<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

how is Caras crawling Kit, did i ask this yesterday?

If you did ask I missed it..soz :flower:

She won't crawl all the time yet and she wobbles after a few moves forward, then belly flops :haha: Also, she's a bit lazy I think because if she can just stretch to reach something, she will instead of crawl over to it :dohh: What about James? Still slithering at tremendous speed? :haha:

how is Caras crawling Kit, did i ask this yesterday?

If you did ask I missed it..soz :flower:

She won't crawl all the time yet and she wobbles after a few moves forward, then belly flops :haha: Also, she's a bit lazy I think because if she can just stretch to reach something, she will instead of crawl over to it :dohh: What about James? Still slithering at tremendous speed? :haha:

yes but hes faster now, he gets on all fours to crawl all the time but hes too lazy and would rather slither haha, he now knows there is a way out of the living room!

i havent really spoken to anyone today can you tell? lol

:haha:

How are things with Jay?

erm meh?! im not really doing anything about it just letting him stay at his mums and come and see James, when hes here dont really talk much we were good yest and day before and then i found out this morning hes been smoking, (again) and lying about it, sigh, over it really, thankyou for asking x

Henry pics! He was moving about alot so she couldn't get very good ones- his hands and his cord etc were all getting in the way and he kept booting her detector thing on my tummy:haha:

Goodnight lovelies xxxx

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3

How are things with Jay?

erm meh?! im not really doing anything about it just letting him stay at his mums and come and see James, when hes here dont really talk much we were good yest and day before and then i found out this morning hes been smoking, (again) and lying about it, sigh, over it really, thankyou for asking x

Shame he keeps letting you down :hugs:

Henry pics! He was moving about alot so she couldn't get very good ones- his hands and his cord etc were all getting in the way and he kept booting her detector thing on my tummy:haha:

Goodnight lovelies xxxx

mini Holly!!! and hes puckering up for a kiss to his aunties in the first one awww :kiss:

:wave: i havn't read all the pages but i saw the yumminess that is leo and tori.. beautiful!! i thought i would finally introduce you guys to my little munchkin :cloud9: she will be 6 months in a couple of weeks, crazy! hope your all having wonderful friday evenings. Amber is teething and will not sleep unless cuddled up with mummy :coffee:
christmas day 077.jpg
Christmas day
P1000297.jpg
a couple weeks old
beauty.jpg
yesterday

OH MY GOD this post has taken me literally 30 minutes... :dohh:

How are things with Jay?

Shame he keeps letting you down :hugs:

i know today i said to him, its not even about the smoking anymore, its the constant lying, letting down and deceit but it will be his loss not mine

I'll post comparison with Holly pics tomorrow!! Gotta sleep now or I'll turn into pumpkin at midnight. Actually I already am a pumpkin according to my ticker :haha:

:wave: i havn't read all the pages but i saw the yumminess that is leo and tori.. beautiful!! i thought i would finally introduce you guys to my little munchkin :cloud9: she will be 6 months in a couple of weeks, crazy! hope your all having wonderful friday evenings. Amber is teething and will not sleep unless cuddled up with mummy :coffee:
View attachment 351070
Christmas day
View attachment 351071
a couple weeks old
View attachment 351083
yesterday

ah thankyou for taking time to post the cuteness which is Amber, she is a darling! huge eyes! so pretty! hope her teethies come through soon and you both get some sleepies :) xxx

View attachment 351070
Christmas day
View attachment 351071
a couple weeks old
View attachment 351083
yesterday

Wow..she is absolutely beautiful and you look great! Thanks so much for sharing your precious little Amber with us...it's so lovely to finally see her properly :cloud9:

James also keep laughing and talking to the corner of my room, kinda making me wonder who to, although im normally good on picking up spirits, but then pretty good at blocking them out cos im a chicken lol

Good night everyone..must get some sleepytime. See you in the morning :hugs::kiss:

James also keep laughing and talking to the corner of my room, kinda making me wonder who to, although im normally good on picking up spirits, but then pretty good at blocking them out cos im a chicken lol

Amber does this!!! stares at the ceiling and follows something. always freaks me out so i just pretend its fairies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->