<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/424040_10151381977845193_842645192_23342866_493879471_n.jpg

night Kit :hugs:, Kmteehoo im going to pretend fairies too that sounds better lol

James also keep laughing and talking to the corner of my room, kinda making me wonder who to, although im normally good on picking up spirits, but then pretty good at blocking them out cos im a chicken lol

Amber does this!!! stares at the ceiling and follows something. always freaks me out so i just pretend its fairies :haha:

:ninja:

You got a special post kmteehoo!! You have to stay and talk to us LOTS now :winkwink:

Hello ladies. Blimey you've had a good natter while I fell asleep.

Hospital finally saw me after an hour. I know how sometimes you have to wait but that wasn't explained or apologised for at all until the hour was up and the receptionist could see me sitting uncomfortably, fanning myself with leaflets. By the time they called me in I thought I'd feint from feeling so stressed and hot.

I still don't fully understand what they're looking for or suspecting. At one point of her talking it sounded like they're ruled out OC and were looking at something else, but she said no they're still investigating the OC. I dont like feeling in the dark. Even googling the notes she wrote hasn't provided many answers. I'm super tired and will have a look again tomorrow.

Kit James is total opposite, hes constantly smiling at everyone he sees, and has all the asda women broody! lol

a question back, does Cara scream at her toys when they dont do what she wants them to? or do i just have a tantrum boy? (its cute)

Alex used to do this, explain who is boss to them

some photos of James....

Hahaha! April..he's just a little star. Can't explain how much he makes me smile :kiss:

Hmm April im worried about him as he never smiles. Hehe isn't he the biggest smiler ever?! In the photo of him wearing white he looks a lot like Angel.

Henry pics! He was moving about alot so she couldn't get very good ones- his hands and his cord etc were all getting in the way and he kept booting her detector thing on my tummy:haha:

Goodnight lovelies xxxx

He's asking for a banana in that first pic!!! Wow he's an actual baby with a face and everything. Such a munchkin. Wow Bethany it's all so real, as if we really will have babies .... Freaky

Hello ladies. Blimey you've had a good natter while I fell asleep.

Hospital finally saw me after an hour. I know how sometimes you have to wait but that wasn't explained or apologised for at all until the hour was up and the receptionist could see me sitting uncomfortably, fanning myself with leaflets. By the time they called me in I thought I'd feint from feeling so stressed and hot.

I still don't fully understand what they're looking for or suspecting. At one point of her talking it sounded like they're ruled out OC and were looking at something else, but she said no they're still investigating the OC. I dont like feeling in the dark. Even googling the notes she wrote hasn't provided many answers. I'm super tired and will have a look again tomorrow.

Kit James is total opposite, hes constantly smiling at everyone he sees, and has all the asda women broody! lol

a question back, does Cara scream at her toys when they dont do what she wants them to? or do i just have a tantrum boy? (its cute)

Alex used to do this, explain who is boss to them

some photos of James....

Hahaha! April..he's just a little star. Can't explain how much he makes me smile :kiss:

Hmm April im worried about him as he never smiles. Hehe isn't he the biggest smiler ever?! In the photo of him wearing white he looks a lot like Angel.

Henry pics! He was moving about alot so she couldn't get very good ones- his hands and his cord etc were all getting in the way and he kept booting her detector thing on my tummy:haha:

Goodnight lovelies xxxx

He's asking for a banana in that first pic!!! Wow he's an actual baby with a face and everything. Such a munchkin. Wow Bethany it's all so real, as if we really will have babies .... Freaky

im sorry youre having a poo time and not knowing what is going on! are you still in hosp?
im going to let James express his 'tantrum time' a little longer just because he is too cute and my only son lol he is a little smiler, im very lucky! i def see Angel in him a lot but he does look so much like his dad, but wayyyy cuter lol

right i reckon i should go to bed, i have about 10 laundry loads to do, every room to do AND the dreaded girls room, seriously i will take a photo of what they have managed to do to it! i want to cry!

Goodnight lovelies xxxx

Omg look at his adorable face how amazing!!!

The past couple nights I get very tight in the chest and have to keep burping but it's liquid that comes up till finally I throw up :shrug: what is that? Is it bc I have so much in me with 2 babies I have no room for food. I really need to eat small meals and see if that helps.

Well iv officially been kicked up the arse by anxiety, I went to bed at midnight racing and slow heart on off since! I need a break!

Thanks Addie I hope you resolve the chest issue, maybe little and often will be better x

Natter bugs! My word. April, B, Crunch, and kmteehoo: loving the pics! Gorge!!

Addie cant see the video but I love the pics of the nursery. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing such lovely photos, girls!

B, what a stunner Henry is already! Look at him! He's so cute :cloud9:

April, James is soooo sweet! I love all his expressions! :awww:

Crunchie, you and Lauren look lovely! She looks so much like mummy :cloud9:

Kmteehoo, your little girl is sooo precious! What a sweet little baby :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79