• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I tried really hard to make sure this was as NOT confusing as possible... I hope I didn't make it too confusing in my efforts to make it simple! :dohh:

Yep, just go to the user cp (top left corner of the bar above the turtle) and then you can manage your avatar, signature, etc there.

One suggestion if I may.....Can the color be different, brown makes me a bit sad. Here it is white and bright you know???? Other than that I am figure it out very well :thumbup:

And Addie, I just straight copied my signature code from BnB and it worked just fine.

The signature editing on the new place is under user cp and then click 'profile' in the left hand menu. Avatar and signature editing is there. :thumbup:

SOS Holly to bed, she's falling asleep over dinner....!!! I'll tell you why in a mo!!

One suggestion if I may.....Can the color be different, brown makes me a bit sad. Here it is white and bright you know???? Other than that I am figure it out very well :thumbup:

Yes, we can change the looks around. I can't just make the background white and keep the exact same look - there are just preset themes to choose from. But I can change it around and we can decide what we like the best.

I also picked that theme because not all of them let you have a banner at the top (where the turtle picture is) and some have the forum hosting site logo on them (that seemed annoying).

:awww: The little thing has been sooo busy all day-

babyswimmers this morning

vet visit for pooface's jabs

baby shop for my string knickers and maternity pads

Lunch at a café

garden centre and animal centre

Then the whole rest of the afternoon helping mummy plant pots and running up and down the garden!

With no nap all day and no pushchair so walking everywhere! She started dropping into her bolognaise sauce :awww:

B, I made that forum because both Sarah's Inner Sanctum was going to be dissolving and because there seemed to be a collective want to make our chatter more private. I certainly wasn't meaning to make it a substitute for BnB - just simply a place for just us turtles to chat. I don't know if I misunderstood - but I made our new forum as a replacement for this thread so that we'd have a private place to continue our chatting, and I thought that was what everyone wanted. We can use the new forum however the group wants to, though, so if we end up wanted to just keep our chatting here then that's fine, too.

I like bnb :shrug: But I'll just follow the herd https://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Animaux/mouton_corde.gif So long as there are smileys in the new place though!!

Well, like I said - if the new place just totally sucks we don't have to use it for anything other than keeping our addresses/contact info secure. :shrug:

I moved a large portion of the BnB smileys over there. I will continue working on moving more in little spurts as I can.

I'm sure it's magnificent:thumbup: I just missed why it was necessary and was worried BnB was closing or something and I didn't know, or they didn't want us turtles here anymore

gosh im in quite some pain :( i wonder if painkillers will be ok

:hugs: April! So sorry you're in so much pain! Have you been to your doctor recently about this pain?

not in the last 2 months but im going to book an appointment, they said could be adhesions but im not going through life in pain after a few hours hardcore housework will never be on my feet again if thats the case :cry:

I just read my mood indicator as 91% Happy and was like :saywhat: I'm 100% happy!! :haha: Then I realised I'm just 100% stupid to have read it like that and it's just my pm box that is 91% full :dohh:

:awww: The little thing has been sooo busy all day-

babyswimmers this morning

vet visit for pooface's jabs

baby shop for my string knickers and maternity pads

Lunch at a café

garden centre and animal centre

Then the whole rest of the afternoon helping mummy plant pots and running up and down the garden!

With no nap all day and no pushchair so walking everywhere! She started dropping into her bolognaise sauce :awww:

wowsers busy productive day there B

No wonder the poor ickle munkie is sleepy!! What a fun filled day!!

April, I think it would be a good idea to see your doctor again. Maybe they could do an ultrasound and look around and make sure everything's okay in there? I'm not sure if they could see adhesions or whatnot with an ultrasound, but it's a start I suppose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->