<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Re: cycle...

I've had my period at 10 weeks pp and 18 weeks pp. I'm now 24 weeks pp, so I thought I'd have it again here, but haven't seen AF! :shrug:

Nearly 2am here... I think i should go to bed! Usually I have no trouble going to bed, but tonight for some reason I am just AWAKE! :shock:

Rhyko went to bed at 7:30 tonight, though! He was a sleepy feller.

My cycles wonky...but regular...I come on every 28-35 days....odd considering I have PCOS :p I take pride in confusing my Gynae

my cycles were always crazy.dr said there regulkar if there 10days apart.my cyclesw were rabging from 26 days to 78

April - 6th of every month is WOULD be considered irregular in the sense of you'd have a different number of days each cycle bc there's not the same amount of days between each 6th. It's VERY regular in the sense of knowing when to expect it though.

My cycles ... I can't even remember!!

TRIN- how damn rude of cosmo ........and Tori is naughty making everyone wait like this hehe!! only joking........do some starjumps?

i see no one commented on reeces school incident?

im not in a good mod today as im shatterd and nate is been a grizzly bear

be back later

Sorry Hayley..I missed your post about the school incident..I went back and read it. Sometimes it seems there can be different treatment given to some children than others particularly where special needs are concerned. IMHO, sometimes that's appropriate and sometimes it's not. When I was a student working in primary schools, there was a young boy (5 yrs at the time) who had ADHD although it wasn't diagnosed officially until he was a bit older. He was blamed for EVERYTHING as it was believed he was just naughty then came the diagnosis a couple of years later and everything went to the opposite extreme. My point is, what you describe sounds like tit for tat. It might be being taken too far due to the other boy's needs...a bit like positive discrimination?

It's making me think of the case in the UK just a couple of weeks ago where two 5 year old boys were talking, one white, one black. The white boy asked the black boy if he was proud to be from Africa. He told his mother he had been asked this question and his mother has turned it into a massive race issue it seems. The mother of the white boy is shocked at being told she has to sign a form at the school acknowledging her son is a racist. This makes me really sad and feel like there is no hope for us :nope:

Kit I have a question (or anyone else who has experienced this) does Cara stand up in her cot? Lyra keeps waking in the night, standing up and either slipping and bashing her head or getting stuck standing. Either way she ends up crying. We were up five times last night before I gave up and kicked DH out of bed so she could come in with me, and similar the night before. I know I can't stop her standing up but I'm not sure what to do.

Morning!! 6 am here had a great nights sleep except now I am tired still but can't sleep bc one little girl is on my nerve :dohh: yesterday DH found a way to make one of them kick he kept kissing my belly and she would start jumping around. We already have one daddy's girl :thumbup: maybe baby b is a mommys girl :thumbup:

I posted a pic of the girls room a few pages back not sure if anyone saw . It's not decorated yet just the cribs and dresser with changer. The chair comes this week and bedding and then we have to put up shelves to display all their pretty things.

Cycle hmmm mine was odd like every 30-35 days some weird months I was longer than that. I always got my period 15 days after i ovulated tho and I can feel when that happens so I basically knew when it was coming.

Trin I hope things start to move faster for you.:hugs:

Luna thank you for posting your birth story. It was intense reading it, i really felt for you. At the time we obviously knew you were in hospital and had little updates but to read it like that really gives perspective on what you went through :hugs:

Addie the girls room looks great, and I loved your shower pictures. It looked so fun, and the tables looked gorgeous.

On the topic of bleeding, I bled really heavily the first few days. I ended up throwing away the pair of leggings I had been wearing because a I stood up there was a small flood :blush: after the first few days the bleeding was much less, like a heavy period, but I didn't stop bleeding completely until about 6 weeks after the birth. I do think I wasn't prepared enough for how much bleeding there would be. I bought little maternity pads from mothercare and I really wish I'd just caved and bought the bigger ones.

My cycles were always 30-35 days, although when I first came off the pill they were really irregular (60 days once). Postpartum I have no idea as I haven't had AF yet :shrug:

Thanks. Something I noticed is i got a tun of newborn outfits I think bc it's twins people assume they will be born early. I have to go and get clothes for 3 months and up now. I may wait and see how big they are in April when they get measured then go get more clothes. I'll save the newborn outfits tho bc they can use them to dress up their dolls later on that's what I did with my baby clothes. And maybe they will fit into them you never know.

The birds are chirping!!!! Spring is almost here!!! It is going to be in the 60s a couple days this week :happydance::happydance:

Ah good Trin has popped in with news :hugs: Pah to cosmo :sulk:

I've been down in the deep depths of the garage, having a clear out, about to return...

https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Divers/corbeille.gif

TRIN- how damn rude of cosmo ........and Tori is naughty making everyone wait like this hehe!! only joking........do some starjumps?

i see no one commented on reeces school incident?

im not in a good mod today as im shatterd and nate is been a grizzly bear

be back later

Sorry Hayley..I missed your post about the school incident..I went back and read it. Sometimes it seems there can be different treatment given to some children than others particularly where special needs are concerned. IMHO, sometimes that's appropriate and sometimes it's not. When I was a student working in primary schools, there was a young boy (5 yrs at the time) who had ADHD although it wasn't diagnosed officially until he was a bit older. He was blamed for EVERYTHING as it was believed he was just naughty then came the diagnosis a couple of years later and everything went to the opposite extreme. My point is, what you describe sounds like tit for tat. It might be being taken too far due to the other boy's needs...a bit like positive discrimination?

It's making me think of the case in the UK just a couple of weeks ago where two 5 year old boys were talking, one white, one black. The white boy asked the black boy if he was proud to be from Africa. He told his mother he had been asked this question and his mother has turned it into a massive race issue it seems. The mother of the white boy is shocked at being told she has to sign a form at the school acknowledging her son is a racist. This makes me really sad and feel like there is no hope for us :nope:

whats the world coming too.:dohh: kids are innocent........my mum looking after 2.5yr old asking my mum why a man was in a pushchair....the carer practically screamed at the child....its an observation they cant think oh i gonna be nasty........same as when little white boy looked a little black boy and said something along the lines of baby monkey..........omg the mum could have died on the spot due to inbarassement but it was completely innocent:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->