<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I have the most accommodating DH ever. I asked him to check again and stretch it out ....do a stretch and sweep

...and...

6cm :happydance:

Wooooow !

This is the point I arrived at hospital, hope that pool is nice and ready for you x

Pool is filling :thumbup: Still feeling fine. Should be easy for the mw to rupture membranes tomorrow if we need to

Mmm...I have a deep rooted love for cider/Perry! It has been over a year since I have had one though, in fact since 28th Nov 2010 was the last time-I like to be vague eh? So come on people, any news?

I take it you haven't partaken in any alcohol since that date?

News.....hmmmmm.....not much from me except Cara is now crawling. Hayley's Reece had a fight at school and they're making it a big deal. Newbs is suffering palpitations. Molly is sick :( Sezi has new drugs :yipee: Bethany's next project is her garage which is underway. Clare's Freya slept brilliantly again last night. Emandi's Finley isn't sleeping due to a stuffy nose :( Trin's Tori is keeping us all guessing but Trin is now 6cm!!! The pussycat in April's family sadly passed away :cry: Essie's out boozing tonight with friends :winkwink: Crunchie's Lauren can't roll from front to back yet but will soon :thumbup: Addie's girl's room is coming along a treat and she really enjoyed her baby shower, got lots of lovely things. Luna has been to the cinema and a great baby group with Rhyko :thumbup:

Phew...bet I missed loads of important stuff but I have Brainmushitis...it's a very serious condition you know :wacko:

Thanks for confirming that kit :) wow crawling!! That is crazy! I remember being a few weeks gone and panicking, and you reassuring me I think cara was a lemon at the time! Wow time is flying!
Sorry for all the trouble-illness, pet loss and school problems x
Trin 6cm...I had esme thirty mins after that, I hope it is the same for you-but more peaceful :)
I have really missed you all x

Furniture store called and they will be delivering my rocker, and bedding Thursday. Can't wait till it is all here. They said the owner will be delivering this so the delivery people dont charge me again (and to be honest I don't want the delivery people in my house after last time) I can't wait till everything is set up!! Doctor today said not to be 2 active. Not bed rest but to take it easy since I am having twins. I don't know what not 2 active means. She said don't go walking around a tun of stores. Does this mean I can't really go to any store???

so i'm sitting here working, and i wonder to myself... why are the pointer sisters in my head? :-k thanks kit :haha:

Right, I'm off to bed. Happy to sleep and wake up pregnant and then have the mw rupture. And happy to wake up ready to push :thumbup:

Either way, chat tomorrow
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Right, I'm off to bed. Happy to sleep and wake up pregnant and then have the mw rupture. And happy to wake up ready to push :thumbup:

Either way, chat tomorrow
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

i hope u get some good rest... tomorrow will be eventful :happydance:

Ladies! ladies! ladies!

You have only a couple more months left to endure my swimming orgasms and blood sugars:haha: But swimming was soooooooooooo fab tonight- I warmed up alone in the small pool since I got there early and had scoffed big dinner and CHOCOLATE so had to get moving, then went and swam in the big pool when it was my session at 8. I gave it some welly for an hour on account of the chocolate and then had a warm down back in the small pool- with floating and water running and general bobbing around:cloud9::cloud9: Bloods 96 so swimming is VERY magic!! I had lots of chocolate!:blush:

It crossed my mind tonight that I'd probably enjoy a waterbirth, being such a waterbaby, but alas I need to be plugged into blood sugar machines at a level III hospital :cry: BUT I have no regrets because I have spent so many happy hours of this pregnancy swimming :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Henry's left and right profiles taken at the pool....

Attachments

• Marly-le-Roi-20120306-01358.jpg
    Marly-le-Roi-20120306-01358.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Marly-le-Roi-20120306-01362.jpg
    Marly-le-Roi-20120306-01362.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 0
Mmm...I have a deep rooted love for cider/Perry! It has been over a year since I have had one though, in fact since 28th Nov 2010 was the last time-I like to be vague eh? So come on people, any news?

News.....hmmmmm.....not much from me except Cara is now crawling. Hayley's Reece had a fight at school and they're making it a big deal. Newbs is suffering palpitations. Molly is sick :( Sezi has new drugs :yipee: Bethany's next project is her garage which is underway. Clare's Freya slept brilliantly again last night. Emandi's Finley isn't sleeping due to a stuffy nose :( Trin's Tori is keeping us all guessing but Trin is now 6cm!!! The pussycat in April's family sadly passed away :cry: Essie's out boozing tonight with friends :winkwink: Crunchie's Lauren can't roll from front to back yet but will soon :thumbup: Addie's girl's room is coming along a treat and she really enjoyed her baby shower, got lots of lovely things. Luna has been to the cinema and a great baby group with Rhyko :thumbup:

Phew...bet I missed loads of important stuff but I have Brainmushitis...it's a very serious condition you know :wacko:

Wow well remembered kit. I love how the most excited smilie is for my drugs!!

omg what an up to date turtle:thumbup:

omg i read and it never sunk in ....................trins 6cm :wohoo: yey :yipee:

B ur bumpy is fab :)

Ladies! ladies! ladies!

You have only a couple more months left to endure my swimming orgasms and blood sugars:haha: But swimming was soooooooooooo fab tonight- I warmed up alone in the small pool since I got there early and had scoffed big dinner and CHOCOLATE so had to get moving, then went and swam in the big pool when it was my session at 8. I gave it some welly for an hour on account of the chocolate and then had a warm down back in the small pool- with floating and water running and general bobbing around:cloud9::cloud9: Bloods 96 so swimming is VERY magic!! I had lots of chocolate!:blush:

It crossed my mind tonight that I'd probably enjoy a waterbirth, being such a waterbaby, but alas I need to be plugged into blood sugar machines at a level III hospital :cry: BUT I have no regrets because I have spent so many happy hours of this pregnancy swimming :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Henry's left and right profiles taken at the pool....

B you look amazing!! I can not wait till this summer to go swimming at the beach house and jump in the hot tub. I woke up to birds chirping this morning and go so excited Spring is almost here!!!!!!!!

Yay I remember my 6 cm, that's where I was when my waters broke and I went to the hospital :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->