<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I took a video of the girls room. I am saving it to vimeo so not sure how long it will take be4 I can put it up.

I rly want OH to get on with the nursery. I want to be able to sit in there and marvel at how lovely it is

I rly want OH to get on with the nursery. I want to be able to sit in there and marvel at how lovely it is

Ahh I remember doing this, it's so lovely when it's all bright and shiny new, unspoilt by baby puke and smelly nappies :haha:

Evening all !

Luna, I will not be about sat evening as...... I am going out !!!!!!
I will find my way no doubt xxx

I'm on the lurker waiting for my train home from the pool so can't see video Addie but the pics look beautiful!
I sat and enjoyed Holly's room before she was born, but with Henry's it's a bit different since Holly just seems to think I have created her a playroom and she has now filled it with her toys and stolen the ones in there for Henry. She even has naps in his bed :shrug: It's stopped being quite so sacred now thanks to monkeypants!

How'd it go Sarachka?

https://vimeo.com/38236452

Gorgeous, Addie!!! What a peaceful space :cloud9:

We have the sleep sheep, too! I saw that in their closet. We LOVE the sleep sheep!! We use it every time Rhyko is falling asleep. :thumbup:

Beautiful, calm and serene room addie. It has the feel that I love..simple and classy. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :cloud9:

Swimming was splendiferous as usual and I feel all glowy and delicious now- did an hour of swimming and 15 mins of 'running' and stretching and floating in the baby pool afterwards. I may have to bid you goodnight here from the train platform since it will be gone 10pm by the time I get home and I have the animals to feed etc, so will post my scan pics tomorrow at some point inbetween babyswimmers and going to buy dh a new suit!!

Big kisses all xxxxx :kiss: Sleep tight :hugs:

Evening all !

Luna, I will not be about sat evening as...... I am going out !!!!!!
I will find my way no doubt xxx

No problem, Crunchie. We will get you set up. What time are you going out? Perhaps we can set you up before you leave?

Just some pics of Lauren Pops...... and one of us this morning

Attachments

• jel.jpg
    jel.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7
  • cafe rouge.jpg
    cafe rouge.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 7
Luna you can record your voice or a song on the sleep sheep rt?? I may have DH play a song on the piano for them and record it.

Soooo carpet cleaners will come back this week to clean the hallway I am so annoyed and just want to spend the money to get new carpets in the hall. The problem with that is if we get new carpet in the hall we have to do the stairs and if we do the stairs we have to do the living room soooooooo 2,500 later is what that would look like. But we just had it cleaned and it was lovely and now when I looked today the spots are still there from yesterday soooooooo will have to get the cleaners in. NEXT HOUSE I WANT HARD WOOD FLOORS I HATE CARPET. If this was going to be our forever house I would just rip out all the carpets and put in hard wood but I don't want to spend the money as we plan on moving in a couple of years.

ready to go out this morning ! :thumbup:

Attachments

• laurenand1.jpg
    laurenand1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member