<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

i was coming on for a chat but i picked bad timing be back in a mojo

Swimming was splendiferous as usual and I feel all glowy and delicious now- did an hour of swimming and 15 mins of 'running' and stretching and floating in the baby pool afterwards. I may have to bid you goodnight here from the train platform since it will be gone 10pm by the time I get home and I have the animals to feed etc, so will post my scan pics tomorrow at some point inbetween babyswimmers and going to buy dh a new suit!!

Big kisses all xxxxx :kiss: Sleep tight :hugs:

Night night B..your swimbulations sound lovely :cloud9:

Are you planning anything wondrous for your 1st anniversary?

Crunchster...I love your pics. You look fantastic and Lauren is, as always, completely delicious :cloud9:

How come all you turtles look so good? I really must try harder!

Crunchster...I love your pics. You look fantastic and Lauren is, as always, completely delicious :cloud9:

How come all you turtles look so good? I really must try harder!

you looked fab in the pic of the weekly pub drink :hugs:

Oh Addie, do you want to move to a new area ? or is it just the house that is not suitable long term ?

Oh Addie, do you want to move to a new area ? or is it just the house that is not suitable long term ?

Rt now we have a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom town house. I want a detached house with 4 bedrooms and extra space downstairs with a finished basement. This will be fine for a coupe years, and tuns of people live in my kind of house forever and with 3 kids but I grew up with a big house and lots of space and I want the girls to have that as well. I love our development we have a little park which will be great for the girls but just want more room.

Rt now we have a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom town house. I want a detached house with 4 bedrooms and extra space downstairs with a finished basement. This will be fine for a coupe years, and tuns of people live in my kind of house forever and with 3 kids but I grew up with a big house and lots of space and I want the girls to have that as well. I love our development we have a little park which will be great for the girls but just want more room.

Are there no larger houses on your development?

Question ladies....

Are any of the turtle babies showing signs of shyness or being strange with people other than you/DH?

All the houses in my development are town houses and we have the largest one of the development. I want a detached house not a town house for our forever house but that is still a couple of years away. It will be hard for us to find a house after this because we are going to be very selective, most likely we want a brand new house and not sure what new construction will be in the areas we like it is pretty much established. But after remodeling bathrooms getting new tile new carpets new this and that we just don't want to do that again in our next house you know. We want move in ready all new and updated.

All the houses in my development are town houses and we have the largest one of the development. I want a detached house not a town house for our forever house but that is still a couple of years away. It will be hard for us to find a house after this because we are going to be very selective, most likely we want a brand new house and not sure what new construction will be in the areas we like it is pretty much established. But after remodeling bathrooms getting new tile new carpets new this and that we just don't want to do that again in our next house you know. We want move in ready all new and updated.

Yeah, I understand that completely. I have had 2 brand new houses in my days as a home owner and by far they were the best in terms of loving everything about them. The house I am in right now is fine but could really do with some major work..new kitchen etc but that's for the future. We will make do for now though.

my house well my rented house is falling apart, i dont like anything about it right now, i dream of a 'new' house, my mum has one i love it!

Kit James is total opposite, hes constantly smiling at everyone he sees, and has all the asda women broody! lol

a question back, does Cara scream at her toys when they dont do what she wants them to? or do i just have a tantrum boy? (its cute)

my house well my rented house is falling apart, i dont like anything about it right now, i dream of a 'new' house, my mum has one i love it!

If you dream of it then you shall have it one day :thumbup: I really believe that if you want something enough, you'll make it happen.

Kit James is total opposite, hes constantly smiling at everyone he sees, and has all the asda women broody! lol

a question back, does Cara scream at her toys when they dont do what she wants them to? or do i just have a tantrum boy? (its cute)

Awwww, I would expect nothing less from our James:cloud9: Re the screaming at toys...yes. Cara gets very frustrated with everything if she can't do with it what she wants and woe betide anyone who takes her toy from her :wacko:

The reason I asked my original question was because so far (touch wood) Cara hasn't been strange or shy with anyone. I obviously want that to continue and was just thinking it might be yet to come developmentally....hence why I wondered if anyone else's babe was shy or strange. LOL..does that even make sense?? :shrug:

Question ladies....

Are any of the turtle babies showing signs of shyness or being strange with people other than you/DH?

Lauren will if they go straight in and want to give her a cuddle, she will smile at ANYONE, but if they try to hold her like a "baby"........well that's a risk they have to be willing to take :haha:
She seems to burst into tears whenever she see's my FIL. :dohh:

I am hoping its just a stage .....

Question ladies....

Lauren will if they go straight in and want to give her a cuddle, she will smile at ANYONE, but if they try to hold her like a "baby"........well that's a risk they have to be willing to take :haha:
She seems to burst into tears whenever she see's my FIL. :dohh:

I am hoping its just a stage .....

Your poor FIL :haha:

Hmm, interesting because there's less than a month between Cara and Lauren. I know they are all different and do things by their own timescale but I really don't want a child who disappears behind my skirt when someone speaks to them. My big sis was painfully shy as a child...I was quite the chatterbox by comparison <-----shocker eh? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->