<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

The line doesn't mean anything it all depends on how much water you had to drink that can make a line lighter so don't trust the stick. Just wait till your doc apt.

Ginge, stop peeing on sticks! :hugs:

I could never keep up with all of you with the time difference and how busy I am at work when you guys are all freely chatting away. :winkwink:

My best to everyone! :flower:

Here's my Maisie girl being oh-so-cooperative when I'm trying to get a decent picture of her:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7189/6974317561_b6a30d7200.jpg
Sucking on her bottom lip:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7196/6828190034_8bf0acd7b5.jpg

she is gorgeous love her cheeks! hope youre well

Hey Ginge that line looks really good to me, it's waaaayyy stronger than the one the day before yesterday.:thumbup: And lines aren't reliable, especially on IC's. Only bloods can really tell you, but for me it's defo darker so try not to panic, hard as it is not to!!

Maisie is really pretty LS, cute outfits too!! xxxxx

I want these few weeks to hurry up. But to keep my mind busy I have been making a baby record book as I searched meadowhall and couldn't find one so I am creating my own from a black binder type thing from paperchase!

Hey girls,

Im sorry for my overreaction, i obviously got the wrong end of the stick. I was emotional that day already (AF got me and ive been going through some stuff with my family).

Thanks for your kind words
No hard feelings. xx

Ginge, I know its hard but you should stop testing hun, you will drive yourself insane xxxx

ginge its fine! HOW ABOUT THIS IS UR FOREVER BABY! I FELT THE SAME :hugs: and now shes squelling in her jumperoo lol

Hey ginge thaat really is great news and fab lines :hugs: how bloody exciting!:happydance:

I have eventually managed to log onto new forum but i am an absolute NOOB! i dont know how to work anything on there and dunno if im posting right!>!>! but anyway IM HEREEEEEEE! hope your all well .... dont know where you all are ......miss you :cry:

Hi ladies, had a miscarriage in January, not sure where I stand now as I have only had 1 period since then... So yep. Pretty new here, so just trolling around!!!

:dust: and good luck to ye all!

so was i and she was girl :)
i was also predicted a girl by jenny renny she even got the right date freya was born!

ok stop testing :haha: ull drive urself mad! oh and they will eventually get lightier i did one at 8wks and it was barely there!

So its true then, it does have an odd effect when you have too much Hcg and I have 2 more digis :haha:

I want to come to the other Forum :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"