<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

DH and I wanted to get a night nurse for the first 2 weeks. All the other twin parents we have been in contact with have told us about this one company. I have called twice and it has been over a week and no call back. I don't get companies these days, we are supposed to be in a recession, dont they want the business??

Did I say the other day what the mw predicted for weight? I can't remember. Anyway, she thinks around 4kg and agrees with me that she's TALL - unless she just really likes to stretch out in there. The mw was shocked that my ribs are SO displaced

Ouch displaced ribs did you feel them moving??

My whole ribcage on the right starts sort of in line with under my armpit instead of more centrally. And if I slouch at all she just kicks repeatedly until I sit up straight :haha:

Did I say the other day what the mw predicted for weight? I can't remember. Anyway, she thinks around 4kg and agrees with me that she's TALL - unless she just really likes to stretch out in there. The mw was shocked that my ribs are SO displaced

My whole ribcage on the right starts sort of in line with under my armpit instead of more centrally. And if I slouch at all she just kicks repeatedly until I sit up straight :haha:

ouchie trin!

We have a plan. If I'm still pregnant tomorrow my mw will come at lunchtime and rupture membranes if she can :thumbup:

:haha:

You're clearly way past the "let nature take it's course" routine...can't say I blame you! Come on Tori!! What you waiting for missy?:winkwink:

DH and I wanted to get a night nurse for the first 2 weeks. All the other twin parents we have been in contact with have told us about this one company. I have called twice and it has been over a week and no call back. I don't get companies these days, we are supposed to be in a recession, dont they want the business??

Forgive my ignorance but what does a night nurse do exactly? All the night feeds and care?

Ahhh, that's why she's not coming out, she's taking her responsibility over your good posture VERY seriously! :haha:

We have a plan. If I'm still pregnant tomorrow my mw will come at lunchtime and rupture membranes if she can :thumbup:

You're clearly way past the "let nature take it's course" routine...can't say I blame you! Come on Tori!! What you waiting for missy?:winkwink:

I would be totally at the let nature take its course space if I hadn't basically been in latent labour since Sunday. Haven't kept anything in since Sunday brunch (voms and runs) so I'm going to have to go on a drip for fluids, and I now have a horrid sore throat and really feel sick :nope: Think it's taking its toll on my immune system - mostly because I haven't really slept since Sunday

Ahhh, that's why she's not coming out, she's taking her responsibility over your good posture VERY seriously! :haha:

Something for Bethany and Henry

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nwt-Bean-S...by_Blankets&hash=item27c41c64e2#ht_2170wt_932

I would be totally at the let nature take its course space if I hadn't basically been in latent labour since Sunday. Haven't kept anything in since Sunday brunch (voms and runs) so I'm going to have to go on a drip for fluids, and I now have a horrid sore throat and really feel sick :nope: Think it's taking its toll on my immune system - mostly because I haven't really slept since Sunday

not that i'm an expert or anything, but i thought u would have went really quickly once things started, especially since tori is baby #4. i hope she makes an appearance soon. i can't wait to see baby trin :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nwt-Bean-S...by_Blankets&hash=item27c41c64e2#ht_2170wt_932

It says I'm not allowed to see it due to National Restrictions:cry: What is it?!!!

B, did you see the african earthworm I posted for you?

Oh yes I did, thankyou!!! And I knew it, I just knew that you'd know a large local worm bigger than mine :sulk:

Though I did see a pretty big wormoid out on my walk the other night:thumbup:

ADDIEKINS what lovely shower pics!! It looks like it was a fabulous event and you look quite the radiant mumsie (despite the dizziness you got!) and the girl's room looks beautiful too :cloud9: You are a braver woman than I having a pale carpet colour! :argh:

At junior school when I was about 5 or 6 we used to play a game called 'willies under the table'- Anna and I would sit next to each other and opposite Edward and Tom, and the boys would show us their willies when we looked under the table :flasher: I guess it's lucky we didn't get caught or we'd all have ended up in therapy, or maybe we had a sensible teacher who turned a blind eye to such things:shrug:

By the way that last post of mine was very loosely on the current topic of racial and sexual issues. It looks a bit random :haha:

Holly burst into tears the first time she saw a black lady :shrug: Not much I could do about it really! She doesn't anymore though thankgoodness. She doesn't like men with beards still though.

Forgive my ignorance but what does a night nurse do exactly? All the night feeds and care?

Mmmm:-k It has it's appeal

It says I'm not allowed to see it due to National Restrictions:cry: What is it?!!!

Say what?! :shrug:
I don't understand either :nope:.
Shame I have one of those beansprout blankets and it's great.

It often does it with Ebay and YouTube things, but I have an English passport even though my cyber space is French!!:growlmad: Beansprout blanket you say? I'll look it up on the web...:thumbup:

Was it this?!

https://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/pi/mp/17449/6049205807p?src=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.retailestore.com%2FImages%2FHomeKitchen%2F51Q3k62A3gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg&d=74cfd0d09fc45553a0852033afd6b545da4ce260

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->