<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

The past couple nights I get very tight in the chest and have to keep burping but it's liquid that comes up till finally I throw up :shrug: what is that? Is it bc I have so much in me with 2 babies I have no room for food. I really need to eat small meals and see if that helps.

Acid / heartburn

Yea I guess I didn't think heart burn bc it doesn't burn it just sucks lol. I have to learn to eat smaller meals but I'm so hungry :dohh: 1am and wide awake. Had some milk so heart burn is gone for now. I am so excited for this month to be over bc once April comes I can say the girls will be here next month!! :thumbup: I was so tired yesterday that I went to do a wash and put a hanger in the washer. :haha: ok a bunch of random things rt there but that's ok it's 1am.

:haha: Addie, I imagine pregnancy brain mush is worse with the twinsies.

You should have just said, "Oh, I am going to hang dry them... leaving the hangers on saves time." :haha:

Morning,

I'm trying to keep up but I'm flitting in and out getting things ready for the christening. I made my cake yesterday so today is crumb coating, icing and decorating. Yesterday almost everything went wrong so I'm hoping for a better day today.

April, how gorgeous is James. Love his facial expressions!

Crunch lovely pics of you and Lauren.

Kmeteehoo thank you for the pics of you and Amber, she's a sweetheart.

Sarah I'm sorry they're not explaining more for you. Wish they'd give you a straight answer, or at least tell you what it is they're investigating. Are you still itching?

B fab pics of Henry.

Addie the girls nursery is so pretty.

Sure I had more to say but my mind has gone blank. Hope everyone has a good weekend, I will try not to overload the thread with too many christening pictures :haha:

oh my way to much to catch up on..........KIT i need a run down of the last 30 pages hehe

morning crunch,essie,mollz & luna

i have had a s*** night now for 4th night running YAWNNNN

Essie, hope today goes better for you love. :hugs:

Hayls, sorry about your poofucky night darling. Put a strong pot on this morning eh?

Hello ladies! I think I have the new place all set up and ready for us. I will send you all a link to it right now and then you can sign up while I'm asleep and then tomorrow morning (your evening) we can get all situated. I have it set up so that a moderator needs to approve all user registrations so I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until I get up to start chatting there. I just don't want creepers at our new place!

When you're signing up, there's a series of useless ads and stuff you have to click through - just click the 'pass' button or 'skip' or whatever. Free forums... :shrug:

I think I sent a PM to everyone. If I forgot you, please PM me. Don't take it personally. It's midnight and I'm tired. :shrug:

Morning lovelies!

We've just had breakfast at the new spotty table which Holly found really fun! Extra toast this morning again since yesterday I got an 86 after my experimental 60g rather than 40g :thumbup: My GD diet stipulates 30g so if I can maintain the double then that is coooool man!

Off to babyswimmers today and then to get animal feed and a honeysuckle plant to grow on a trellis on the wall behind Holly's gompa gomp house. And I will contrive to be hungry for lunch just near the place that does a nommo thai salad in front of the garden centre! :munch:

Hope you have nice Saturday plans all xxxxx

Also, when you sign up, you can of course use your username from here, or you can use your name. Whatever you wish :flower:

Why have we got to move from here? I like it here and have friends on other threads. Are they chucking us off? :shrug:

Such a lovely day you've got planned B. Take pics for us won't you? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->