<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Ohhhh little spy ! Could be could be .....

Yay for Appleseed ginge xxx

i had that too with Freya everything was fine aslong as it doesnt turn red i wouldnt worry x

Ginge as you know i have Pcos and i bled on an off for 1st half of my pregnancy, sometimes heavier. Just make sure you rest alot, be positive and if it gets heavier give your doc/midwife a ring but brown discharge is more common than you think that early on xx

been to epu and they have taken bloods, swabs and had internal done- cervix closed no more bleeding seen, urine clear of infection 72 hours for swab results have to call them for hcg results in an hour or so

I'd rather have any other symptom but this one :cry: I can't do anything for this nausea I'm too scared to go anywhere in case I have a panic attack because I feel sick!

I'd rather have any other symptom but this one :cry: I can't do anything for this nausea I'm too scared to go anywhere in case I have a panic attack because I feel sick!

your pregnant smile:thumbup:this is nicest time,then everything will hurt in third tri

This isn't the nicest time this is the worst few weeks of my entire life. I'm emetophobic I can't deal with nausea and vomiting!

ill all be worth it in the end. I didnt have an easy pregnancy but looking at my girls beautiful face in the morning makes everything 100% worth while :)

ull prob be sick in Labour :wacko: i was

Got more tablets this morning something new to try so going to give them a go, I'm praying they work or i'm going to spend the next X weeks in tears every time nausea appears :( and worth it or not I can't do sickness and nausea I want to cry constantly, I'm beginning to hate the baby :cry:

Thats ridiculous u dont hate the baby. all im saying is i had a rough pregnancy and everything was worth it.

having fun on ebay! got some tommee tippee stuff for a good price :) very happy is me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->