moves now. EVERYTHING is so sore :nope: Sorry to moan but I really can't keep it to myself. It surely can't go on too much longer!

Is this because your pregnancy hormones are going down and the MS is coming back full on? Big :hugs: Nothing like a haircut to feel all set to go:thumbup: Anything drastic that merits a photo?!

Goodnight Trin :kiss: Alas no kindle for me, sorry!! I can post you a paper book but they're all French or Italian?!

Oh Essie I hope she's ok, that must be so worrying for her :nope: What causes it? GD can cause too much fluid but I don't know anything about too little fluid...

there are a few different things that can cause it, I'm not sure what caused it last time.

I hope everything is okay. Her younger sister fell pregnant at the same time as she did,but at her 12 week scan it showed her baby had stopped growing at 5 weeks :nope:

Hello Turtles :hi:

Had my reflexology today :cloud9: Was wonderful but my back killed me since then. I settled my locum in, and I had my hair cut :thumbup: So all prepared

Then I went to the huge mall and returned the changing mat and exchanged it for another feeding bra. My mom bought a beautiful little denim dress for Tori that was on sale. And she got me a pair of cotton pj's for after the birth

I am that vulgar pregnant woman who swears when she moves now. EVERYTHING is so sore :nope: Sorry to moan but I really can't keep it to myself. It surely can't go on too much longer!

Is this because your pregnancy hormones are going down and the MS is coming back full on? Big :hugs: Nothing like a haircut to feel all set to go:thumbup: Anything drastic that merits a photo?!

I'm thinking that's the reason but I don't know :shrug:

No, just a trim and neatening up of the layers because I won't be able to do that for a while

This is Holly all excited about going to the swimming pool today and dressed in her tracksuit to be sporty :awww: ...I've posted it partly because it's cute but also to show you how MAHOOSIVE English sizes are- this is a Mothercare 9-12 months and it still fits :haha: She's long since outgrown all her French 9-12's, crazy difference in sizes between France and UK, I've always noticed it!

Attachments

• L'Etang-la-Ville-20120301-01297.jpg
    L'Etang-la-Ville-20120301-01297.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
This is Holly all excited about going to the swimming pool today and dressed in her in her tracksuit to be sporty :awww: ...I've posted it partly because it's cute but also to show you how MAHOOSIVE English sizes are- this is a Mothercare 9-12 months and it still fits :haha: She's long since outgrown all her French 9-12's, crazy difference in sizes between France and UK, I've always noticed it!

:awww: How tall is Holly? I doubt Lyra will even fit her 9-12 clothes at 12 months, let alone 24!

Holly is a doll :awww:
Essie, that's so awful :nope:
Kit, have fun on your run :wave:
Trin, hope your time is coming soon! :hugs:
Newbs, I can't wait for your gender scan. :yipee:

Trin, I have a kindle. How do I share books with you? I have the Hunger Games if you haven't read those yet! :)

Sorry I've been absent today ladies. Busy at work then looking after a poorly OH after.

I'd love to go to bed in a minute. At work they let me keep my trainers on all day and I the support helped loads with my lower back and I was walking so much better than I as yesterday. Upper back wise though it was still very painful

This is Holly all excited about going to the swimming pool today and dressed in her in her tracksuit to be sporty :awww: ...I've posted it partly because it's cute but also to show you how MAHOOSIVE English sizes are- this is a Mothercare 9-12 months and it still fits :haha: She's long since outgrown all her French 9-12's, crazy difference in sizes between France and UK, I've always noticed it!

:awww: How tall is Holly? I doubt Lyra will even fit her 9-12 clothes at 12 months, let alone 24!

I don't actually know:blush: Kind of gnome height? :shrug: She's the same height as her contemporaries at the park so I don't think she's oddly short or anything. And she has to have age 2 or 3 in French sizing so that's normal. My mum brought me over just last week some aged 2 English bodies, just white ones to wear as vests, and she looks like wee willy winky in his night gown, they're mungous on her! They almost fit me!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->