<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hi all, had shit week-almost ended relationship over oh ex which sounds overly dramatic but was awful. Oh, and my period is a week late but had bfn thank god, must be the stress. Hope you all are well, back later x

:hugs::hugs: Hope all is ok. And yes stress can hold off your period.

When I sit up and walk I have a pain on the rt side of my belly :shrug::shrug: What is that?? Maybe baby is positioned odd??

Yea prob, baby B likes to go in my back so maybe she is on something. It is better now. I took a nice shower. :thumbup:

I'm going into town shopping soon!
Alone!
I loooove wandering around our shopping centre (mall) on my own, at my own pace, looking only at what I want to look at.

Ahh good morning take 2. Just re-woken up. I want to head into town today as I haven't been for months and I fancy some shopping. I also need to get a few new work trousers. I know I only have 5 wks left at work but I can't spend those 5 weeks trouser-less so I'll just go to a charity shop and buy 3 or so pairs. Kit those belly bands haves been an absolute life saver. I wear them every single day and haven't had to buy any maternity trousers at all. You're a super star!

April holy shit that is indeed quite a mess! My mum never made us clear up anything and as a result I am very domestically challenged. I don't actually think it did me any favours and I'll be instilling "good house keeping" in Elina ASAP.

B I'll still browse BNB for the other pregnancy forums etc.

Oh great just as i REALLY need the loo, Alice sits on my chest.

i lived with my nan so i was always helping with the dusting dishes etc but i just remember thinking i just want to play, but i would help her because well she wasnt my mum and didnt need to look after me so i helped her without complaint, im definitely going to start encouraging Angel to help more for extra pocket money, although not sure that will work she knows she will get something with good behaviour hmmmm

Maybe you should chose names that start with A and B!

April & Bethany!! Lol

Hi all, had shit week-almost ended relationship over oh ex which sounds overly dramatic but was awful. Oh, and my period is a week late but had bfn thank god, must be the stress. Hope you all are well, back later x

sorry youre having poofucks i hope they get sorted and youre less stressed, miss your chirpy self on here

Ahh good morning take 2. Just re-woken up. I want to head into town today as I haven't been for months and I fancy some shopping. I also need to get a few new work trousers. I know I only have 5 wks left at work but I can't spend those 5 weeks trouser-less so I'll just go to a charity shop and buy 3 or so pairs. Kit those belly bands haves been an absolute life saver. I wear them every single day and haven't had to buy any maternity trousers at all. You're a super star!

April holy shit that is indeed quite a mess! My mum never made us clear up anything and as a result I am very domestically challenged. I don't actually think it did me any favours and I'll be instilling "good house keeping" in Elina ASAP.

B I'll still browse BNB for the other pregnancy forums etc.

Oh great just as i REALLY need the loo, Alice sits on my chest.

Glad the belly bands have done their job! :thumbup: I didn't really buy any maternity stuff until I was about where you are because unfortunately it seemed that my arse was also pregnant :shrug:

Oh no Lissy. What's up? Talk to us. :hugs:

I think I will have the girls clean up after themselves from a young age. My parents did everything for me (not really cleaning up after me) but they did everything else for me and when I got married I didn't know how to do laundry and I hated opening up my mail bc my dad always took care of my mail and so on. I LOVEDDDDD that they did everything lol but I became a bit lazy because of it. My dad would wake up early, make my lunch (even in high school) and if it was snowing he would go clean off my car and heat it up for me. SOOOOO LOVELY!!!!! I want the girls to be a bit more independent. One thing tho is I always liked making my own money to buy my own things so at least I had that going for me :thumbup: I started a babysitting business when I was 12 and by the time I was 14 I was babysitting for 8 families!!

so i dont think i did too badly with time, looking after James and Faye finally finished, sit down for 10 and then on with the rest of the house my scar aches bah

Attachments

• IMG03132-20120310-1415.jpg
    IMG03132-20120310-1415.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG03133-20120310-1416.jpg
    IMG03133-20120310-1416.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
I think I will have the girls clean up after themselves from a young age. My parents did everything for me (not really cleaning up after me) but they did everything else for me and when I got married I didn't know how to do laundry and I hated opening up my mail bc my dad always took care of my mail and so on. I LOVEDDDDD that they did everything lol but I became a bit lazy because of it. My dad would wake up early, make my lunch (even in high school) and if it was snowing he would go clean off my car and heat it up for me. SOOOOO LOVELY!!!!! I want the girls to be a bit more independent. One thing tho is I always liked making my own money to buy my own things so at least I had that going for me :thumbup: I started a babysitting business when I was 12 and by the time I was 14 I was babysitting for 8 families!!

Wow addie..you and I had exact opposite upbringings. We were a single parent family, so it was just me, my mum and my sister so standing on ones own two feet was done out of necessity rather than choice. I am glad though because although not idyllic like yours, my childhood taught me many valuable life lessons :thumbup:

i need to get the girls new bedroom furniture but not too big as their room is small enough, thats my next save up task

so i dont think i did too badly with time, looking after James and Faye finally finished, sit down for 10 and then on with the rest of the house my scar aches bah

TOP job April! No wonder you're sore!

Wow addie..you and I had exact opposite upbringings. We were a single parent family, so it was just me, my mum and my sister so standing on ones own two feet was done out of necessity rather than choice. I am glad though because although not idyllic like yours, my childhood taught me many valuable life lessons :thumbup:

wow Addie your dad loves you lots to go out in the snow lol
mine was similar to yours Kit but i was with my dad when he lived in U.K and with my nan when he lived in Canada, when we lived in Canada (this is going to sound awful) but my dad was off gigging/working to support us, and left our cousin in charge, who wasnt very well mentally and we were left on our own to fend for ourselves, my older sister was 12 at the time, thats the main reason we had to come back to the U.K as my dad couldnt work and look after us, so we moved in with nan and she looked after everything we needed, which was different, i helped out and worked in a nursing home from 14 til i was 16, then moved out :shrug:

Even my brothers when I would get sick they would bring me everything I needed, my oldest brother slept on my floor one time bc he wanted to make sure I was ok (i hit my head) being the only girl in a family is very nice!!!!! My oldest brother would do anything you ask him as long as you say please :) I did a lot for them 2 tho so it wasn't one way. I got the flu when I was 18 and I was shaking my body was so cold and my brothers packed me with blankets and then use hair dryers to make me warm LOL I was a pampered girl/lady lol. EJs mom was there for that one and was like omg lol and my mom goes "yes well u didn't have a girl this is what girls are like.

just got kitchen bathroom hoover hallway tidy my room dust hoover etc and tidy living room then done!

Its all good now, well apart from fear of pregnancy! Basically I had to sit and agree to our whole year of having emma-marking dates, booking holiday cover etc. I did this and hated it because it feels so restrictive, but I know it needs doing...then her mum alters EVERY holiday by a day or so, out of what seems to be sheer awkwardness. We agree-she changes it again. We finalise plans-she complains it will be hard for her to have her ''much needed and deserved holiday. It is two weeks Ed, I work very hard and need child free time'' (quote from email) she is using her work holiday to be away from Emma, despite leaving her with au pair 10 days a fortnight and we have her for two!! I shrug this off, and say no, we will stick to our dates.
She then emails asking about CSA payment-she is entitled to £20 a month based on eds income, amount of time em stays here, other kids etc...she wants 80, says she really wanted 100 but is prepared to be accomodating, being that they earn considerably more than us....8 times more roughly.
So i tell ed that no, we should pay £20 as CSA worked out...no. he thinks if he doesn't pay, she won't drive to meet us.
We then basically get to a point where I tell him I can't deal with having NO money whilst he is paying 4 times what he should-i am not a money orientated person, but when it is at a point that we can no longer afford to save for wedding, to go on little caravan holiday, or buy ourselves (not kids, they get what they need) shoes-then we should not be going to this expense. He says I am being unreasonable and forcing him to decide between me and emma-NOooooo.
Dumbass. So after me telling him I won't be second rate it all finally clicks-he gets it, tells her she'll have to go through CSA, he is happy to pay his dues but would rather use the extra so we can all do something fun-her reply? ''We'll see, I think you'll be sorry'' bitch.
Soooo....that's what's been up. If it sounds petty...sorry. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->