<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

II agree with Kit, the blood loss in the first 2 or 3 days is startling.

They told me if you fill more than one pad an hour you need to call your doctor that it isn't normal. Are you saying you all had more blood than that? Im scared about the bleeding after.

SOOO I cleaned out the trunk to my car and I am not sure if our stroller will fit I am getting nervous. I don't want to spend money on a new car :dohh: We will build the stroller this weekend and hope it all fits.

They told me if you fill more than one pad an hour you need to call your doctor that it isn't normal. Are you saying you all had more blood than that? Im scared about the bleeding after.

I needed to wear more than one pad at a time in at least the first 2 weeks, I found that I would bleed more some days than others.

I was told to keep to watch out for any clots that were bigger than a golf balls. I was also GUTTED that I was not "ready" in that dept. I would have booked a wax much sooner had I known. :dohh:

I needed to wear more than one pad at a time in at least the first 2 weeks, I found that I would bleed more some days than others.

I was told to watch out for any clots that were bigger than a golf ball. I was also GUTTED that I was not "ready" in that dept. I would have booked a wax much sooner had I known. :dohh:

Crazy double post that I was trying to write ???? !!! Odd

Luna, I will be reading that but I am making a cuppa first x

Luna! :hugs: that was so intense reading your story. I knew u were going thru a rough time but this put a whole new light on it. I got so teary reading it, but as quickly as I felt sorry for what u had to endure I couldn't help but feel just as amazed and proud of you. even tho u didn't get the experience u wanted u really have a lot to be proud of. and most importantly baby rhyko made it safely. thank u for sharing! I felt like I was really there. :flower:

Luna! :hugs: that was so intense reading your story. I knew u were going thru a rough time but this put a whole new light on it. I got so teary reading it, but as quickly as I felt sorry for what u had to endure I couldn't help but feel just as amazed and proud of you. even tho u didn't get the experience u wanted u really have a lot to be proud of. and most importantly baby rhyko made it safely. thank u for sharing! I felt like I was really there. :flower:

Aww, thanks Newbs. I haven't read it since I wrote it the week Rhyko came home... it was hard for me to read, too!
But thank you so much for your support - both then and now :hugs:

Luna you are so amazingly brave :hugs: Thank you for sharing your story with us. What an ordeal but u stayed strong and you have an amazing healthy son.

Luna you are so amazingly brave :hugs: Thank you for sharing your story with us. What an ordeal but u stayed strong and you have an amazing healthy son.

Thanks, Addie. I didn't feel very brave at the time. I was begging for a quick way out any time I could! And the PICC line.. that was just not a very brave moment for me. I cried re-reading that part earlier today. That was just so scary. :cry:

Morning all :flower:

Slept a treat with mad dreams all night about going to stay with Trin and seeing Tori newborn and her waters broke AFTER she was born :fool:

Oh dear Holly's tyre has fallen off again from her toy 2CV which makes her do this..:brat:

:awww:

Wow got lots to catch up on, will do so on computer later! Lurker during toast with LO is not the moment to read Luna's birth story, I want to read that properly- looks really interesting.

I'm about the term you were Lunes when your waters broke-it scares me but I also know these things are beyond our control! The number of women I've seen scrub floors and have sex and eat curry at 41 weeks to induce labour and it doesn't work at all, and then the unlucky ones who sit down quietly for a cup of tea at 32 weeks and paff the membranes go! There's just no knowing so no point in panicking either- I tell myself!

I bled heavily the first few days then it tapered off pretty quickly and by 2 weeks had gone. And Kit I could walk after my epi, they encouraged me to in fact. Up and down the corridor in my pink slippers I went.

I was dreaming about birth too & Alice laying & purring on my chest mixed into my dreams.

Going to work today. Let's see how the new pills work.

Give a girl a chance to have her baby :haha:

Only teasing, I'm wondering too!

Good luck Sachkaroo, hope dem pillules work, take them with a spoonful of honey and a swim :thumbup:

Pah, still the same old squash. :shrug:

Swimming tonight, ace :wohoo:

Right, off to attack the Tuesday list of multiple activities and endeavours

Happy Daze everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :kiss:

PS- a lady on the internet said her doctor said that the GD can start easing up at 36-38 weeks as the hormones start decreasing. Wishful thinking but a lovely idea to illuminate my day with :cloud9: :munch:

Luna your birth story is so intense. We only got glimpses into it at the time. Sounds awful. I have no shame in saying I'd have been bEggig for a C-section too although I doubt the NHS would do one. I guess that is one small positive, the the US is often seen to section too much but in your case which seems like a very genuine cause, they were reluctant?

Morning all :wave:

Regarding Trin..as of 4am this morning (UK time), still no Tori..in fact I'm not sure Trin's labour had progressed by the sounds of it. Hope she's getting some rest in at least.

i come on to see if tori's here.....any news on trin

oh and btw 8-8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"