<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hello sorry i wasn't on again yesterday *i have serverly beaten one's self with Kit's thorny branch for my neglect of the thread and i think some of my true friends as my real one's are pants at the mo*
I have caaught up bar a few pg's from yesterday:thumbup:

Well done Freya for being a sleeping star for mummy:winkwink:

I don't mind the feeding them pinkies. But that's just me!

Oh and BTW

WE ARE MOVING!!!! WE GOT THE HOUSE OFFER IS COMING THROUGH POST AND WE GET TO VIEW ITS A BRAND NEW BUILD WITH GARDEN AND EVERYTHING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOWZER'S so happy for you Kay you tote's deserve it .........i am posting a parcel today for you (the cot bed sheets and a couple of other bits:thumbup:)

Hi ladies

Happy "real" anniversary Essie

Lauren and I went to baby cinema today and saw, the best exotic marigold hotel. It twas very good.

Weaning ladies who are also bottle feeding, greedy guts Lauren is now on 3 meals .... What amount of milk should she still be having ??? The only one she really likes is her bedtime bottle so I am going to from tomorrow, drop to 3 per day. Is this normal ????

Ps - Claire that is great news xxx well done Freya

Nate dropped down to 2-3 5oz bottles during the day when he started on 3 meals and has 7-8oz ruskie bottle before bedfordshire:thumbup:
ps-sometimes he does sneak 4 in a day but it so much easier now he is eating as he was drinking 6 oz every 2 hours before:sleep::sleep:

Hi ladies

Happy "real" anniversary Essie

Lauren and I went to baby cinema today and saw, the best exotic marigold hotel. It twas very good.

Weaning ladies who are also bottle feeding, greedy guts Lauren is now on 3 meals .... What amount of milk should she still be having ??? The only one she really likes is her bedtime bottle so I am going to from tomorrow, drop to 3 per day. Is this normal ????

Ps - Claire that is great news xxx well done Freya

Hiya Crunchster!

I've never even heard of that film..I'm so out of touch :blush:

Cara is also a 3 meals/1 snack a day type gal and I try to make sure she gets no less than 18fl oz of milk per day. That is the minimum she should still be getting along with a good diet. I find it hard though as Cara would much rather ditch the milk and scoff some steak and chips :dohh: I have to give her small bottles across the day to get it into her..3 x 4 oz bottles and a 6/7 oz bottle before bed.

Sound's like Cara and Nate are the same hehe!!:winkwink:

Mill-yons of pics for you...

This is what I've been doing today outside in the garden- decorating with mosaic a little table we have in the hall. Got to let it dry 24hrs before I put the jointing in :thumbup:

And bump pics in my Glam Pants taken last night!

The make-up bag I made when my parents were here...

Scarf I'm making to match my bag....

Spring cotton/cashmere cardigan for Holly....

Vase on wall finished last week....

Vase in progress....

OMG i want want want:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:a vase for my wall B, why cant you emigrate back to blighty:shrug:and you could be the resident turtle interior desgner and we would never need buy a househole decorative item ever ever again or a waste paper bin :haha:
Henry is looking hot in his joggers really show him off :thumbup:

Blood results back- no protein, no sugar, no toxo :thumbup:

Coolio :happydance::happydance:

It was funny the first time.....30 or so times later, not so much.

View attachment 346935

Hehe:haha:...we have the same problem with the coffee table ypu could put all the couch pillows around the bottom of it?? Or failing that get some wooden plinths !!!:haha::winkwink:

Holly's fave game at the swimming pool- hiding in the lockers! :awww:

I used to play in the showers and wash everyones fli flops at the pool on holidays (my gran's favourite story):blush:

Sarachka & Addie sorry you too are so uncomfy :hugs:hope you have better days today and of cause weekends

Yesterday i went to look at a salon for rent with mumsie which was cool now she needs to decide if she wants it or not and then we went for lunch in a posh restaraunt and mumsie bought my wedding underware £60 bra & £35 thong:dohh::blush: very nice though:cloud9:this morning i am putting lots of bundles of clothes on Ebay and some other bits and also going to stroll down to postoffice to post a few turtle bits whats everyone elses plans?
Oh Reece has his preferred choice of high school :happydance:

Morning,

Firstly good news, DH foster sister might be home from hospital today. He spoke to his foster mum last night and she said baby is okay.

My plans for today are housework, after a quick nappy run since we are down to our last two :dohh:

B I guess English children are perhaps bigger? I'm sure you said before that Lyra would be above the growth line for France, but here she is on the 90th centile. I asked about height because I wondered how much taller babies get really. Lyra is over 2 ft now so I wondered how quickly she will grow.

Sarah hope your hearburn eases. I can understand your reluctance to get signed off, I fought my occupational health department when they wanted to sign me off, but if you're really suffering and finding it hard then maybe it'd be better to extend your sick leave? At least then you can take it easy, sleep when you are able and not worry about getting up for work etc.

Essie..that's so sad about DH's foster sister..both of them. I really hope baby will be ok.

Sorry Lyra had other ideas about your anniversary lunch...is it teeth do you think causing her grumpybumness?

Possibly. Her second top tooth has just poked through so it could be that. Now that she's on the move she is quite grumpy, I think because she wants to stand up.

Essie, esme was born 23 inches and my mum dug out my paper work-i was too. I am nly 5"10 so i wouldn't think they'll be too giant like :)

Morning all :wave:

How are we doing this foggy morning! It's so pea soupy outside again today!

Anyway..my friends are coming this afternoon for the weekend :yipee: so I've got some tidying and shopping to do for that, what about everyone else?

Have great Friday's all :hugs::kiss:

Hey all, been feeling pretty crappy so not come on as don't want to ALWAYS moan. Ha.
Sarah, I'm on mat leave and tbh it has totally screwed up my tax credits etc which is poo and has left us struggling.
Before esme I worked in a whsmiths-they want me back at the end of march-well, my decision at least, and tax credits need to know my plans before April 4th so the next four weeks seal my fate....
Are you going to get signed off? I now have 3 things I may at some point get around to posting to you...I'm so crap. Still need to repost to nate and James...they'll prob have their own Bubs by time I do it!!
I hope everyone has a great Friday :) x x :) x :) x :) x :)

Hiya Lissy...what's up my lovely, why you feeling crappy?

So, am I reading what you wrote correctly that you are undecided about whether to return to WHSmith?

:hugs:

April...that's a very selfless thing you are considering in the egg donation. I think I could do that before I could be a surrogate but either comes with emotional complications I think. Good luck with your decision x

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q49/Neecys52/Balloons-Animated.gif
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee:
:serenade:
:serenade::headspin::juggle::juggle::ninja::ninja:

before tuesday she used to sleep on and off through the nights some nights up 10 times others 1 hr sleep and up then sometimes didnt sleep until 3am then up for the day at 6.

i decided id be little stricter and put her in her own room and try 'another' method.

WELL it worked :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning,

Firstly good news, DH foster sister might be home from hospital today. He spoke to his foster mum last night and she said baby is okay.

My plans for today are housework, after a quick nappy run since we are down to our last two :dohh:

B I guess English children are perhaps bigger? I'm sure you said before that Lyra would be above the growth line for France, but here she is on the 90th centile. I asked about height because I wondered how much taller babies get really. Lyra is over 2 ft now so I wondered how quickly she will grow.

Sarah hope your hearburn eases. I can understand your reluctance to get signed off, I fought my occupational health department when they wanted to sign me off, but if you're really suffering and finding it hard then maybe it'd be better to extend your sick leave? At least then you can take it easy, sleep when you are able and not worry about getting up for work etc.

Great news about the baby Essie - thank goodness.

Essie, esme was born 23 inches and my mum dug out my paper work-i was too. I am nly 5"10 so i wouldn't think they'll be too giant like :)

Thanks Lissy. I'm only 5ft3 so I think Lyra will be taller than me. I'll be glad f she hasn't inherited the super short legs that me and my mum both have.

Oooo, that must be some proper posh knickers and boulder holder! Lucky girl!! I could only wear a thong with my dress..the top half was a corset style bodice.

Helloooo!

First proper day of leave - not going in to work at all :happydance:

I've been trying to sort out the car seat. The cover has to be washed. They have certainly gotten higher grade since I had Tarq :wacko: Took me ages to figure out how to remove it from its base :dohh: Done now

I think I may go trek to HIllcrest and buy 200kg+ of animal food for the pigs, ducks, chickens etc as I won't get a chance to do that soon. Then clean out my car and place the car seats in their new positions - bit like tetris getting 4 kids and school bags etc in the car!

Yay Clare :happydance: I'm so glad you and Freya have got this sleeping lark cracked. You must feel like a new woman!*

i do she went to her childminders today! im sat here upset :cry:

the point of 1 day per week is so i can clean the house/sleep/food shop etc.and just get a rest from her screaming.well she doesnt scream much now and i want her back :hissy:

at least she will get used to her childminder b4 i go bk to work :)

Leo has rsv and bronchiolitis.

Sorry little Leo :hugs: I treated a little 8 month old with this this week. I'm sure I sound like a stuck record but keep up with the Echinacea because it is anti-viral as well as building the immune system and antibiotics won't treat the virus

oh wow! expensive sexy's stuff! me and dh just collapsed and fell asleep on our wedding night :haha: no sexy time for me lol

oh trin just looked at ur ticker! wow! not long!shall i send ur card now :haha:
leo :hugs: poor little man

my neice has got TB :( and is in hospital! :( shes only 5

Trin, I have a kindle. How do I share books with you? I have the Hunger Games if you haven't read those yet! :)

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I think if you download them to your computer you can email them? I know you can with the pdf versions that kindle reads. Maybe we can try?

how cute

https://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc129/truebluesky/funny/twin.jpg

Morning,

That's very good news about the baby!

I suppose you don't have the same problem there, but our gynaes are so caesar-happy that they will literally find any excuse to caesar. The latest is low amniotic fluid - which honestly is so rare. But they tend to 'pick it up' at around 38-39 weeks and then quickly whip the baby out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->