<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I must go to bed!

Crunch I'll come with my knitting! I have a low attention span for films but I'd like to come anyway!!!

Oh yes sorry about the kitty April so sad ) ;

i am logging off as Nate is going to be a munkie again i can sense it

Essie hope you had fun :)

Trin hope all gets moving and you get to swish in the pool real soon how are the boy's are they excited??

night x

Night Hayley..hope Nate doesn't give you your 4.15am alarm call :wacko:

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Lauren only likes to play flip over at nap times, bedtime she just likes to wriggle up the bed !

Monkey, those knitting needles may just make Kit jump out of her skin !!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Lauren only likes to play flip over at nap times, bedtime she just likes to wriggle up the bed !

Oh well that's not so bad if it's just nap times...hopefully it stays that way. Between me and OH, we were up 7 times flipping Cara back over one night :wacko:

They could be paranormal knitting needles :argh:

Oh well that's not so bad if it's just nap times...hopefully it stays that way. Between me and OH, we were up 7 times flipping Cara back over one night :wacko:

They could be paranormal knitting needles :argh:

I really hope it is just nap times !!! She thinks she is very clever at doing it :dohh:

I am attending a meeting with my boss, my boss's boss and my colleague tomorrow morning. I need to pretend I don't have a severe case of Brainmushitis, that I am not thinking about my daughter the whole time I am there and that they don't need their heads read for giving me a new job to do upon my return :wacko: I can do this...I can do this...I can do this....(keep saying it I might believe it)

:wave: kmteehoo!!

How are you my lovely and how is that gorgeous girl of yours? :flower:

I am attending a meeting with my boss, my boss's boss and my colleague tomorrow morning. I need to pretend I don't have a severe case of Brainmushitis, that I am not thinking about my daughter the whole time I am there and that they don't need their heads read for giving me a new job to do upon my return :wacko: I can do this...I can do this...I can do this....(keep saying it I might believe it)

YOU will be fabulous ! I think once you are there, back in the old suit it will all fall into place x

Thanks Crunch..hope so, I really do.

Night night everyone..beauty sleep calls :sleep:

Kit, that has really made me chuckle
He still will not watch it with me ???!!!! Someone come over please .... I have wine ?

il come over, but pass out from too much wine and then you can put it on yh? haha

Kit, I do not celebrate Passover... I am more of a pagan heathan :haha: I was only asking because I make a delish chocolate cake with chocolate ganache that is Passover friendly and sinfully delicious.

If Trin wakes up 10cm without the pain I might cry! What a good girl Tori is for mummy already if so! can't wait for updates in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->