<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

OBEM soon. Just gotta get out of the bath but I'm nice and warm in here

i cant watch it anymore,used to love it now i cringe the memory isnt even for months old.! still hurts to watch it:haha:

What a shame :( Loved it before, love it now :cloud9:

i had a good straight forward labour but going from 2-10cm in an hour! hurt really really bad! :cry: and pushing over 2 hrs :wacko:

im looking forward to labour again but cringe when watchig obem and baby comes out.the baby placed on mum i then cry :haha:

we agree we will ttc jan 2014 although im thinking 2012 :haha:

i cant watch it anymore,used to love it now i cringe the memory isnt even for months old.! still hurts to watch it:haha:

Watching it makes me as broody as hell !

I think I am turning into Trin, I am looking forward to giving birth again :wacko:

I can understand that though....except for the prematurity, Lauren's birth was a pretty positive experience no?

Indeed ! I think I was very lucky .... The fact it was quick (once pain started ) led to it being a very positive experience and I had a wonderful midwife.
I know most ladies on here had some long difficult labours, it's just the part when you see your baby for the first time .... You can not even describe it ! X

Ahhhh, I so totally agree. It's a moment that makes you feel love that you never knew existed :cloud9:

obem soon. Just gotta get out of the bath but i'm nice and warm in here

i cant watch it anymore,used to love it now i cringe the memory isnt even for months old.! Still hurts to watch it:haha:

what a shame :( loved it before, love it now :cloud9:

i had a good straight forward labour but going from 2-10cm in an hour! Hurt really really bad! :cry: And pushing over 2 hrs :wacko:

Im looking forward to labour again but cringe when watchig obem and baby comes out.the baby placed on mum i then cry :haha:

We agree we will ttc jan 2014 although im thinking 2012 :haha:

oh yay you may ttc soon!!!!!

Whats goin on with trin?? Anyone know?? I think her silence means she is woking on getting tori out!!

What a shame :( Loved it before, love it now :cloud9:

i had a good straight forward labour but going from 2-10cm in an hour! hurt really really bad! :cry: and pushing over 2 hrs :wacko:

im looking forward to labour again but cringe when watchig obem and baby comes out.the baby placed on mum i then cry :haha:

we agree we will ttc jan 2014 although im thinking 2012 :haha:

I was the same Clare..once they put the drip up it was so intense!

Good luck whenever the time is right for your next ickle family member :thumbup:

Well, time for beddybyes methinks :thumbup:

Night night everyone :hugs:

Why does giving birth have to hurt I ask you?? I decided not to worry about it bc guess what I can't change the fact that it is going to hurt so why worry about it. (who is proud of me, the turtle worrier is not worried for once!!!!!) :happydance::happydance:

Anyone else hold their breath when they watch someone else pushing out their babe?

Me Molly....think I can actually feel it :haha:

Well done for not worrying addie...it's such a moment in time compared to when they are here....that's the real journey :thumbup:

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/ashleerocks1823/goodNIGHT.gif

Glad I'm not the only one :haha:

Addie, well done on your positive outlook. :thumbup:

Why does giving birth have to hurt I ask you?? I decided not to worry about it bc guess what I can't change the fact that it is going to hurt so why worry about it. (who is proud of me, the turtle worrier is not worried for once!!!!!) :happydance::happydance:

Indeed ! What can we do ??? :hugs:

Claire - we are taking about 2013 for a sibling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"