<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

B loving the bumps. I'll have to take one of mine ASAP too.

Even tho doctor said babies are both doing great she mentioned that baby A is smaller and has less fluid around her and B is bigger with more fluid (A is 2.3 pounds and B is 2.6 pounds so not a big difference) She said it was normal but then why even tell me A has less fluid and is smaller???

Kit !

That was amazing ......

:haha: years of practice of churning out minutes of meetings when I didn't bother writing anything down :thumbup: Knew my rubbish note taking would serve a purpose one day!!

For you Crunchster...or maybe your DH :haha:

Paranormal.jpg

Addie it's so nice when the birds start singing isn't it? I love it!

Excellent Kit although the garage was just a random splurge on the spur of a random moment today! It's not an 'official' monkey project :haha:

Official monkey project for tomorrow is making a pretty fabric bag that says "Rose" on it for my baby swimmer friend's little girl :thumbup: It's her 2nd birthday on Saturday :awww: Holly LOVES bags so I guess Rose does! And I'll put some toys in it

Mmm...I have a deep rooted love for cider/Perry! It has been over a year since I have had one though, in fact since 28th Nov 2010 was the last time-I like to be vague eh? So come on people, any news?

I take it you haven't partaken in any alcohol since that date?

News.....hmmmmm.....not much from me except Cara is now crawling. Hayley's Reece had a fight at school and they're making it a big deal. Newbs is suffering palpitations. Molly is sick :( Sezi has new drugs :yipee: Bethany's next project is her garage which is underway. Clare's Freya slept brilliantly again last night. Emandi's Finley isn't sleeping due to a stuffy nose :( Trin's Tori is keeping us all guessing but Trin is now 6cm!!! The pussycat in April's family sadly passed away :cry: Essie's out boozing tonight with friends :winkwink: Crunchie's Lauren can't roll from front to back yet but will soon :thumbup: Addie's girl's room is coming along a treat and she really enjoyed her baby shower, got lots of lovely things. Luna has been to the cinema and a great baby group with Rhyko :thumbup:

Phew...bet I missed loads of important stuff but I have Brainmushitis...it's a very serious condition you know :wacko:

Jeez Kit next time i haven't been on for a few hours and you do a low down on goings on please bbm me 1st!! I have just read 10 pages to catch up:dohh: and Lunas fantastic tear jerking birth story:thumbup::cry:again properly:hugs:you we're a superstar:kiss:

TRIN- how damn rude of cosmo ........and Tori is naughty making everyone wait like this hehe!! only joking........do some starjumps?

i see no one commented on reeces school incident?

im not in a good mod today as im shatterd and nate is been a grizzly bear

be back later

Hello Hayley dear! :hugs: Sorry Nate is grizzly! That's never fun.

Sorry I didn't reply about Reece's school incident. I have zero experience here and it always seems it's kind 'he said/she said' with school yard stuff and whomever the teacher favors gets the better treatment - at least that's who I remember it! I think these things just are never very fair :nope:

Yes i think that is what it's boiled down too after my convo with the head this afternoon.......he is an arsehole though and i dislike him and his methods of teaching so lets just say we dont see eye to eye:growlmad:

Cara just properly crawled for the first time :cry::happydance:

Oh my word :cry: thats totes emoti!!

TRIN- how damn rude of cosmo ........and Tori is naughty making everyone wait like this hehe!! only joking........do some starjumps?

be back later

Sorry Hayley..I missed your post about the school incident..I went back and read it. Sometimes it seems there can be different treatment given to some children than others particularly where special needs are concerned. IMHO, sometimes that's appropriate and sometimes it's not. When I was a student working in primary schools, there was a young boy (5 yrs at the time) who had ADHD although it wasn't diagnosed officially until he was a bit older. He was blamed for EVERYTHING as it was believed he was just naughty then came the diagnosis a couple of years later and everything went to the opposite extreme. My point is, what you describe sounds like tit for tat. It might be being taken too far due to the other boy's needs...a bit like positive discrimination?

It's making me think of the case in the UK just a couple of weeks ago where two 5 year old boys were talking, one white, one black. The white boy asked the black boy if he was proud to be from Africa. He told his mother he had been asked this question and his mother has turned it into a massive race issue it seems. The mother of the white boy is shocked at being told she has to sign a form at the school acknowledging her son is a racist. This makes me really sad and feel like there is no hope for us :nope:

Thanks Kit i just sometimes need outside opinions befre i really blow a gasket with the head !!
Not a term has passed since Reece was in reception that i haven't had a phone call about some incident or another and its really getting on my wick now :nope:
The boys mother can apparently go to the police if she wishes and reece could get cgarged with ABH wtf??? He was squashing my sons ribs and throat:growlmad:
After a very harsh convo with the head may i add i finally got my point across that from the age of 4.5yrs that school has penilised him and tarred him with the ''once a naughty boy, always a naughty boy''

For those that do not have Facebook, here are a couple of pictures from my shower.

View attachment 349441

View attachment 349442

View attachment 349443

View attachment 349444

View attachment 349445

Lovely photo's my friends would never be as generous:winkwink:

Addie today i have bought the most adorable present for you,Dh and the girls i will prob post at weekend :thumbup:
(its not clothes either so dont far newborn sizes LOL)

be back later

Sorry Hayley..I missed your post about the school incident..I went back and read it. Sometimes it seems there can be different treatment given to some children than others particularly where special needs are concerned. IMHO, sometimes that's appropriate and sometimes it's not. When I was a student working in primary schools, there was a young boy (5 yrs at the time) who had ADHD although it wasn't diagnosed officially until he was a bit older. He was blamed for EVERYTHING as it was believed he was just naughty then came the diagnosis a couple of years later and everything went to the opposite extreme. My point is, what you describe sounds like tit for tat. It might be being taken too far due to the other boy's needs...a bit like positive discrimination?

It's making me think of the case in the UK just a couple of weeks ago where two 5 year old boys were talking, one white, one black. The white boy asked the black boy if he was proud to be from Africa. He told his mother he had been asked this question and his mother has turned it into a massive race issue it seems. The mother of the white boy is shocked at being told she has to sign a form at the school acknowledging her son is a racist. This makes me really sad and feel like there is no hope for us :nope:

Hayley, I agree. It sounds like his word against the other child's. Maybe the mom is a pain and the school is trying to appease her? As a mom with 2 kids with ADHD I know that it's hard because they can be labelled `the problem child all the time when it's not necessarily their fault. Maybe Kit is right about the positive discrimination

Kit, I hear what you're saying about the race thing. Kids are curious and they ask the questions that come to mind. Tarquin the other day told me he is unhappy that there aren't any more peach children in his class and he doesn't want to be with only brown children. My mom freaked and said he couldn't say that, and tbh that was my immediate reaction too. But I asked him why. Turns out there's only him and one other girl in his class who are white, or peach as he calls it. The black kids play with his hair and treat him like a pet. He said he wanted other friends who look like him. Which I suppose is understandable. So we had a long talk basically in his terms about the demographics of the country and that there just are more brown people than peach people around so it'll always be like that. Then he was happy and didn't feel singled out. People should look at what's behind the comment or question rather than getting touchy and defensive

I know what you mean i have worked with kiddies with adhd and i know the crack but like kit says i think he gets away with murder basically and mum plays on it which is unfair on him and the other children

I've been clearing out the garage- I won't start painting it until Henry is in the transat next to me rather than my belly in case I fall off a step ladder but this is my vague kind of objective...it won't be so neat though coz we have far too much junk. And colour scheme I'm kind of thinking lemon and pale blue....

https://cdn.decorpad.com/photos/2011/07/17/aa344e0a1244.jpg

Bloody hell B your gonna have a magnifico garage :thumbup: your mad with all your energy and decorating and knitting and making and repairing:thumbup:

(IN A GOOD WAY):kiss:

Hi guys :) can I please pretend i've read the last 45 pages andthen you all regale me with important info :) which I know, because I read it ALL, but would just like confirmed ;)

hello twin :haha: you sound so like me :hugs:
hows the shop?

I have the most accommodating DH ever. I asked him to check again and stretch it out ....do a stretch and sweep

...and...

6cm :happydance:

:thumbup:yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i hear the pool filling up with calming birthing water:baby:

Hope ya'll ok

emandi love the new siggy sezi made:thumbup:
april did james try the egg?
well i wont see my man now properly until next thurs when he will probably be so :sleep:i wont see him then either:nope:

Even tho doctor said babies are both doing great she mentioned that baby A is smaller and has less fluid around her and B is bigger with more fluid (A is 2.3 pounds and B is 2.6 pounds so not a big difference) She said it was normal but then why even tell me A has less fluid and is smaller???

I thought all twins were always different sizes:shrug: And 0.3 pounds is nothing, especially since these measurements are give and take a bit. I wouldn't worry, ESPECIALLY since she said they're doing great and it's normal!!:hugs:

Well why not? She's just giving you facts. It's NOT a negative at all so it's just standard reporting.

Kit, that has really made me chuckle
He still will not watch it with me ???!!!! Someone come over please .... I have wine ?

Bethany! I remember you saying that during your labour with Holly you were shaking your head back and forth. I did that the other night with my heartburn and it really helped!

Ladies! ladies! ladies!

You have only a couple more months left to endure my swimming orgasms and blood sugars:haha: But swimming was soooooooooooo fab tonight- I warmed up alone in the small pool since I got there early and had scoffed big dinner and CHOCOLATE so had to get moving, then went and swam in the big pool when it was my session at 8. I gave it some welly for an hour on account of the chocolate and then had a warm down back in the small pool- with floating and water running and general bobbing around:cloud9::cloud9: Bloods 96 so swimming is VERY magic!! I had lots of chocolate!:blush:

It crossed my mind tonight that I'd probably enjoy a waterbirth, being such a waterbaby, but alas I need to be plugged into blood sugar machines at a level III hospital :cry: BUT I have no regrets because I have spent so many happy hours of this pregnancy swimming :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Henry's left and right profiles taken at the pool....

What a lovely time you had! I must say though that "swimming orgasm" seems like more of an adjective than anything :haha:

You look fabbo!!

Mmm...I have a deep rooted love for cider/Perry! It has been over a year since I have had one though, in fact since 28th Nov 2010 was the last time-I like to be vague eh? So come on people, any news?

News.....hmmmmm.....not much from me except Cara is now crawling. Hayley's Reece had a fight at school and they're making it a big deal. Newbs is suffering palpitations. Molly is sick :( Sezi has new drugs :yipee: Bethany's next project is her garage which is underway. Clare's Freya slept brilliantly again last night. Emandi's Finley isn't sleeping due to a stuffy nose :( Trin's Tori is keeping us all guessing but Trin is now 6cm!!! The pussycat in April's family sadly passed away :cry: Essie's out boozing tonight with friends :winkwink: Crunchie's Lauren can't roll from front to back yet but will soon :thumbup: Addie's girl's room is coming along a treat and she really enjoyed her baby shower, got lots of lovely things. Luna has been to the cinema and a great baby group with Rhyko :thumbup:

Phew...bet I missed loads of important stuff but I have Brainmushitis...it's a very serious condition you know :wacko:

Wow well remembered kit. I love how the most excited smilie is for my drugs!!

Thought you'd like that :thumbup: Hope they are working their magic on you :flower:

Jeez Kit next time i haven't been on for a few hours and you do a low down on goings on please bbm me 1st!! I have just read 10 pages to catch up:dohh: and Lunas fantastic tear jerking birth story:thumbup::cry:again properly:hugs:you we're a superstar:kiss:

be back later

Hello Hayley dear! :hugs: Sorry Nate is grizzly! That's never fun.

Sorry I didn't reply about Reece's school incident. I have zero experience here and it always seems it's kind 'he said/she said' with school yard stuff and whomever the teacher favors gets the better treatment - at least that's who I remember it! I think these things just are never very fair :nope:

Yes i think that is what it's boiled down too after my convo with the head this afternoon.......he is an arsehole though and i dislike him and his methods of teaching so lets just say we dont see eye to eye:growlmad:

Cara just properly crawled for the first time :cry::happydance:

Oh my word :cry: thats totes emoti!!

be back later

Thanks Kit i just sometimes need outside opinions befre i really blow a gasket with the head !!
Not a term has passed since Reece was in reception that i haven't had a phone call about some incident or another and its really getting on my wick now :nope:
The boys mother can apparently go to the police if she wishes and reece could get cgarged with ABH wtf??? He was squashing my sons ribs and throat:growlmad:
After a very harsh convo with the head may i add i finally got my point across that from the age of 4.5yrs that school has penilised him and tarred him with the ''once a naughty boy, always a naughty boy''

For those that do not have Facebook, here are a couple of pictures from my shower.

View attachment 349441

View attachment 349442

View attachment 349443

View attachment 349444

View attachment 349445

Lovely photo's my friends would never be as generous:winkwink:

Addie today i have bought the most adorable present for you,Dh and the girls i will prob post at weekend :thumbup:
(its not clothes either so dont far newborn sizes LOL)

be back later

Hayley, I agree. It sounds like his word against the other child's. Maybe the mom is a pain and the school is trying to appease her? As a mom with 2 kids with ADHD I know that it's hard because they can be labelled `the problem child all the time when it's not necessarily their fault. Maybe Kit is right about the positive discrimination

Kit, I hear what you're saying about the race thing. Kids are curious and they ask the questions that come to mind. Tarquin the other day told me he is unhappy that there aren't any more peach children in his class and he doesn't want to be with only brown children. My mom freaked and said he couldn't say that, and tbh that was my immediate reaction too. But I asked him why. Turns out there's only him and one other girl in his class who are white, or peach as he calls it. The black kids play with his hair and treat him like a pet. He said he wanted other friends who look like him. Which I suppose is understandable. So we had a long talk basically in his terms about the demographics of the country and that there just are more brown people than peach people around so it'll always be like that. Then he was happy and didn't feel singled out. People should look at what's behind the comment or question rather than getting touchy and defensive

I know what you mean i have worked with kiddies with adhd and i know the crack but like kit says i think he gets away with murder basically and mum plays on it which is unfair on him and the other children

Ohhh thank you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've been clearing out the garage- I won't start painting it until Henry is in the transat next to me rather than my belly in case I fall off a step ladder but this is my vague kind of objective...it won't be so neat though coz we have far too much junk. And colour scheme I'm kind of thinking lemon and pale blue....

https://cdn.decorpad.com/photos/2011/07/17/aa344e0a1244.jpg

Bloody hell B your gonna have a magnifico garage :thumbup: your mad with all your energy and decorating and knitting and making and repairing:thumbup:

(IN A GOOD WAY):kiss:

Hi guys :) can I please pretend i've read the last 45 pages andthen you all regale me with important info :) which I know, because I read it ALL, but would just like confirmed ;)

hello twin :haha: you sound so like me :hugs:
hows the shop?

I have the most accommodating DH ever. I asked him to check again and stretch it out ....do a stretch and sweep

...and...

6cm :happydance:

:thumbup:yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i hear the pool filling up with calming birthing water:baby:

Hope ya'll ok

emandi love the new siggy sezi made:thumbup:
april did james try the egg?
well i wont see my man now properly until next thurs when he will probably be so :sleep:i wont see him then either:nope:

Oh Thank you!!!!!! Excited to see what it is!!!!!!

I thought all twins were always different sizes:shrug: And 0.3 pounds is nothing, especially since these measurements are give and take a bit. I wouldn't worry, ESPECIALLY since she said they're doing great and it's normal!!:hugs:

Yes that is what I thought all twins are different and thats that. I just don't like how she was looking at baby A's fluid and then didn't say anything for long time and then I said is all ok and she said oh yes Ill get the doctor. And then doctor came and measured it and said it is less than b and she is smaller than b and I said well are they both in the norm and she said yes but we will keep an eye on A. Just worries me that she wants to keep an eye on her (glad she is keeping an eye on her but it worries me that they will eventually tell me I have to deliver early bc A has lower fluid than B)

Gorge siggy you got there emandi :thumbup:

Sorry for puss puss April :hugs:

Hayley I hope the school don't hassle poor Reece and it can all be sorted out. Kids will be kids :hugs: And indeed I do like having a makey-creaty project or ten on the go :fool:

It's been cold and rainy here all day and for ages but thanks to DH's birds we have year round birdsong! Can't wait until mild spring weather, I want to finish my boar in the garden in the sunshine! And not long until the clocks change, that's fab!

Trin a lin! Big special hugs for you tonight :hugs: :hug:

Goodnight turtloids :kiss: Off to bed to enjoy the post swim deliciousness ripple over me :cloud9:

Sleep tight xxxxx

B loving the bumps. I'll have to take one of mine ASAP too.

Yes please! I don't think we've had many (if any) since the gratuitous bath shot! Shocking lack of pot pics Sarachka!!!

Kit, that has really made me chuckle
He still will not watch it with me ???!!!! Someone come over please .... I have wine ?

Me me me i will cme i have wine too and always want to watch a scary film but lee is a wimp:haha:

Bethany! I remember you saying that during your labour with Holly you were shaking your head back and forth. I did that the other night with my heartburn and it really helped!

It's effective isn't it:thumbup: I will officially employ it as a labour pain management technique this time!! I might practise head shaking instead of breathing at my pre-baby classes, since the breathing was pants help and the head shaking was tops :haha:

Paula Radcliffe does it when she runs marathons, probably to over come the pain:shrug:

Oh yes sorry about the kitty April so sad ) ;

i am logging off as Nate is going to be a munkie again i can sense it

Essie hope you had fun :)

Trin hope all gets moving and you get to swish in the pool real soon how are the boy's are they excited??

night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->